Theodoros Pangalos who is Member of Parliament (Greece), and

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
Theodoros Pangalos who is Member of Parliament (Greece), and who returned the gift the Ambassador of Israel...

needs to be saluted, thought I could share this with you with the hope that some day the atrocities by Israel supported by the US, would end.

The Embassy of Israel sent to Theodoros Pangalos, Member of Parliament (Greece), three bottles of wine as a festive gift with the wishes of Ambassador Ali Giachia.
Theodoros Pangalos returned this gift and thanked the Ambassador with the following letter:
Dear Mr. Ambassador,
Thank you for the 3 bottles of wine that you sent me as season's greetings. I wish to you, your family and everybody in the Embassy a happy new year. Good health and progress to you all.
Unhappily I noticed that the wine you have sent me has been produced in the Golan Heights. I have been taught since I was very young not to steal and not to accept products of theft. So I can not possibly accept this gift and I must return it back to you.
As you know, your country illegally occupies the Golan Heights which belong to Syria, according to International Law and numerous decisions of the International Community.

I take the opportunity to express my hope that Israel will find security in its internationally recognized borders and the terrorist activities against Israel territory by Hamas or anybody else will be contained and made impossible, but I also hope that your government will cease practicing the policy of collective punishment which was applied on a mass scale by Hitler and his armies.

Actions such as those of these days of the Israel military in Gaza remind the Greek people of similar Holocausts such as in Kalavrita or Doxato or Distomo and certainly in the ghetto of Warsaw.

With these thoughts allow me to express to you my best wishes for you, the Israeli people and all the people of our region of the world.
Athens, 30/12//2009
Theodoros Pangalos,

Member of Parliament (Greece)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Khanji1 said:
Theodoros Pangalos who is Member of Parliament (Greece), and who returned the gift the Ambassador of Israel...

needs to be saluted, thought I could share this with you with the hope that some day the atrocities by Israel supported by the US, would end.

The Embassy of Israel sent to Theodoros Pangalos, Member of Parliament (Greece), three bottles of wine as a festive gift with the wishes of Ambassador Ali Giachia.
Theodoros Pangalos returned this gift and thanked the Ambassador with the following letter:
Dear Mr. Ambassador,
Thank you for the 3 bottles of wine that you sent me as season's greetings. I wish to you, your family and everybody in the Embassy a happy new year. Good health and progress to you all.
Unhappily I noticed that the wine you have sent me has been produced in the Golan Heights. I have been taught since I was very young not to steal and not to accept products of theft. So I can not possibly accept this gift and I must return it back to you.
As you know, your country illegally occupies the Golan Heights which belong to Syria, according to International Law and numerous decisions of the International Community.

I take the opportunity to express my hope that Israel will find security in its internationally recognized borders and the terrorist activities against Israel territory by Hamas or anybody else will be contained and made impossible, but I also hope that your government will cease practicing the policy of collective punishment which was applied on a mass scale by Hitler and his armies.

Actions such as those of these days of the Israel military in Gaza remind the Greek people of similar Holocausts such as in Kalavrita or Doxato or Distomo and certainly in the ghetto of Warsaw.

With these thoughts allow me to express to you my best wishes for you, the Israeli people and all the people of our region of the world.
Athens, 30/12//2009
Theodoros Pangalos,

Member of Parliament (Greece)

wah wah [clap]

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
maliksum said:

I hope (which is unlikely to happen in our lifetime) an arab will also do this. For that matter our Pakistani leadership and people will do this to the our israeli on our eastern borders

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. This gentleman might be thinking that he is doing the right thing and being righteous, but, he couldn't be more wrong. [wall]

2. He needs to show solidarity with other normal people. Golan Heights belong to Israel, or rather to Greater Israel. [okkk]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
contra said:
1. This gentleman might be thinking that he is doing the right thing and being righteous, but, he couldn't be more wrong. [wall]

2. He needs to show solidarity with other normal people. Golan Heights belong to Israel, or rather to Greater Israel. [okkk]

haha contra ,always being the party pooper...the world hates israel my friend,correction majority of the world but i guess u have to suck up (wink wink)

gazoomartian

furry87 said:
contra said:

haha contra ,always being the party pooper...the world hates israel my friend,correction majority of the world but i guess u have to suck up (wink wink)

thats why i call them SUCKERS [funnny]

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
furry87 said:

2. I don't know from where you got this idea that the world hates Israel?
As far as i know Israelis don't have to go through security checks at the airports in the west...you know which countries are on that list...!!!
Stop living in a fools world...!!!

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
1. Friend you are wrong. There are about 6.5 billion people in the world.

---Since you are always deluded i'll correct that, you actually meant way too much deviation from the mean for ya'll hindus along with atheists and agnostics [clap]

Stop living in a fools world..

--Guess you needn't tell us what world you live in,it's too obvious by your avatar [hilar]

He needs to show solidarity with other normal people

--It seems like you're trying to make hitler look normal here :shock:

Golan Heights belong to Israel, or rather to Greater Israel

--I feel your pain you could NOT even retain your own great hindustan :lol: now poor you could only yet again dream of such for an illegal country that is bound to be doomed.

--Very brave and morally correct gesture by the greek [clap]

gazoomartian

taul said:
contra said:
1. Friend you are wrong. There are about 6.5 billion people in the world.

---Since you are always deluded i'll correct that, you actually meant way too much deviation from the mean for ya'll hindus along with atheists and agnostics [clap]

Stop living in a fools world..

--Guess you needn't tell us what world you live in,it's too obvious by your avatar

[quote:2hqbtu3o]He needs to show solidarity with other normal people

--It seems like you're trying to make hitler look normal here :shock:

Golan Heights belong to Israel, or rather to Greater Israel

--I feel your pain you could NOT even retain your own great hindustan :lol: now poor you could only yet again dream of such for an illegal country that is bound to be doomed.

--Very brave and morally correct gesture by the greek [clap][/quote:2hqbtu3o]

[clap]

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
contra said:
Illegal occupiers shall always live in fear. Just like robber gets scared when he sees a policeman.

When your excitement and offcourse hatred for Mulsims you could not hide your true colors [hilar] You exposed yourself (as if we did not know how ugly you were from the inside)

But Contra I must give you Hindus credit, first you were sucking up to the Soviets and now you guys are sitting in Uncle Sams lap.

You also know where ever these Israelis travel they are scared someone might jump on them. They and you know the reason, whether yo admit or not. ;)