The myth of Ghazwa-tul-Hind

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes, we need to get out of this rut for sure but why are you showing such attitude where these emoticons are laughing hysterically. We can surely discuss the possibility of Ghazwa e Hind but here is the debate going on between a school of thought which says it can't be and one which says that it will be. Now I am not saying that I want to annihilate indians or to wipe it off the face of earth but do tell me that wasn't india the most prosperous country during mughal rule? Even the Muslim-Hindu divide wasn't there when it came to being together, getting work and being prosperous? I am not saying that we will kill indian commoners or we want to. If you read the Hadith presented, that too says that rulers of hind will be chained and brought back, not indians in general. Say, it happens and I am there to fight, you come in front of me and don't wield a weapon, I will not harm you my mate but go for only those who are creating problems.

Thanks.
forget about chaining Hind rulers.....you are are good only for killing few innocents.....nothing more.....
first save your brother rulers and so called leaders from getting lynched by public and killed like dogs, saddam, gaddafi, laden....next in line mullah omar, etc....
before dreaming your fairy tales always remember '71 the biggest surrender in history......

aqeelpk12

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[MENTION=23969]indigo[/MENTION] Pakistan is an Islamic state, created for Ghazwa-e-Hind. Secularists, Traitors, Indian agents can't dilute this concept in muslim minds by your blushit manipulation. ... Well done [MENTION=24232]modern.fakir[/MENTION] & [MENTION=17789]WatanDost[/MENTION]

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
forget about chaining Hind rulers.....you are are good only for killing few innocents.....nothing more.....
first save your brother rulers and so called leaders from getting lynched by public and killed like dogs, saddam, gaddafi, laden....next in line mullah omar, etc....
before dreaming your fairy tales always remember '71 the biggest surrender in history......

Mate, I think you didn't read my post with an easy heart. We'll discuss once you get this anger out of your posts. Thanks a lot for responding though.

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Now im off exposed completely [hilar] By those Maskharae who's definition and understanding of Secularism is different from whole wide world...

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is my point of view. First become Muslims like you suppose to than start to post prophecies I just might take those words seriously until then I will take them as a joke. First hand information handed to me from my grand parents was that Hindus and Muslims lived peacefully with occasional problems beyond that one have to rely on history books and that depends upon who wrote it and the truth is somewhere in the middle. I have come to the conclusion that not all the Moughal rule was good for either Muslims or Non Muslims it includes good times and bad times.

If one believes in prophecies I don't see anything wrong with that and here is where I see big problematic area. Lets see there is prophecy that that Muslims will conquer Island you can honor your prophecy by believing in it and continue to live your life based on your principles and when its time for the prophecy for come true the circumstances will become in its favor. If you start to threat Island with your prophecies while you are dwelling in gutter it becomes a Joke.

Yaar thora thora asli te khara mughal hone ki vajah se edge de jata hoon na unko :) I met many guys from india while I was a teenager and we got to be good friends, we studied at the same university. One was also a brahman from jammu. One day, I got late so they offered me dinner and dinner was daal with desi ghee so why would I refuse. There was no hindu muslim thing and yogi pandit and I ate i the same plate while quarreling on getting more desi ghee. Reason telling it is that generally we don't have any issues at all but see humans when given the liberty to do anything would lynch or rape neighbours the very moment. It was demonstrated when more than half of my family was killed during partition and the very first place to be attacked was my great grandfather's place and 5000 hand-written books were burnt too along with the sword with royal seal snatched. Afsoas to hota hai na, we fled the red fort right after 1857 incident because of the british but then got killed by those who called us brothers. At the time of partition, they had only one slogan, yeh musalmanon ke baray hain inko sab se pehle maro. Luckily our women were good at swords too so they couldn't be kidnapped and eventually were either killed or managed to get to Pakistan along with the rest of the family.

So if I don't hold any vendetta, none amongst us does but those who try to actually oppose with ridiculously presented argument upon our sacred scriptures and then claim to be one of us should be handled the way they should be. Hope you get my point.

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now im off exposed completely [hilar] By those Maskharae who's definition and understanding of Secularism is different from whole wide world...

Brother I see a darwesh on your display picture, do you know that ghamdi calls Maulana Rum a deviant and the follower of a false cult too?

modern.fakir

[hilar][hilar]...some one stop me from laughing away like anything ...so the butchers of Kashmir, gujrat, samjhota express are talking decency to others.

How about you fix your own massive **** hole ...where 75% or people are devoids of even **** holes to discard in [hilar][hilar]...after your lieing self caught RED HANDED with FAKE FALSE FLAG OPERATIONs...maybe you pathologically pathetic liars can even show your face to us ..here read this ..

http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/2012/05/11/indian-fake-alert-mubasher-lucman-and-aman-ka-tamasha/

OH and if the lies still dont stop....dont forget the Australians love wacking you arse...hahahahaha

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar]...some one stop me from laughing away like anything ...so the butchers of Kashmir, gujrat, samjhota express are talking decency to others.

