The Quad-e-Azam.... Slides

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the voice of one hundred million Muslims, fought for their religious, social and economic freedom. Throughout history no single man yielded as much power as the Quaid-i-Azam, and yet remained uncorrupted by that power. Not many men in history can boast of creating a nation single handedly and altering the map of the world but Jinnah did so and thus became a legend. "Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three.", Stanley Wolpert. In the words of John Biggs-Davison, " Although without Ghandi, Hindustan would still have gained independence and without Lenin and Mao, Russia and China would still have endured Communist revolution, without Jinnah there would have been no Pakistan in 1947."
Click on the link :

http://picasaweb.google.com/fortwisdom/QuaidEAzam?feat=email#slideshow/5415387469477422660706

kkgrp

Voter (50+ posts)
What a wonderful piece of history now preservered. Majority of the pictures are new to me. Interesting Map at the end.

Thank you for Sharing.