This video can give you answers of many Questions, nawaz sharif bezzti

fiazpk

MPA (400+ posts)
The last Juma address(khutba) of Tahir ul Qadri at Ittefaq mosque in 1989

What do you say?
In one of today's talk show, I came to know about this video. I am sharing it with you.
Give your independent opinion.I respect every one but my leader is Imran Khan.
My vote is for Imran Khan.
Imran Khan is the only choice for us.

Last edited:

mahmoodriaz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: The last Juma address(khutba) of Tahir ul Qadri at Ittefaq mosque in 1989

Dr.Tahir ul Qadri is not controversial at all..............his life is open book...nothing hidden....he is self made and clear in his vision and is a true brave courageous leader who can fight for the rights of people of Pakistan till last breath.............

Full vidoe is here available http://www.baaghi.tv/baaghi_web_tv_news.php?id=16&sub_id=&news_id=211

Last edited:

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dr.Tahir ul Qadri is not controversial at all..............his life is open book...nothing hidden....he is self made and clear in his vision and is a true brave courageous leader who can fight for the rights of people of Pakistan till last breath.............
A person become controversial when you find contradictions in what the person is saying.

aimless

Minister (2k+ posts)

bro i like and respect ur opinion but i think Dr.Qadri is very controversial person ... and i have a real problem they way he fights becz i never saw him taking any pressure on him which clearly shows he is a not brave ... even the last long march is a proof of it

Time Being

MPA (400+ posts)

Full vidoe is here available
http://www.baaghi.tv/baaghi_web_tv_news.php?id=16&sub_id=&news_id=211

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

fiazpk

MPA (400+ posts)

ok, respecting your view, i can edit my first message a little.
actually, i said, in pakistan, people make every one controversial.
so in Pakistan, every one is controversial.

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dr.Tahir ul Qadri is not controversial at all...>>Just write His name in Google ..the next autoword you are gona get is SCANDAL , EXPOSED , LIE...........his life is open book.....>>In english page > one statement & in urdu page completely opposite statement....nothing hidden.... >>Off course ALLAH has exposed him> No one had to struggle to see his real face ..he is self made ...>>No Doubt He earned Billions from his educational system so instead of fallah he has used educational system as a money making industry ? or provide his audited accounts how has he made himself billionaire ? and clear in his vision >> Saw his vision where he quoted 40K people as 4 million people and is a true brave courageous leader >> yea Bunker Container inspite of 63 years of life Bisharat was just .. i mean has just shown his bravery who can fight for the rights of people of Pakistan till last breath.....But wont give up Canadian Nationality ?........

Also Please answer me one thing .. would you ?
If He had a Bisharat of 63 years of age why did he used a bunker , bullet proof container at age of 61 ? though i know i am not gonna get an answer for this but would still wait for it

Last edited:

mahmoodriaz

CHALLENGE

?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ?????. ??? ??? ????? ?????? ??????? ????? ?? ?????.
?????? ??????? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ????????? 5 : 2290? ??? : 5844 ’’?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? (?????) ???? ?????? ?????? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ??????

You will have to be answerable before Allah for putting wrong blames and telling lies about Dr.Tahir ul Qadri, the biggest example is here and I challenge to you that if you or any one could provide evidence from 1000 books or words spoken in 7000 lectures that Dr.Tahir ul Qadri has ever written or spoken these words assigned to Prophet PBUH,....

1:??? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ????

There are many other lies and wrong blames but they are not assigned to Prophet PBUH so I am not touching THEM but these two examples of my challenge will substantiate other WRONG blames....it is open challenge to any one that if any one could show me in writing from books or spoken in recording video, I will accept any punishment even I can accept death penality but if you could not proof then only seek fogiveness from Almight Allah and stop telling lies and putting wrong blames on him...my challenged words can never been proved because Dr.Tahir ul Qadri never used these words in his life.....

What Dr. Qadri NEVER said:
Some people took this as an opportunity to defame him by attributing false things with him. So be sure about the following:

He NEVER said that the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ) came in his Dream and asked him to come into politics / contest election.

He NEVER said that the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ) decided the name of his Jama’at (party).He NEVER said that the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ) asked him to make this and this decision.
And the list goes on …All the decisions in his organizations are taken by relevant decision-making bodies and Dr Sahib never claimed that a decision was taken on the instruction of the Prophet (??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ).

O ye who believe! If a wicked person comes to you with any news, ascertain the truth, lest ye harm people unwittingly, and afterwards become full of repentance for what ye have done.. ?? ????? ???? ! ??? ?????? ??? ???? ???? (???) ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? (???? ?? ??) ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ??? (????) ????? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???

