This is the Pakistan you don't see in news

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: This is the Pakistan you don't see on news

Mashallah, but is vid mein imran khan ki mojudgi samjh mein nahi ayi... karachi ko mqm nay or lahore ko shahbaz ney sajaya sanwara hay..

Bhai aap ki baat sahih hai but Karachi and Lahore are 15% of Pakistan and even 5% population of these cities are enjoying these facilities which means .75 % population of our country. But inshahallah Imran Khan will provide these facilities to 100% Pakistanis.
Pakistan zina abad

Urooj_lbw

all the flyovers we saw in this clip were built in Musharraf's tenure, any person , who has been in touch with Karachi can be a witness. I am amazed to see the development of Karachi last time i visited Karachi in March this year, i hope Imran is able to deliver, the ordinary people's main concern should be those points to measure a government's performance and not that he sings or dance may be or even drinks sometimes, what should i do if moulana diesel comes into power and do his corruption and economy goes down like today and he doesn't drink or offers his prayers 5 times a day. PERIOD

Star Gazer

Re: The Pakistan You Dont See In The News

It seems that we are facing all the problems on our own strengths and Allah's madad. Now we need to work harder and pray harder, be honest and look inwards.
Nothing is permanent, neither are tough times. Inna ma al usri yusra.

Imranpak

Re: The Pakistan You Dont See In The News

It's actually the Pakistan we do not show to the world! It's the responsibilty of our sold out media to show other sides to Pakistan other then constant religious intolerance.

Imranpak

Sadly you have shown selected pics of Pakistan that is not a true reflection of our country. Indeed, it can be a tourist paradise if an honest and patriotic government ever comes into power.