The Great Altaf Bhai

TRUTH

Citizen
7-27-2009_531_1.gif

ahm ahm.....if you paint well the evil [altaf] [musharaf] , you can never change its shape....btw is Sir. Musharaf [musharaf] f***ing Altaf's [altaf] a** or vice versa in the photos.?.....

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
mqm ka aik or ahsan waisy to duniya kay logo ko shaitan rooz e akhirat heee daikhna tha ab poori album shaya ho gee

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
TRUTH said:
syed_nd said:
mqm ka aik or ahsan waisy to duniya kay logo ko shaitan rooz e akhirat heee daikhna tha ab poori album shaya ho gee
[/size]
Strongly agree bro. :!:

What you low profile people talking about? Look at the list what dignatories are attending the meeting. The most respectful my own teacher and now VC of Karachi University Dr. Pirzada Qasim and Dr. Farman Fateh Puri - WOW-
The presence of these people should shut your filthy mouths if you ever attended that level of education.
Good Luck Altaf Bhai.

MHASHMI

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
These so-called educated peoples are those, who always prefer their own interests instead of fighting for the truth. Most of our educated class, who are opportunists always played role as the agent of the privileged classes and never stands for the truth or peoples rights. MQM is full of all these corrupt and culprits.
But now the situation is going to be changed and we have to expose all these elements.

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
and who knows these (educated) people participating there on their own will or they r there on gun point after all bhai have a force like bait ullah

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
MHASHMI said:
These so-called educated peoples are those, who always prefer their own interests instead of fighting for the truth. Most of our educated class, who are opportunists always played role as the agent of the privileged classes and never stands for the truth or peoples rights. MQM is full of all these corrupt and culprits.
But now the situation is going to be changed and we have to expose all these elements.

Jal gaya? Burnol Lagiye :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaash yeh log Nawaz Sharif ki paya, nihari party mein bhi chaley jatey takeh inko bhi recognition mil jati tum jahiloN se.

Laanat hai oon pur jo Pakisatn ke real sarmaye pur ungliyaan uthatey hein.

You guys don't know the value of these jewels that who Dr. Qasim and Dr. Fateh Puri are?

Actually you don't know what is the calibre inside Karachi University because you guys never entitled to go there otherwise you will never write this filthy comment.
BUD NASEEB QOUM

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
syed_nd said:
[quote="syed_nd":pg3ez89b]and who knows these (educated) people participating there on their own will or they r there on gun point after all bhai have a force like bait ullah
[/quote:pg3ez89b]

VC OF KARACHI UNIVERSITY ON GUN POINT? DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT DOES VC MEAN? AND HOW POWERFUL PERSONALITY HE IS?

WHERE IS THE MEDIA NOW. SEND ALL THE MEDIA FOR AN EXTREMELY HOT AND BREAKING NEWS.

VC IS ABDUCTED ON GUN POINT.

Syed:
You are really a kid.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
syed_nd said:
what do u mean powerfull hes more powerfull than azeem ahmed tariq was
O mere chanda:
Let me educate you a bit. VC means Vice chancellor of Karachi University. He is the administrative head of the university. Karachi University is the most respected educational institution of the city and it's head is also a very respectful person. Even Governor of the province can not interfere in his daily routine work pertaining to the university.
If someone tries to kidnap him on gun point, it will bring a storm in the govt. lobbies and media will take it as a very hot news. No one can afford to do such a nasty thing against VC.

Dr. Pirzada Qasim (he is a Sindhi btw) and dr. Farman Fateh Puri both have been my professors when I was doing my masters back in 1980s. I know them personally. How strict they were in there rules and principles, hard to imagine. No student, even your jamati badmash ever think to stand against them.

They are not political people at all. They just decide where to go and where not to go. Their presence in a party is always taken as an honour for the invities.

Lastly, not every Tom, Dick and Harry becomes the VC of K.U. It needs a very long and fair committment with the profession. A very long and tight process has to follow to get this job.
You understand now or you need more lecture?

