--- On Wed, 3/30/11, ANSWER Coalition <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: The war against Libya in historical perspective
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 7:06 PM

Subscribe Forward this email Donate
March on Washington to "Stop the Bombing of Libya"
Saturday, April 16 12 noon at the White House

The war against Libya in historical perspective
From the Berlin Conference of 1884 to the London Conference of 2011 By Brian Becker, National Coordinator of the ANSWER Coalition

africa-1913.png

The leaders of 14 capitalist powers in Europe plus the United States met for a conference in Berlin 126 years ago to decide how all of Africas land and vast resources would be divided as colonies and zones of control among themselves. No Africans were invited to the conference. The 1884 Conference of Berlin, more than any other single event, became emblematic of the dynamic transformation of capitalism into a system of global imperialism.
By 1902, 90 percent of Africas territory was under European control. African self-governance was wiped off the map in most of the continent. Only Ethiopia remained an independent state. Liberia was technically independent too, but it was in fact under the control of the United States.
The so-called Scramble for Africa by Britain, France, Belgium, Italy, Germany, the United States and the other capitalist powers was essential for the growth and enrichment of the modern-day capitalist class, which included the owners of the biggest banks, syndicates and monopolies.
Africa was plundered and looted and, as a result, the western capitalists entered the 20th century with the largest fortunes in the history of the human race.
One cannot help but think about the Berlin Conference of 1884 when analyzing the London Conference of 2011 that took place on March 29. It was convened by the same imperialist governments that took part in the 1884 meeting. Africans were invited this time, but the African Union refused to attend. Almost all African nations were absent. Only Tunisia and Morocco sent representatives.

Read more here: http://www2.answercoalition.org/site/R?i=-KtOZWo-dYueT_jQf9Un0A

http://www.AnswerCoalition.org/
[email protected]

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gazooo..amerika is a very sick puppy and the stench of its disease is wafting over the entire planet like the malignancy that is radiating out from the ruins of Japan. Will there ever be such a creature as an American (sic) with both courage and a modicum of morality in this despicable society capable of stopping this insane depravity we call US foreign policy? The crimes of this satanic jew run empire of blood thirsty specially (MOOSLUM BLOOD) is not going to stop before purim.

One dosen't expect anything different from the US butchers, it is now engrained in their attitude to anything not American.. They are now embarked on more atrocities in Libya. America has become the worse terrorist state in the world.And of course they have their usual accomplacies in these disgusting epeisodes, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Pinoche, etc pale into insignificance along side the Americans.LAND OF THE RAPIST ARMY HOME OF THE " QUEERS ", is the motto of this demonic country. What is Paksitan doing? Gaylani is sitting with hindus and sikhs with his stupid grinning face.Zaradari madari is stealing more money, plus speaking bad englsih for his white american masters. We free that murderer of Pkaistani with the help of KAYANI GANG OF COWARDS AND THAT RAT PASHA.

