The wealthy Pakistani Generals

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haahhahahha i wont call u Indian agents but if u Pakistanis talk about ur own army like this then who needs enemies. There may be 20000 elite class in army (generals, colonals etc...) and not all of them are like gen yahya khan and u r disgracing the whole army. Remember they r the first who take bullet on their chest to save us and our land. They sacrifice their present to save ours and our children's future. There are good and bad in every organization but because of them plz do not disgrace all of them.:jazak:

1:army has already created its enemies .those enemies think that we are supporting our army .that's y they kill us as well .
2:we are the first one who sacrified the most 35000 pakistanis died in war of terror.injured have no count. only 2200 army soldier died. by saying that army has scarified more you have insulted public of this country.
3:they and their families are living in colonies with strict security where as we are at hit list of any one
4:when a soldier died he gets millions, when a common men dies he gets noting

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
928288426cac2df780ab93ffed082113b5111b7.jpg

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
As I said reply with Quran verses or proper reference
I think in army there is no concept of Quran and Hades
Our army did a big massacre during fall of dakka
30 lack Muslims were killed (Genis book of world record mentioned it 5thbiggest genocide of century)
Then 1 lack army surrender,
Can you correlate above two sentences and then justify if surrender was required then why genocide

Do you have concept of surrender in Islam
sura Hujraat summry of one verse (a single step away from war is towards hell)
There there is list of genosides did by our army (karachi, Baluch, sawat 1970 and now)
pakistan.jpg

Every one knows how he saved us except you.....
more than 800 (mentioned in Mush book) Pakistani were handed over
Dr Afia and many more our sisters are missing
Dronz attack
Kiani + Zardari remaining of Busharaf

After reading you reply I think you have no influence with Ummet nor Islam nor Deen you are making your villas and enjoying life

Next time you have proper Ahadess or Quranic verse then answer me other wise Asalam O Alikum

Kuchh na Samjhay Khuda Karay Koi this I can say after going through your comments, one Army regime you favor and other Army regime you condemn while the result of the both regimes are worse than each others - I could not understand your logic that if we give our arguments with the reference of Quran and Sunnah then we can change the defeat into victory. I say you Wa-Allaikam Assalam

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
As I said reply with Quran verses or proper reference
I think in army there is no concept of Quran and Hades
Our army did a big massacre during fall of dakka
30 lack Muslims were killed (Genis book of world record mentioned it 5thbiggest genocide of century)
Then 1 lack army surrender,
Can you correlate above two sentences and then justify if surrender was required then why genocide
Do you have concept of surrender in Islam
sura Hujraat summry of one verse (a single step away from war is towards hell)
There there is list of genosides did by our army (karachi, Baluch, sawat 1970 and now)
pakistan.jpg

Every one knows how he saved us except you.....
more than 800 (mentioned in Mush book) Pakistani were handed over
Dr Afia and many more our sisters are missing
Dronz attack
Kiani + Zardari remaining of Busharaf

After reading you reply I think you have no influence with Ummet nor Islam nor Deen you are making your villas and enjoying life

Next time you have proper Ahadess or Quranic verse then answer me other wise Asalam O Alikum
..................................................................................................................

Shear nonsense! Hamid Mir was never a patriotic person. He is a typical 5th columnist. Always hungry for self-projection and a 'Black-Mailing" person. Ready to had an "open" but LIVE debate on any forum except GEO Network. Will bring him out "Stark-Naked"! If some one real interested to learn about his 'foreign' contacts can send me an e-mail on [email protected] including adnan_swati, itsnotme90, faqira786, c4cheema etc.etc.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please read the history and see who saved us from Fall of Dacca, giving Siachin Glacier area to India and during the regime of Parvez Musharraf remaining all country is at stack. Just to talk in air and sentimental ambitions will not save us from further deterioration unless our Army's aim is to save Pakistan and not to fight the war of America. This trend not only applied to Army but all walks of Government institution in Pakistan invariably. What happened at Bombay in Semi-Final of Cricket? Our PM fix the match at the call of Indian PM. It can be judged from the millions rewards to the players of defeated team. Can you name any authority who is sincere and working for Pakistan.

Please come out of the sentiment and analyse the things on merits then conclude your ideas.

U r absolutely right I have already mentioned there are good and bad every where but u have to keep the sacrifices of our army in mind. I am strongly against of their operations against our own people in tribal areas because this is not our war we r only killing our own people. But u also need to keep in mind that it is our politicians who have kept the honor and stake of our country not Army. Tell me who is responsible for so much corruption the answer is corrupt politicians they fill their foreign accounts with our money and then flee. Of course there are people like Yahya Khan, Musharaf etc... but just because of these bhagoras u should not disgrace other good people. This is my own opinion and I might be wrong.

