The Real Face Of Chief Justice ( Iftikhar Chaudhry)

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Real Face Of Chief Justice ( Iftikhar Chaudhry)

I am inviting all , please watch this video and decide self.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkfj2rRENl4&feature=channel_page[/video]

dealc.gif

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
this guy mubashir luqman is such a fazool n stupid guy i have never seen,,he has no ethics, or always make useless comments on situation n useless programs,,,

Spartacus

BlackRock said:
this guy mubashir luqman is such a fazool n stupid guy i have never seen,,he has no ethics, or always make useless comments on situation n useless programs,,,

BlackRock, Do not see who is saying, see what is he saying>>>>ha ha ha >>>Fazool and stupid guy ...what a logical answer you gave ;)...please give answers of those questions that he raised in this video .... >>>>If you can...

ek_junoon

Citizen
bhai ...

the case which build against CJ was not heard...this true ...but my dear ..i dont know what point u gona make to post it here after a long time...if the question is CJ did misuse of his powers..then my dear other question is who build the case n what was credibility of case builders?.. musharaf???? shukat aziz?? sharoof-ud-din peerzada..ahamd raza qasoori?? or R justice abdualqayoob??? every thing should be considered bofore making ur point here..my second point is..for instance i agree with u.. but we start to correct of system at some stage ..so reinstatement of CJ is the point from where we start our journy to build our juditionary system....JO HONA THA WO HOO GAYA..lets start 4 new begining... n see the progress of our justic system after restoration of CJ... if it is not satisfactory then u say such things ...but if everything is going in good shape then ur point is baseless n distructive... hope u understand what i am saying

thanks

Spartacus

ek_junoon said:
bhai ...

the case which build against CJ was not heard...this true ...but my dear ..i dont know what point u gona make to post it here after a long time...if the question is CJ did misuse of his powers..then my dear other question is who build the case n what was credibility of case builders?.. musharaf???? shukat aziz?? sharoof-ud-din peerzada..ahamd raza qasoori?? or R justice abdualqayoob??? every thing should be considered bofore making ur point here..my second point is..for instance i agree with u.. but we start to correct of system at some stage ..so reinstatement of CJ is the point from where we start our journy to build our juditionary system....JO HONA THA WO HOO GAYA..lets start 4 new begining... n see the progress of our justic system after restoration of CJ... if it is not satisfactory then u say such things ...but if everything is going in good shape then ur point is baseless n distructive... hope u understand what i am saying

thanks

I just want to explain our people WITH THIS VIDEO that Iftikhar Chaudhry is nothing else but an opportunist.He just saved his job with his struggle , he did not do anything for country or for the people of Pakistan....

Khoool Aangh , Zameen Deigh ( SEE) Fiza Deigh ( SEE)>>>>>>>>>>>>Aager Aandha Nahee Hay...;)

A

abbasiali

Dear All country fellows,

In my opinion, this is not the time to look back, Yes what ever you are presenting is a true fact, no body can deny, but it will only create kayos, and nothing more than that.

Now as a true Pakistani nation, this is our job to keep monitoring and have a strict check on every PUBLIC SERVANT, MINISTER, MNA, MPA. Enough is enough. media is so effective, and we can atleast bring the incident's immediately in front of public, Although nothing is happening so far, as we have seen, Dogar case, Chaudhry case, Abdul Ghafoor case, Munawer gill case, and on the the top of that KAIRA the great case. All are enjoying their luxurious life, under the shelter of Government. Do we have any answer to this, NOTHING.

We don't need to look back, because if we will do this, we will find that today our Leader ship is enjoying power with those who kill our brother and sisters in the past. (Hyderabad Qila case. PPP Government) Famous PPP RTD GEN who was the in charge of killing MQM workers. Have they bring any one to Justice so far. NO

I only gave references in order to remind all of you, that Our history is full of worst and cruelity and if we will start digging, we won't get the time to look forward for our progress.

And I am sure every body would like to see a bright prospectous future FOR us and our coming GENERATIONS rather than living in DEADLIEST PAST.

RASKO

Citizen
WE ARE THE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE ANY ONE BUT WHO WAS MUSHARRAF WHO SACKED THE CJ, HE HIMSELF WAS A PERSON WHO CAME IN THROUGH BACK DOOR WITH GUN AND IMPOSED HIMSELF ON THIS NATION UNWANTEDLY.

THAT IS VERY SAD.

Raja