How about you fix your own massive **** hole ...where 75% or people are devoids of even **** holes to discard in [hilar][hilar]...after your lieing self caught RED HANDED with FAKE FALSE FLAG OPERATIONs...maybe you pathologically pathetic liars can even show your face to us ..here read this ..

http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/2012/05/11/indian-fake-alert-mubasher-lucman-and-aman-ka-tamasha/

OH and if the lies still dont stop....dont forget the Australians love wacking you arse...hahahahaha

Chor de bhai :) Only one surrender in thousands of battles, not a bad score. Kehne do, khush hone ke liye accha rahayga. baaz log sirf mirch laganay ke liye baat kerte hain unko mirch khud hee khanay diya kero, thanks for responding brother.

modern.fakir

Im not bothered...we have ruled their arse for a 1000 years aur yeh jo ag haina woh in mein issi waja say hai ..(bigsmile)...They cant stand the truth...thats is the problem and they themselves dont have the courage to attack us straight up without any embezzlement or backstabbing...because they know us....they can only jump into domestic disputes (bigsmile) ...and claim victory...after all being we are 10 times their size in Bron [hilar]

Chor de bhai :) Only one surrender in thousands of battles, not a bad score. Kehne do, khush hone ke liye accha rahayga. baaz log sirf mirch laganay ke liye baat kerte hain unko mirch khud hee khanay diya kero, thanks for responding brother.

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Brother I see a darwesh on your display picture, do you know that ghamdi calls Maulana Rum a deviant and the follower of a false cult too?

Liking some part of Rumi is my choice, I don't have to completely agree with anyone but me...

Unicorn

Banned
Yaar thora thora asli te khara mughal hone ki vajah se edge de jata hoon na unko :) I met many guys from india while I was a teenager and we got to be good friends, we studied at the same university. One was also a brahman from jammu. One day, I got late so they offered me dinner and dinner was daal with desi ghee so why would I refuse. There was no hindu muslim thing and yogi pandit and I ate i the same plate while quarreling on getting more desi ghee. Reason telling it is that generally we don't have any issues at all but see humans when given the liberty to do anything would lynch or rape neighbours the very moment. It was demonstrated when more than half of my family was killed during partition and the very first place to be attacked was my great grandfather's place and 5000 hand-written books were burnt too along with the sword with royal seal snatched. Afsoas to hota hai na, we fled the red fort right after 1857 incident because of the british but then got killed by those who called us brothers. At the time of partition, they had only one slogan, yeh musalmanon ke baray hain inko sab se pehle maro. Luckily our women were good at swords too so they couldn't be kidnapped and eventually were either killed or managed to get to Pakistan along with the rest of the family.

So if I don't hold any vendetta, none amongst us does but those who try to actually oppose with ridiculously presented argument upon our sacred scriptures and then claim to be one of us should be handled the way they should be. Hope you get my point.

There are grievances on both sides. It is very constructive to visit the history and learn from it we do it in the course of our lifetime learning from our own lived past. It is not constructive to dwell in the history it cannot be changed we just have to look forward for a better future with the sword/shield of knowledge. I get your point.

desicad

sau luhar ki eik sunar ki......(bigsmile)
abhi yeh aag aur mirchi udhar lagi hui hai tabhi to har thode din baad aise thread lagte hain........
naaaa jiya jaye na........:lol:

Unicorn

Banned

This is funny I listen to may scholars here but there is another scholar, can't think of his name, he looks very young and always dressed in white attire. Quite often he deliver sermons to his audience warning them not to listen to other scholars, mentions them by name, and explains why. I am sure there are many scholars Mr. Ghamdi disagrees with just as many scholars disagree with Ghamdi. This is where every thing get confusing when these people who have given years of their life in studies can not come to agreement. This is a trait that is common to all religions.

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is funny I listen to may scholars here but there is another scholar, can't think of his name, he looks very young and always dressed in white attire. Quite often he deliver sermons to his audience warning them not to listen to other scholars, mentions them by name, and explains why. I am sure there are many scholars Mr. Ghamdi disagrees with just as many scholars disagree with Ghamdi. This is where every thing get confusing when these people who have given years of their life in studies can not come to agreement. This is a trait that is common to all religions.

I generally don't disclose it but my father knows ghamdi since his days from the government college so I know quite much about him.

I know you can't read urdu but if you get your hands upon his book upon tasawwuf, you'll see that he with a single swipe of his pen has declared each and every sufi ranging from Abd Al Qadir Jellani to Hazrat Nizam ud Deen Aulia and from Ghazali to Rum a deviant and that these people spread nothing but opium amongst masses and Muslims and did nothing for humanity. He has even quoted unauthentic sources in his book too while he keeps on asserting upon the credibility of source of information while talking about deen and its parts. I was just telling this mate that why would he follow someone so religiously and then follow another one who his mentor calls a deviant.

modern.fakir

[hilar][hilar] ...shawamistic joghini ....too bad those lectures will not make sense since they dont discuss shwanism...Next time read the title on the thread...
[hilar]

modern.fakir

You referring to the Gaurav gatha propoganda ??[hilar] ....sorry shwanistic joghini ...we dont ascribe to deliberate temple indoctrinated material ...after all were not false flag propagators at an international level to be then caught RED HANDED [hilar] ...we do have some integruity....

I can just laught at your universal stupidity .....hahahahahahahaahah [hilar][hilar]

There are grievances on both sides. It is very constructive to visit the history and learn from it we do it in the course of our lifetime learning from our own lived past. It is not constructive to dwell in the history it cannot be changed we just have to look forward for a better future with the sword/shield of knowledge. I get your point.

modern.fakir

opppssss....maybe universal stupidity is because of population ....according to some idiot minded folks ...hahahaha(bigsmile)....the problem is not in the masses but the propoganda fed to the masses ![hilar]

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
it is not myth
اللہ کے رسول pbuh کا ایک ایک حرف سچ ہے
اس بارے صرف اطلاع نہیں دی گئی بلکہ اسکا وعدہ فرمایا گیا