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
munnay too hi sirf khi main nahee rehta main bhee yahee paida or pala barha hoon or janta hoo kia kia hota hai or agar yeh vc dc itnay hi powerfull waghaira waghaira hotay to kia rangers rakhnee partee waha or gun point ka matlab yeh bhee nahi kay sar par hee bandooq rakhi to mqm ka ghunda kisi ko phone bhee kar day to kam hi loog inkaar may afiyat samajtay hain or yeh jo naam nihad taleem yafta tabqa hai is ka kahee jana koi mayar nahi hai aisay kitnay taleem yaftaoo ki example tumhay chahiye joo na janay kia kia karte phirtay hain ab naam ko to tum nay bhee master kia hooa hai

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Murderer, hundreds of families have lost their loved ones I don't believe it this guy is still on the run and coward living outside the country, why do we even bother to debate about MQM, it's a frigging terrorist organisation, it has got blood on it's hands, sad story of a sad country 'Gunday, qatil, loteray aur badmash ajj kal tele or forums main glorify hoo rahay hain' it's just pathetic

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
syed_nd said:
munnay too hi sirf khi main nahee rehta main bhee yahee paida or pala barha hoon or janta hoo kia kia hota hai or agar yeh vc dc itnay hi powerfull waghaira waghaira hotay to kia rangers rakhnee partee waha or gun point ka matlab yeh bhee nahi kay sar par hee bandooq rakhi to mqm ka ghunda kisi ko phone bhee kar day to kam hi loog inkaar may afiyat samajtay hain or yeh jo naam nihad taleem yafta tabqa hai is ka kahee jana koi mayar nahi hai aisay kitnay taleem yaftaoo ki example tumhay chahiye joo na janay kia kia karte phirtay hain ab naam ko to tum nay bhee master kia hooa hai

@Syed
Duniya mein hur cheez ka ilaaj hai, magar Jahalat ka nahi.
No more discussion now.

MHASHMI

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I know personally all these peoples as i am also belong to that circle. I know why these peoples participate the compaign and gathering of political party , MQM. Not only these peoples, I know thousands of goverment oficers / officials wh always bound to go in the MQM gatherings.
So what I said about these "so -called educated peoples are those, who always prefer their own interests instead of fighting for the truth. Most of our educated class, who are opportunists always played role as the agent of the privileged classes and never stands for the truth or peoples rights" reflects the ground realities.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
VC OF KARACHI UNIVERSTY IS ATTENDING THE CEREMONY. IT MEANS PEOPLE OF HIGH CALIBER AND ON GOOD POSTS HAVE TO BOW IN FRONT OF THIS GANG KNOWN AS MQM.
BEING ON GUN POINT IS A PHARASE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEE ACTUAL GUN.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
MHASHMI said:
I know personally all these peoples as i am also belong to that circle. I know why these peoples participate the compaign and gathering of political party , MQM. Not only these peoples, I know thousands of goverment oficers / officials wh always bound to go in the MQM gatherings.
So what I said about these "so -called educated peoples are those, who always prefer their own interests instead of fighting for the truth. Most of our educated class, who are opportunists always played role as the agent of the privileged classes and never stands for the truth or peoples rights" reflects the ground realities.

I am sure you always think about past and Cheif Justices of Pakistan. No one is more educated and honourable than them. Will you count everyone as same or you will single out only those you like?

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Murderer, hundreds of families have lost their loved ones I don't believe it this guy is still on the run and coward living outside the country, why do we even bother to debate about MQM, it's a frigging terrorist organisation, it has got blood on it's hands, sad story of a sad country 'Gunday, qatil, loteray aur badmash ajj kal tele or forums main glorify hoo rahay hain' it's just pathetic

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
syed_nd said:

@Syed
Duniya mein hur cheez ka ilaaj hai, magar Jahalat ka nahi.
No more discussion now.
PakPatriot1, I really question your education. I know getting a degree for mqm worker is not a big deal.