The man which is still in the Nations Blood

Abdul Hakeem

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The man which is still in the Nations Blood

0375129001310523423.jpg

It was raining really loud and I thought to visit the cricket clubs in the city, while on the way to the clubs I had a clue that there would be only be chit chatting among the youngsters, but I was wrong . Just reached and saw the passion of cricket among the youngsters, Well just being into sports journalism from the past several years I found cricket mania among children around 8, boom boom charisma is still running in the countrys children blood, Mein afridi bunana chahata hoon ,I asked aur koi player nahi acha lagta !ok I noticed they were blank hmmmm and then said Pata nahi. It was really a thought provoking moment when they couldnt utter any other name. The only point was among all the biases and controversies which were created before sometime proved he didnt lose his fame among the nation. He hits many sixes long and high, favoring straight down the ground or over midwicket and hit the longest ever six in the history, again quoted a short heighted boy came from Faisalabad to have trainings from the cricket summer club.
Although I found the club cricket was very interesting but every child wants to be a rip of Afridi that was little but indifferent where there were criticism going on and even media were really biased on his attitude but I could say he is the man over the wickets due to his performance and the way carrying the cricket, while when the spot fixing issue carried out couple of years back and still cases are sub judicious. He was the one player which even had its popularity among people, which used to give his examples he is the one.
I gave him a call to take his beeper on his retirement from the test cricket before throwing the line to the anchor and the most hilarious thing was I just asked some of his personal questions, which have been collected below :

Nick Name : Shah
First love : My parents
Singers : Backstreet boys, Spice Girls, Ricky Martin
Song: Quit playing games with my heart
Hindi Song : 'Hum Tumhe Chahate Hai Aise' (Qurbani) and 'So Gaya Yeh Jahan' (Tezaab)
Movie : Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
Actor : Sharukh Khan
Actresses : Sonali Bendre
Cricket Heroes : Imran Khan, Javed Miadad, Wasim Akram
Colors : Blue, White and Red
Drink : Orange Juice
Food : Chicken Biryani & Kheer & Ice-cream
Fruit : Mango
Dress : Jeans & T-shirt
http://blogs.dunyanews.tv/?p=374

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
To me he is amoung those few who never did justice to their talent... and now at the twilight of his career still things are messed up for him ... you just cant blame the board for all the sh*t ... as we all know either we are part of the problem or part of the solution ... so Mr afridi is part of the prob for most of this cricketing days.

Last edited:

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I feel sorry to read ur comments "The man which is still in the Nations Blood" hm

I would like to ask u person who get plenty of chances to prove his self but he was unable to utilize a single chance to prove his ability. Except cheap actions n commenting on seniors as well as board. He is unlistener n selfish too. If this is the quality of success then there are lots of such persons to whom nation forgot. Don't play with nation's emotion.