This is just the Beginning!!

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is too late now for the people to protest. Virginity has been broken a long time back and it no use pretending to be a virgin. From now the beghairat awam should prepare for repeated rapes at the hands of pimps, descendants of pimps of Amritsar. Pakistan past and future are the same. Ghulam ibn ghulam. Sada rahe sultanat e ghulaman

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
It is too late now for the people to protest. Virginity has been broken a long time back and it no use pretending to be a virgin. From now the beghairat awam should prepare for repeated rapes at the hands of pimps, descendants of pimps of Amritsar. Pakistan past and future are the same. Ghulam ibn ghulam. Sada rahe sultanat e ghulaman
Yes its too late to protest, but still not too late to burn the SUPREME COURT while these corrupt and Harami JUDGES are inside.

Reactions: aim

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
They should have known that they are HARAAMI. But hey after seeing the turn of events I am genuinely questioning myself either to still respect them?? I mean HamidMir abused them. openly, he was taken off air and now he's been brought back. Then it was MaryamNawaz and NawazSharif and now they have brought their family into power?? These Wazir&Dawar have always abused them and still they are here so I am genuinely concerned whether this narrative i.e. #Muzahmat Hogi to Mufahmat hogi is true. It seems true and valid. While we all defended our armed forces when these foreign funded CHOR's were accusing army of interfering and everything, how wrong were we?

Reactions: aim

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes so what??? We are a Sovereign Nation!!! We can do whatever we want to for the benefit of the nation. This PetroDollar deal isn't with Pakistan, therefore your logic is illogical.