The Straight Path

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1. Allaah says: "And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e., this Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves." Surah Aali-`Imraan [3:103]

2. And He says: "And do not be among the polytheists. Of those who split up their religion and became sects, each sect rejoicing in that which is with it." Surat-ur-Room [30:31-32]

3. "And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allaah and in the Last Day. That is more suitable for final determination." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:59].

4. And He also says: "But no, by your Lord, they can have no Eemaan (Faith), until they make you (O Muhammad) a judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:65].

5. "O you who believe! Do not be forward in the presence of Allaah and His Messenger and fear Allaah. Verily, Allaah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing." Surat-ul-Hujuraat [49:1].

6. The Messenger of Allaah said: "I counsel you to have Taqwaa of Allaah and to hear and obey, even if an Abyssinian slave were to command you. For, verily, whoever amongst you lives (to grown old), he will see many differences. So stick to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided khaleefahs. Cling tightly onto it and hold onto it with your molar teeth. And beware of newly invented matters. For, indeed, every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is a thing that leads astray, and everything that leads astray is in the Hellfire." (An authentic hadeeth reported by Abu Dawood and others.)

7. Ibn Mas'ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah drew a line for us and then said: 'This is the Straight Path of Allaah.' And he drew lines on the left and right of it, and then said: 'These are paths of which there is not one except that there is a devil upon it calling towards it.' Then he recited the statements of Allaah (Surat-ul-Ana'aam [6:153]): 'And verily, this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and do not follow (other) paths for they will separate you away from His path." (An authentic hadeeth recorded by Ahmad and An-Nasaa'ee.)

8. "I left upon you two things of which you will never go astray after them: The Book of Allaah and my Sunnah. They will never be separated until they return to me at the Haud (the Pond)." (Al-Albaanee has authenticated this hadeeth in Saheeh Al-Jaami'.)

Last edited:
A

abbasiali

Pakistani1947 said:
1. Allaah says: "And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e., this Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves." Surah Aali-`Imraan [3:103]

2. And He says: "And do not be among the polytheists. Of those who split up their religion and became sects, each sect rejoicing in that which is with it." Surat-ur-Room [30:31-32]

3. "And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allaah and in the Last Day. That is more suitable for final determination." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:59].

4. And He also says: "But no, by your Lord, they can have no Eemaan (Faith), until they make you (O Muhammad) a judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:65].

5. "O you who believe! Do not be forward in the presence of Allaah and His Messenger and fear Allaah. Verily, Allaah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing." Surat-ul-Hujuraat [49:1].

6. The Messenger of Allaah said: "I counsel you to have Taqwaa of Allaah and to hear and obey, even if an Abyssinian slave were to command you. For, verily, whoever amongst you lives (to grown old), he will see many differences. So stick to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided khaleefahs. Cling tightly onto it and hold onto it with your molar teeth. And beware of newly invented matters. For, indeed, every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is a thing that leads astray, and everything that leads astray is in the Hellfire." (An authentic hadeeth reported by Abu Dawood and others.)

7. Ibn Mas'ood said: "The Messenger of Allaah drew a line for us and then said: 'This is the Straight Path of Allaah.' And he drew lines on the left and right of it, and then said: 'These are paths of which there is not one except that there is a devil upon it calling towards it.' Then he recited the statements of Allaah (Surat-ul-Ana'aam [3:153]): 'And verily, this is My Straight Path, so follow it, and do not follow (other) paths for they will separate you away from His path." (An authentic hadeeth recorded by Ahmad and An-Nasaa'ee.)

8. "I left upon you two things of which you will never go astray after them: The Book of Allaah and my Sunnah. They will never be separated until they return to me at the Haud (the Pond)." (Al-Albaanee has authenticated this hadeeth in Saheeh Al-Jaami'.)
Dear Highly regarded Pakistani1947,

I have to edit your thread a little bit and would like to explain, why this action took place, your cooperation in this regard would be highly appreciated.

"Please quote Sahih hadeeth with the numbers that could be verified or try to refrain from posting, it's not something against hadeeth. coz as far The Holy Quranic verses are concerned anyone can verify. But simply quoting hadeeth that may very well be true but could confuse people here with limited knowledge. Team members are extremely cautious about it..including all of our valued members"

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have to edit your thread a little bit and would like to explain, why this action took place, your cooperation in this regard would be highly appreciated.

"Please quote Sahih hadeeth with the numbers that could be verified or try to refrain from posting, it's not something against hadeeth. coz as far The Holy Quranic verses are concerned anyone can verify. But simply quoting hadeeth that may very well be true but could confuse people here with limited knowledge. Team members are extremely cautious about it..including all of our valued members"[/quote]

Agreed Abbasi brother you are right.. whenever Hadith or Ayat be quoted there should be complete reference of that book of Hadith and ayat number plus Soorah of Quran..
the recommandation of Abbasi bhai are highly appriciated...and should be followed in future references..

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Very nice and useful suggestion [clap] the reason is we need to be extremely cautious in such delicate matters nonetheless a very nice share by brother Pakistani1947 :)

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ Pakistani 1947.
Brother, your quoted verses do not match with the Subject or the arrangement of your post does not give that look. Anyhow Quran categorically states that this is the right path:
153. And (He commandeth you, saying) : This is My straight path, so follow it Follow not other ways, lest ye be parted from His way: This hath He ordained for you, that ye may ward off (evil). (Sura 6)
The above verse clearly indicating the "Straigth Path" which is contained in the preceding verses 151, and 152.

i) that ye ascribe no thing as partner unto Him;
ii) and that ye do good to parents;
iii) and that ye slay not your children because of penury;
iv) that ye draw not nigh to lewd things whether open or concealed;
v) And that ye slay not the life which Allah hath made sacred, save in the course of justice;
vi) And approach not the wealth of the orphan save with that which is better; till
he reach maturity.
vii) Give full measure and full weight, in justice;
viii) And if ye give your word, do justice thereunto, even though it be (against) a kinsman;
ix) and fulfil the covenant of Allah
This is My straight path, so follow it
What else Mankind needs. Daily in every prayer we implore, show us the right path, and Allah had already shown it, but we do not follow it.
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps08/ch08h.html#151

Again these things have been described in verses from Serial Number 22
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps15/ch15c.html#22
to
Serial number 39.
http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps15/ch15e.html#39
and these verses have been given the name of "Hikmat" also.

Allah has made everything clear in Quran, the need of the hour is now its implementation.