The way MQM Supporters operate on this website!

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you see the posts of followers of the terrorist organization on this site, you'd observe:
1. All the time they are yelling shouting screaming like their fugitive leader(Nobdoy gives a damn anyway)
2. Mostly they write in big fonts.
3. Most of their posts are in bold fonts.
4. They use dark/shining colors in their posts
5. Cut and paste big huge pictures.
and the list continues.............
:twisted:
Unfortunately not many people (other than the ones who benifit from BHATTA they obtain) believe in any crap they are trying to tell us. Guys their is not much difference between Talibaan of South and North. Both of them don't believe in difference of opinion and they would kill any oponent, given the chance. Never accept their faults and always trying to portray themself as only champions of whatever they follow. Both of them have a history of licking shoes of military dictators. And last but not the least, both of them obtain BHATTA.... :lol:

Pakistan will definitely be a better place without these talibaan of south and north.

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: The way terrorists operate on this website!

Pakistan and every Pakistani will be better off without Punjabi leaders and their supporters.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Syd said:
Pakistan and every Pakistani will be better off without Punjabi leaders and their supporters.
Here they go again! Crap and more crap... :lol:
Oh ya! Add another thing to the list, start cursing Punjab for all their grievances.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)

Syd said:

Hi Syd, All you can do is just throw one liners like these. Otherwise, you never had an argument or any bases of what you say. I just noticed that you haven't replied to my other thread.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Here we are talking about extremists and Syd is coming with racial discrimination. What a low life he is. Such people have very low mental level and lack of intellect. MQM koi nasli shanakht nahi he mister syd. Bohot se urdu bolne wale MQM se ittefaq nahi rakhte. Tumhe kis ne keh dya ke MQM urdu bolne walo ko represent kar rahi he? Wo sirf apne voters ko represent kar rahi he. Lagta he tum jamhooriat ki ABC se bhi waqif nahi ho.

aBis

Every member of this website is entitled for its opinion, it is unfair and descrimatory to call them terrorists. I think this thread should be closed because it will create hatred amongst us.

P.S I still believe MQM is a terrorist organisation. :lol:

Everyone hates MQM Sindhi , Punjabi Balochi and NWFP .....ye MQM waly log terrorist hain ,InshaAllah soon ye terrorist group khatam ho jaye ga ameen , InshaAllah ....well i hate MQM 1st as a muslim than as a Pakistani ....Fuck u MQM , u

silencearound

khalid100 said:
If you see the posts of followers of the terrorist organization on this site, you'd observe:
1. All the time they are yelling shouting screaming like their fugitive leader(Nobdoy gives a damn anyway)
Unfortunately not many people (other than the ones who benifit from BHATTA they obtain) believe in any crap they are trying to tell us. Guys their is not much difference between Talibaan of South and North. Both of them don't believe in difference of opinion and they would kill any oponent, given the chance. Never accept their faults and always trying to portray themself as only champions of whatever they follow. Both of them have a history of licking shoes of military dictators. And last but not the least, both of them obtain BHATTA.... :lol:

Pakistan will definitely be a better place without these talibaan of south and north.

Hum kab tak nafratain phelaatay rahain gay..... ek doosray ko kaafir kehtay rahain gay.... ek doosray ko maarnay marnay per uksaatay rahain gay....

Kya yehi hum next generation ko de kar jaayen gay..... kya insaan ko insaan naheen samajhna chayeee... ek doosray ko bardaasht karna bhool gaye hain hum........

Syd

I am thankful to MQM that they freed Sindh from Punjabis. Jeay MQM sada jeay. No more Nawaz jagga and Shahbaz gujjar and ofcourse Imran who does not accept his own blood his daughter and wants insaaf for others.

M

Murshad Jee

Syd said:
I am thankful to MQM that they freed Sindh from Punjabis. Jeay MQM sada jeay. No more Nawaz jagga and Shahbaz gujjar and ofcourse Imran who does not accept his own blood his daughter and wants insaaf for others.

Aray Syd Bahi
Tum saaray MQM walo ko Imran Khan ki beti ki bari fikar rehti hai aur kuch baat nahi aati sirf us ki beti ki rutt lagaey rakhtay ho
mujhey sirf ik baat batao keh
kia tum us bachchi ke MAMU ho saray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

faizan47

Citizen
i think there should be national consensus(with greater majority) to choose a particular day when v all muslims pray for the demise of this terrorist organisation called MQM.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Murshad Jee said:
Syd said:

Aray Syd Bahi
Tum saaray MQM walo ko Imran Khan ki beti ki bari fikar rehti hai aur kuch baat nahi aati sirf us ki beti ki rutt lagaey rakhtay ho
kia tum us bachchi ke MAMU ho saray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahah

Ab Altaf Bhai aur Babar Ghauri ke haan bache nahi hote toh us mein Imran ki kya ghalti hai ....lol [altaf] [altaf] [altaf]

M

Murshad Jee

faizan47 said:
i think there should be national consensus(with greater majority) to choose a particular day when v all muslims pray for the demise of this terrorist organisation called MQM.

NOT only MQM, every single person or group who dislike PAKISTAN and are our hidden enemies must be counted.

Reliver_Male

Voter (50+ posts)
khalid100 said:
Unfortunately not many
people (other than the ones who benifit from BHATTA they obtain) believe in any crap they are trying to tell us. Guys their is not much difference between Talibaan of South and North. Both of them don't believe in difference of opinion and they would kill any oponent, given the chance. Never accept their faults and always trying to portray themself as only champions of whatever they follow. Both of them have a history of licking shoes of military dictators. And last but not the least, both of them obtain BHATTA.... :lol:

Taliban to ab zahir hue hen, ense pehle pakistan kee halat bhee aisee the aur aaenda bhee aise hee rahegee, pakistan kabhee bhee nahee theek ho sakta kion ke pakistani nation ek fitna, real educated and senseable ensaniat se mohabat karne wale un me urdu speaking, punjabi, sindhi, pathan aur doosre sab hee presshan hen zehnee mareez hogaye hen sharminda hote hen ke hum kis sar zameen par peda hue jahan ek pal sakoon ka nahee, har ek apni apni fankaree dikha raha hey apne groups ke mufad ke leye

Aray Syd Bahi
kia tum us bachchi ke MAMU ho saray

hahahahaha lol +1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good point

syd m waiting for ur reply :lol: ......

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Syd said:

That is the only thing they have against Imran. It would be a good change If you can find something else OR can you?