The Only News Channel!! Which One?

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan-Media-news-channels.jpg

I need help of forum members!!

I am sick of our stupid media, I really start to hate them, and I believe that our Meida is playing a role for destruction of our values, Islam and Pakistan!! But I also want a source for news updates!!

So I want to delete all news channels and will have only 1 news channel!! Can you please let me know which one is better!!
1. Must be pro IK and PTI!!
2. Must have Islamic touch and Pro pakistani News ( Not like Jew TV)

etc!! I am thinking about keeping only Dunya news, but I am open to any good suggestion!!

Last edited by a moderator:

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just listen to PTI radio and read news from PTI website. You don't need to open your mind.

An urdu speaking, belonged to family who voted for MQM for their whole lives, even than , voted for PML N in front of MQM supporters, but now a PTI supporter!! following unconventional skype based homeschooling for my daughter, So please don't tell mw who needs to open his minds, followers of pathetic noooras!! and telling others to open their minds!!
Media, where people like nusrat javed who openly drunk and calls names on their twitter accounts run their own shows, and I should watch that sick media? The media that is clealry sold out against IK!! Anchors are clearly lacking rationality in making a case against PTI and IK!! A prgram like Khabarnak? Serously? Is this our values? Keep your mind open by watching drunk Nusrat javed, stupid anchors, 1 minute promo of half naked indian dance of heroines at every hours news, keep your mind open!! And vote for PML N just like your father and eledrs did!!

For people with rational approach towards things!! Believe me, I calculated the time during an hourly news on one channel, when they were shoing top news, and at the end, the last news was about some indian heroine, and they started shoing half naked dance, and believe me out of all Pakistani and international news clips, the half naked dance of that particular heroine was the longest cut in that news hour!! Seriously? watching such channels will open my mind?

Mughal55

Councller (250+ posts)
We should NOT be biased like them.. We should NOT act like them. We have to listen WHAT they say about us. BIASED Behavior of THESE channels is ACTUALLY helping PTI... because with this kind of ANTI-PTI CAMPAIGN they are exposed in front of public. People of Pakistan are NOW fully aware of these things, and will not care much about them. We have to make PTI strong and strong through help of our public. If every member of PTI try to convince at least 10-15 voters from his STREET only it will be huge benefit for the party..

Mughal55

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan once said that in election it will PTI vs ALL........... So IK has been proved RIGHT in saying that.. Now EVERY Political Party / MOST CHANNEL / MOST NEWSPAPER / MOST JOURNALISTS / MOST ANCHORS are AGAINST PTI. IK said it after 25DEC Karachi JAlsa and now we can SEE that EVERY THING has CHANGED and all CHANNELS and political parties are against PTI.

Now it will PTI vs ALL in NEXT ELECTION and "IN SHA ALLAH" PTI will WIN..

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Being an Urdu speaking doesn't make you an open minded nor it gives you the right to call anyone disagreeing with you a noora.

I wrote it to let you know that i do not vote on basis of race, or development, or because my elders voted for someone!! I cote for different parties based on leadership qualities!!

Please let me know how you open your mind watching half naked dances of indian heroines at every hourly news on each channel?

In flames

MPA (400+ posts)
All these channels are evil and sold out, they are all working for bloody Jewish world order there is not an inkling of doubt about this.

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not even a single media source on Television is truthful and unbiased.

You will only get power through knowledge, but even to attain a simple piece of truthful knowledge, you have to struggle to get to get.

Jab tak apne haat perr khud nahi maaro ge... sachaayi bhi aap ke paas khud chal ker nahi aaye gi ... aur naa hee koi aap ko plate mein rakh kerr de ga sachaayi ko (i.e. media)

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wrote it to let you know that i do not vote on basis of race, or development, or because my elders voted for someone!! I cote for different parties based on leadership qualities!!

Please let me know how you open your mind watching half naked dances of indian heroines at every hourly news on each channel?

I never claimed being open minded but you assuming that every Tom Dick and Harry is watching half naked dances makes you a narrow minded. Open your mind. Not everyone does that and keep a remote nearby to change the channel.