FaisalKh

1:army has already created its enemies .those enemies think that we are supporting our army .that's y they kill us as well .
2:we are the first one who sacrified the most 35000 pakistanis died in war of terror.injured have no count. only 2200 army soldier died. by saying that army has scarified more you have insulted public of this country.
3:they and their families are living in colonies with strict security where as we are at hit list of any one
4:when a soldier died he gets millions, when a common men dies he gets noting

Brother u got me wrong. Army is also part of this country or they have come from somewhere else? Those who died were also poor people of Pakistan. They are not generals colonels etc... They r just fauji jawans who earn around 10 to 12 thousands per month as my cousin was in army and his pay was 4000 at that time. It is not because of the army they r killing our people i shout every time that plz consider the point of conspiracies against muslims and Pakistan and ISI and Army. Look what is happening in libya today. If people supported army they would have crushed those rebels long ago but slowly they are poisoning their people's mind against govt and defense people and then take them down. Please do some research about deadly group of CIA who r experts in taking governments down and it might be the case with Pakistan army and govt. Pakistan is the only muslim country with nuclear bomb and enemies of Islam and muslims would never accept them with it though they are very friendly with us. Just for a while give it a thought who is getting benefits from all this situation? Our people are turning against our army, our own people are dieing in suicides and even from drone attacks and of course the on going operations in tribal areas, I do not support these operations in tribal areas but who knows their might be raw involved in poisoning our peoples mind who come and kill own people with suicide attacks. U must consider the case of raymond davis as there were many news about him that he was in contacts with millitants. Just think when he was in custody very few suicide attacks and when he was released suddenly it increased again. Plz think about it thanks

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Loved reading the replies. Good work guys atleast there are people who do understand what a corrupt and rogue institute it is. There is no exception by saying the jawan has nothing to do with it. Why in the world are they in the army. Why dont they have the guts to speak against a dictator who comes into power? cause they know they will enjoy 8-10 years of power. Sick people who has done nothing but hariming the enitre country.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sacrifices???? who in the world gave sacrifices??? They are eating up more than 500 billion a year and unable to defend us against 10000 at most so called taliban. When did they actualy fought for us to make us proud??? And you cannot seperate a jawan from general. They all got benefits and they all are accountable. All the army should be kicked in there butts for the sick work they have done.
U r absolutely right I have already mentioned there are good and bad every where but u have to keep the sacrifices of our army in mind. I am strongly against of their operations against our own people in tribal areas because this is not our war we r only killing our own people. But u also need to keep in mind that it is our politicians who have kept the honor and stake of our country not Army. Tell me who is responsible for so much corruption the answer is corrupt politicians they fill their foreign accounts with our money and then flee. Of course there are people like Yahya Khan, Musharaf etc... but just because of these bhagoras u should not disgrace other good people. This is my own opinion and I might be wrong.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
To every general who tople the governments in pakistan. Invoke article 6. And kick there arses. They are the worst
Kuchh na Samjhay Khuda Karay Koi this I can say after going through your comments, one Army regime you favor and other Army regime you condemn while the result of the both regimes are worse than each others - I could not understand your logic that if we give our arguments with the reference of Quran and Sunnah then we can change the defeat into victory. I say you Wa-Allaikam Assalam

Star Gazer

sobia where altaf hussain came from in this coversation. you guys are collecting money on every occasion for PTI so watch out yourself. imran khan has to take 500 trucks for flood victims & he took only 5 or 6 for aid.

It is unfair to isolate some and try to generalize the bad of one on to the whole institution thus trying to potray that the whole institution is bad.
I mention AH always and never say that the whole mqm is bad, because I know that this is not the case. Generalizations are based on insufficient knowledge or malafide intent. Generalizations are unfair and we should refrain from doing that.
If there is something bothering some one about some particular army person then it should be mentioned as such not as ARMY did this or that, because this is one of the noble professions that Allah likes.

FaisalKh

I think it is a disgrace to reply to your posts, and I have lowered my standards by replying to your post.

Hahahahahaa nice one and i would also join u and here is the message for usm->(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah)(blah):lame::133::133::133:

FaisalKh

To every general who tople the governments in pakistan. Invoke article 6. And kick there arses. They are the worst

Its useless to debate buddy because u wont accept me and i wont accept u. Just wait for the time, only time will decide who was right and who was wrong. Peace....

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Cuase you dont have a responce. Its a very simple thing. I will salute the army once they change how they behave with ordinary pakistanis. Consider every citizen as much respectful like there own army guys. This is the least they could do if not more. And what i am asking is not more at all. We pay them and they cant even respect the payers?
People of pakistan has the right to get elect any one. Not these blood suckers.
Its useless to debate buddy because u wont accept me and i wont accept u. Just wait for the time, only time will decide who was right and who was wrong. Peace....

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our very genious generals has always been creating some new group in pakistan for there own reasons.
They created MQM
They created Taliban
They created all the militant organizations
They supported all these militant organizations.
They are still supporting lashkar
All of these groups have been responsible for killing of thousands of pakistanis. So we should say Army is 100% responsible for all this killing? Offcourse yes. They are the one to be blamed.

mush_dewana

Banned
There is a calculation about army did by brother SJM
Army was a Holy Cow but thanks to Musharraf and CIA who has shown their face to the Nation. I have made a simple calculation of a ARMY Gen and I can say with 100% confidence that if you do job for 35 years with a monthly salary Rs 150,000.00 you will not earn even 50% of the amount which an ARMY Gen gets at the time of retirement in the name of self decided retirement benefits. His salary or other benefits are not included in this figure. Further, they are still getting land @ of British Empire tenure (Rs 180 per Acre) but not willing to get the salary of that time..!! I have also tried to find out some other country of the world where an ARMY Gen can get such benefits (= Pakistan's Gens) but could not find it. In my opinion, our main problem is not defense as we are Nuclear Power but major threat to the country is increase in the numbers of uneducated people. Hope you will understand the lojic here.

mush_dewana

Banned

khan g army had put hands in empire's black hole. read history of last 1.5 century (Brithish,USSR and then USA INSHALLAH) all got defeat there .... and if you go back Alexender also got defeat ...
So time has repeated itself .... if you think drunk western civilization follower generals will change history .... Please stop drinking army's alcohol ...