this might be a checkmate move against IK the person

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
lets connect the dots here.

1) as soon as cipher story comes out today. nytimes pakistan guy says IK or PTI released it. Intercept denies it. If this had taken hold then its direct official secrets act (Sajja dikhana)

2) Intercept says guy from within the army. Now this mole comes forward and says I got misguided by IK's speeches (warghalaya gaya) and I am wada maaf gawah against him but he was who instigated me (Kabha marna).

Bhutto didnt directly issue written orders to kill Ahmed Kasuri, but they got him that he instigated his murder.

By setting up the stage of 9th may, and the torture that followed they setup fear, so little response this time and even less if they bring OSA against IK.
I wish I am wrong.

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Badshah ko be Maloooom hai ke woh buree tarah se Nanga aur exposed hogaya hai - Ab woh Imran Khan ko khatam nahi kerte tab be LoLay lagtay hain aur agar Imran Khan ko khatam kerte hain toh zyada LoLay lagtay hain.

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Itnayyy buree tarah se exposed honay ke baad toh Establishment ke liye aqalmandi yehi ke Bajway, Munir & Team ka court martial karayyy - Otherwise toh Establishment farig ho chukeee hai. Kiunn ke aisi Zilllaaatt wali zindagi se toh mautttt he achee hai

Talwar Gujjar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Haraam Khan k xilaf kisi sazish k zroorat nahein, os k apni haraamkarian h kaafi hein. Is lanti k asal thikana jail h ha.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
"........ Bhutto didnt directly issue written orders to kill Ahmed Kasuri, but they got him that he instigated his murder.......".

Nop. It was not like that.
ZAB wrote two words on the file...... "Finish him" and initialed it.
I would not say anything which I have had not seen personally.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Badshah ko be Maloooom hai ke woh buree tarah se Nanga aur exposed hogaya hai - Ab woh Imran Khan ko khatam nahi kerte tab be LoLay lagtay hain aur agar Imran Khan ko khatam kerte hain toh zyada LoLay lagtay hain.
Reminds me of a poem
Haathi kay lu& say bandh gaya houn
Chouroun tu gir kar maar jaoun
Na chouroun tu bun& maraoun

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Pakistan Army accepts the cipher contents then they will have to answer the allegations first and come out clear before accusing IK for official secret leak.
the discussion is somewhat different now

US told Pakistan to remove Imran Khan from power – Intercept​

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
F3Fj9y9a4AUOiEv

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
lets connect the dots here.

1) as soon as cipher story comes out today. nytimes pakistan guy says IK or PTI released it. Intercept denies it. If this had taken hold then its direct official secrets act (Sajja dikhana)

2) Intercept says guy from within the army. Now this mole comes forward and says I got misguided by IK's speeches (warghalaya gaya) and I am wada maaf gawah against him but he was who instigated me (Kabha marna).

Bhutto didnt directly issue written orders to kill Ahmed Kasuri, but they got him that he instigated his murder.

By setting up the stage of 9th may, and the torture that followed they setup fear, so little response this time and even less if they bring OSA against IK.
I wish I am wrong.
Given the set of circumstances and the butchers ruling over us,anything(even lowest of the lows) is possible.