This is what reham said few months ago about entering into politics

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: I have no plans for Politics and Involved in PTI

that's not going to happen, as i think majority of PTI supporters will not like it.

I will support you if PTI sent her in assembly or given her any party position. :)
What about if she get elected ? And get more control on Party? Shee what she was saying few months ago and what she is saying now 180 degree opposite.

farooq22

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: This is what reham said three weeks ago about entering into politics

Establishment is really powerful in Pakistan.

Look few well placed people scripted Pasha London Plan, ignited it and played it for almost a year.

What is next game.............................

Pappu Niazi badly failed in fulfilling designs of Pasha London Plan manufacturers like Goldsmith, Daniel S Mecay. Younus Al Goher, Hizb u Tuhrir, RAW, Shuja Pasha, Zaheer Islam, Tariq Khan etc. Besides they added protein drink of Gullu Qadri Firqa.

Read Naseem Hajazi book "SAFID JAZIRA". Where all were told are next leaders of this fiction state by establishment. Same is here SMQ, Tareen, Raham Khan, Javed Hashmi, Arif Alvi all were told that they would be real spearheads of Pasha Party.

After setback in Pasha London conspiracy chapter LUCKY IMRANI CIRCUS, new script is written!!!!!!!!!!!

Pappu Niazi will eliminated in accidental death (Pray he should not get killed, as Muslim should not display happiness on anybody death). Raham Khan will take over and do politics by singing political struggle of his late husband Pappu Niazi. It is just what BB did after death of his father ZAB and Zardari did after death of his wife BB.

Evidence look latest analysis and video clips of Pasha London Plan sponsored media cells/paid anchors. Just watch SAMA, how is this channel propagating Raham Khan.

Her parents gave her name of Raham Khan and in UK she changed to Reham Khan. Still holds British nationality and her children are dominating Perviaz Musharraf gifted Bani Gala Farm House politics. She has already disengaged Pappu Niazi from influence of sisters and veteran Pasha Party leadership.

Pappu Burgers save life of your cheerleader if you can!

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

پٹھان اور سچ

تہجد گزار مگر منشیات فروش ، بردہ فروش ، اور جھوٹ بولنے کا پیدایشی اور قدرتی ماہر
Oyeeeee ek fake Pathan reham ki waja se hum ko kion badnam ker rahe ho ap:angry_smile:

Pak1stani

تمہاری اپنی ذات کونسی ہے؟
پٹھان اور سچ

تہجد گزار مگر منشیات فروش ، بردہ فروش ، اور جھوٹ بولنے کا پیدایشی اور قدرتی ماہر

Mehrushka

What about if she get elected ? And get more control on Party? Shee what she was saying few months ago and what she is saying now 180 degree opposite.
Frankly speaking we pmln don't give a flying frog what she does......IK muqabla nahin ker saka reham Kya karegi:biggthumpup:

ali-raj

آنکھیں تو پہلے کھلی تھی اسلئے تو سی ٹی بی ٹی کو سپورٹ نہیں کیا،. اچھا ہوگا اپ آنکھیں کھول دیں

By the way, Her family & Cousins are gearing up. Since they are insafians, so they are ready to support PTI but minus reham formula. Some things are bound to crop up in few weeks.

One of her cousin already runs an fb page , which gives updates on her past. I don't know, how Imran Khan will react to the 1000's of skeleton in her closet. But i am sure, he will get over it.

Mehrushka

By the way, Her family & Cousins are gearing up. Since they are insafians, so they are ready to support PTI but minus reham formula. Some things are bound to crop up in few weeks.

One of her cousin already runs an fb page , which gives updates on her past. I don't know, how Imran Khan will react to the 1000's of skeleton in her closet. But i am sure, he will get over it.
Some say reham will be zardari of pti....some say shah mehmood qureshi wants to get rid of reham....time will tell

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)

[hilar] Awww pti sweet little dreams!!! Instead of liking pti fanpages watch some news you will exactly know what pmln is doing!!!

مہربانی کر کے اپنی سوچ سے باہر نکلیں-

ہاں واقعی بہت کام ہو رہا ہے جیسے

جی ایس ٹی سولہ فیصد سے بڑھا کر سترہ فیصد-
اںکم ٹیکس چھ فیصد سے بڑھا کر سولہ فیصد-
ٹیلی فون پر ود ہولڈنگ ٹیکس اٹھارہ فیصد سے بڑھا کر پینتیس فیصد-
زرداری دور میں پانچ روپے کی روٹی اب آٹھ روپے میں-
گردشی قرضہ آٹھ سو ارب روپے-
چھ ہزار ارب روپے کا قرضہ-
زرداری دور میں ڈالر انانوے کا اور نواز دور میں ایک سو دو روپے کا-
کسان بدحال ہو گئے ہیں-حکومت کسانوں کو گندم کا ریٹ دینے میں ںاکام-
زرداری دور میں ہر پاکستانی اٹھتر ہزارکا مقروض اور اب ایک لاکھ دس ہزار کا-
پاکستان اور دنیا کی تاریخ کا مہنگا ترین نندی پور پاور پلانٹ-
لوگوں کو دو وقت کے کھانے کی پڑی ہے اور حکومت کو ٹیکس کی-
کالج اور یونیورسٹیوں کی فیس میں اضافہ-