When will Pakistanis wake up? when there is no Pkistan? Now the lies of a NEGRO PRESIDENT OF AMEREEKAA.. The selection of a longtime CIA collaborator as commander of the rebels makes nonsense of the official claim that the United States is intervening militarily in Libya to protect civilian lives.He speaks his masters language and is willing to serve his master like a dog he is.His name is Khalifa Hifter Lol..These criminal arabs have no shame left.I am done venting Gazoo.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brothers dont drag CHRISTIANITY OR AMERICAN CITIZENS into this MONEY GAME.
Not all christians nor American citizens have benefited from all these looting, plunder & killing. Trust me.
Similarly how our government & establishment have used public emotions in Davis case & in result it is history without the permission or approval of common citizen.
Same is with USA, UK, FRENCH or GERMAN citizens. If you research the biggest ANTI WAR demonstration was held in western countries.
Recently in UK it was 5LAC people protesting against LIBYA attack, as their pentions & social security was cut off..
So broaden your view, know your enemy. Those who have planned all this & doing it now, they dont have any nationality, religion or sect..
They have already sold their souls to devil.. Thus they are preparing for the arrival of BIGGEST DECEIVER of all MESSIAH DAJJAL.
I hope you will understand.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
During my childhood in (lahore) 1980s my grandfather use to say british knew how to govern, it means that after 1947, there were no british nor americans rulers in pakistan. Now, if there were western (so called christian) rulers in africa during 1960-2011, they must know how to govern, how to keep population healthy for work, feed and controlled growth of population. Like they do in western countries.
But i don't see this.
Companies take advantage of cheap labour and prices, they pay to local african rulers. Why to blame all western people and countries.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazooo..amerika is a very sick puppy and the stench of its disease is wafting over the entire planet like the malignancy that is radiating out from the ruins of Japan. Will there ever be such a creature as an American (sic) with both courage and a modicum of morality in this despicable society capable of stopping this insane depravity we call US foreign policy? The crimes of this satanic jew run empire of blood thirsty specially (MOOSLUM BLOOD) is not going to stop before purim.

One dosen't expect anything different from the US butchers, it is now engrained in their attitude to anything not American.. They are now embarked on more atrocities in Libya. America has become the worse terrorist state in the world.And of course they have their usual accomplacies in these disgusting epeisodes, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Pinoche, etc pale into insignificance along side the Americans.LAND OF THE RAPIST ARMY HOME OF THE " QUEERS ", is the motto of this demonic country. What is Paksitan doing? Gaylani is sitting with hindus and sikhs with his stupid grinning face.Zaradari madari is stealing more money, plus speaking bad englsih for his white american masters. We free that murderer of Pkaistani with the help of KAYANI GANG OF COWARDS AND THAT RAT PASHA.

When will Pakistanis wake up? when there is no Pkistan? Now the lies of a NEGRO PRESIDENT OF AMEREEKAA.. The selection of a longtime CIA collaborator as commander of the rebels makes nonsense of the official claim that the United States is intervening militarily in Libya to protect civilian lives.He speaks his masters language and is willing to serve his master like a dog he is.His name is Khalifa Hifter Lol..These criminal arabs have no shame left.I am done venting Gazoo.

Well brother. I don't know how many sane minded people are out there on the planet who think that attack on Libya is to protect the civilians. Its nothing but terror and to capture land from an Islamic country. This is actually advancing the agenda of Free Masons.

But then again prophecy is that as we get close to qyamah, kafiron ka bol bala hoga. May be this how 'bol bala' is defined.

Allah is creating 'jiwaz' to send Jesus (as) to beat the hell out of Christians and Jews.

kuch to hai jiski parda daari hai (ghalib)

kaash ghuzwa-e-hind main main bhi bhi shamil hota ta'key sarey gunaah ma'af ho jatey. Magar ,erey kahan aisey naseeb :(

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
During my childhood in (lahore) 1980s my grandfather use to say british knew how to govern, it means that after 1947, there were no british nor americans rulers in pakistan. Now, if there were western (so called christian) rulers in africa during 1960-2011, they must know how to govern, how to keep population healthy for work, feed and controlled growth of population. Like they do in western countries.
But i don't see this.
Companies take advantage of cheap labour and prices, they pay to local african rulers. Why to blame all western people and countries.

Just to add: West never leaves us alone. They always install puppets, ayub khan, sadat, mubarak, Zia, Mush, Kings and prince's in middle east

When did we even have time to progress ourselves?

hans

Banned
Pay ur tax, don't throw garbage on the street. Use ur vote to elect some one who lives among u, respect every one
Do not discriminate between religion.

If u find a person better then u select him even he or she is not a Muslim.

Unicorn

Banned
Pay ur tax, don't throw garbage on the street. Use ur vote to elect some one who lives among u, respect every one
Do not discriminate between religion.

If u find a person better then u select him even he or she is not a Muslim.

You said a lot in a few words. Gaghar mein sagar.

Last edited: