This is Called REACTION!

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
FIA pass duffers may not be able to comprehend and call this as well a planned attack on army installations.

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is not good, It must be false flag.
End ya hii ho gaa

I totally understand the sentiments of these kids BUT this is exactly what the company is looking for. Now with pelting these few harmless stones on this fortified steel gate they will blame whole of the PTI for an attack on "Fauji Tanseebat" (my foot) and will round them and book them under draconian terrorism laws putting all those nasty sections of the vulgar law and these kids will be rotting in inhuman conditions in their jails for the rest of their lives.

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Interpass duffers need to realise v quickly that if the fire spreads to the wholr country than they are fucked. It is not 1980s. Public is aware of their dramas.

Husain中川日本

Senator (1k+ posts)
FIA pass duffers may not be able to comprehend and call this as well a planned attack on army installations.

نہ کرو !!!اس طرح کی باتوں میں آنے سے صرف ان حرامی جرنیلوں کو فائدہ ہوگا ، جن کا دوام اب ختم ہونے کی طرف چل پڑا ہے

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
I totally understand the sentiments of these kids BUT this is exactly what the company is looking for. Now with pelting these few harmless stones on this fortified steel gate they will blame whole of the PTI for an attack on "Fauji Tanseebat" (my foot) and will round them and book them under draconian terrorism laws putting all those nasty sections of the vulgar law and these kids will be rotting in inhuman conditions in their jails for the rest of their lives.
What these duffers dont understand that there is a limit to playing with fire. If they continue on same path, one day it will be out of everyone's control and then they wont be able to do anything about it. Unfortunately no one can put this sense into a stubborn interiority complex suffering mind of an inter pass.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What these duffers dont understand that there is a limit to playing with fire. If they continue on same path, one day it will be out of everyone's control and then they wont be able to do anything about it. Unfortunately no one can put this sense into a stubborn interiority complex suffering mind of an inter pass.

Yeh uus kee Riasat e Tayyuba kaa model hai.
Chitta jahil aur munafiq e alaa.