ہم پی ٹی آئی فین پیج پر نہیں بلکہ عوام میں ہیں اور عام آدمی کی بات کرتے ہیں-
آپ لوگ اور آپ کے لیڈر-بس جھوٹ،بس جھوٹ،بس جھوٹ اور جھوٹ

ali-raj

Some say reham will be zardari of pti....some say shah mehmood qureshi wants to get rid of reham....time will tell

When your enemy is in bed with you, you are bound to get hurt.

Reham sey koi zaiti parkhash nahin hai mujhay , nooron ki tarha. beshak nangi ho kar nachay, i don't give a damn. but when it comes to PTI, i keep her on bullseye.

And don't get happy , liking my post , I don't say my piece for patwaris :P

Mehrushka

When your enemy is in bed with you, you are bound to get hurt.

Reham sey koi zaiti parkhash nahin hai mujhay , nooron ki tarha. beshak nangi ho kar nachay, i don't give a damn. but when it comes to PTI, i keep her on bullseye.

And don't get happy , liking my post , I don't say my piece for patwaris :P
Well now uve to give a damn about her...she's taken over pti :biggthumpup: want to hear you say ayi ayi bhabhi ayi[hilar]

ali-raj

Well now uve to give a damn about her...she's taken over pti :biggthumpup: want to hear you say ayi ayi bhabhi ayi[hilar]

Na Imran mera Bhai, Na mera dost, na mera saath. Sirf rehnuma. Jis ko sirf us ki saahi baat par mein follow karta hoon.

Jemima co i can say bhabi. But Reham. No Sorry. balkay #GoRehamGo

Pak1stani

which FB page

AAA101

Senator (1k+ posts)

this is what these block headed Wouldn't understand. We support the right stance. No matter what they ll never say a single word about Der masters.....

what if money spend on Lahore n Isb metro was used on water reserves, we wudnt ve floods from the last five years.

This is fact which you patwari, makari & mqm target killers will never understand. We who voted for PTI are not blind followers. We have guts to differentiate b/w right & wrong. We have been raising our eye brows & very vocal on this forum & elsewhere for adding peoples from other parties & this Reham Khan incident, going back to assemblies, talking to PML N, support of Murad Saeed etc etc.

Now tell me do you have balls to raise your voice against monarchy in parties who you are supporting? Seems some of you are being molested like Kusur & need to support PML N, MQM or PPP to hide your videos or to get "Qeema-Naan" for social services.

Husaink

Many pti supporters leaving pti....achi baat hai IK lied and finally supporters have realised what a liar and hypocrit he is:(

شیر کے پیچھے منہہ چھپانے کا مطلب؟ کہیں ماروی میمن سچ تو نہیں کہتی ؟

Will_Bite

I'm logging in after many days so spare me the horror :angry_smile: stay ontopic...it's about reham liar not me :biggthumpup:

Yeah, and Muqaddas has logged out after many days. Why dont we get to avoid your horror?

As for the topic, media hype is a wonderful thing, and its working beautifully into PMLNs hands, providing them with enough fodder to cover up their governance failures. Reham is not the face of PTI. She is merely supporting her husband. If she steps into active politics on the heels of PTI, then surely you will see a lot of people have issues with her presence. But a few odd individuals responding to misquoted media hype does not translate into ground realities.

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)

فرماتی ہیں کہ انکو برطانیہ کی دو بڑی سیاسی جماعتوں سے کاؤنٹی الیکشن لڑنے کی آفر تھی ، خدا کی شان ، کیسے کیسے ایسے ویسے ہوگے ، ایسے ویسے کیسے کیسے ہوگے - لگتا ہے جوڑی آسمان پر ہی بنی ہے ، فلحال کچھ الفاظ چبا کر جھوٹ بولتی ہیں ، خان صاحب کی رفاقت میسر رہے گی تو روانی سے جھوٹ بولنا سیکھ لینگی

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)

im a PTI supporter but i hate this b***h... look at her face and gestures.. how fake... clearly u can see she is cunning fake person... she is been planted.. a blunder by IK...

??? ??
;)

Pak1stani

She is cunning like Marvi Memon.

im a PTI supporter but i hate this b***h... look at her face and gestures.. how fake... clearly u can see she is cunning fake person... she is been planted.. a blunder by IK...