But as a matter of fact if lets suppose such or other words are used in someone's dream then those words always need interpretation..........

Tahir ul Qadri's dreams were True and they always needed interpretation....Before , i further discuss Tahir ul Qadri's dream ..tell me ...have you ever heard these dreams and if yes then tell me without looking into the interpretations of below mentioned dreams what is your opinion??

???? ??? ????? ??? ???

?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ????? ? ????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???? ????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??????
???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ????? ????? ???? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ???????? ?????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ’’????? ?????? ?? ????? ??????‘‘ ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ? ????? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ????? ????
???? : ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????

????? : ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?????
???? ??? ????? ??? ??? ? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ???? ??? ?? : ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ! ??? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?????

?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? : ?????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? (???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???)? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ???
???? : ??? ?? ?????

????? : ???? ?? ????? ??? ????
????? ???????? ???????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ’’???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ? ???? ??‘‘? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ? ??? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ?????? ?? ??????? ????? ? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????
???? : ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??????

????? : ??? ?? ?????
???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???
??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???????? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ? ?? ?? ????????
???? : ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????

????? : (1) ????? ?? ????? ?? ????
(2) ????? ? ????? ??? ???
??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ??? :
1? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ??? ? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???
2? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???
?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ? ????? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ? ????? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???
???? : ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??????

????? : ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????
???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ??
??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???
???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????

???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ??????? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ??????? ?????? ? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ? ????? ????? ??? ?????? ?????? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??????? ????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ????? ? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???
???? ? ????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ????????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??????? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????‘‘
???? : ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??????

????? : ???? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????
???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ?????? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ????? ??????? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?????
??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???????? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ????
????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ????? ??? ? ??????? ????? ? ????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ??????? ????

Also Please answer me one thing .. would you ?
If He had a Bisharat of 63 years of age why did he used a bunker , bullet proof container at age of 61 ? though i know i am not gonna get an answer for this but would still wait for it

Last edited:

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

Tum kitney Jhoot bolo gay ! hum otney hee Jhoot pakray gay !! LOLZZ
Tum kitney Qadari MANO gay ! hum Otney Qadari Maray gay !! lolzz

Intiha hai Jahilo ki !! Qadari kehta hai !! He got his PR in 1999 in canada and got his citizenship in 2005 ,,but he was in 2004 in pak parliament..
1999 to 2005 is 6 years
1999 to 2004 is 5 years in pakistan
In canada for citizenship required 1000 days to stay physically means 3 years !! then can apply and take one more year to get citizenship exam !!
required 4 years for all this !!
How the HELL THIS PADARI TOOK CANADIAN PASSPORT IN 2005 WHILE STAYING IN Pakistan for 6 years in parliment from 1999 to 2005 !!
Ab kia gali nikaloon is Qadari ko ? Jhootey pey waqkiyeh Laaaanaaat !!

Full vidoe is here available http://www.baaghi.tv/baaghi_web_tv_news.php?id=16&sub_id=&news_id=211

Ahmed365

MPA (400+ posts)

A person become controversial when you find contradictions in what the person is saying.

Or people make him look controversial. Editing videos has been a habit of his enemies since day one.

mahmoodriaz

Correct your information either keep telling lies.....elections were conducted in 2002...so Dr.Tahir ul Qadri remained member of parliament from 2002 to 2004 when reisgned...........OK............

Intiha hai Jahilo ki !! Qadari kehta hai !! He got his PR in 1999 in canada and got his citizenship in 2005 ,,but he was in 2004 in pak parliament..
1999 to 2005 is 6 years
In canada for citizenship required 1000 days to stay physically means 3 years !! then can apply and take one more year to get citizenship exam !!
How the HELL THIS PADARI TOOK CANADIAN PASSPORT IN 2005 WHILE STAYING IN Pakistan for 6 years in parliment from 1999 to 2005 !!

Last edited:

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Such a sad video. Remember, he threatened during one the jelsa's that he is going disclose some inside information about Shareef brothers. These people are quite dangerous. If they can sell their religion, then this country does not mean anything to them. Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

A guy full of himself. No ijz or inkisaari. Just gloating, and self glorifying himself.

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

Mashallah kia baat hai app kee !!! yani 1999 to 2005 meh parliament meh nah!!!i they Leking pakistan meh they !! yeh galti nikali hai merei !! WAH JEE WAH !! and how does that prove im LYING ?? Oh bahi jaan Open your eyes Read what I'm POINTING OUT !! Are you RETARD !!IM POINTING OUT HIS CANADIAN PASSPORT !!! HOW THE HELL HE SPENT TIME IN CANADA TO GET IT !! IN 2005 !!! YANI MISSING THE WHOLE POINT !!! ONLY READING WHAT I MADE MISTAKE AS POINTING OUT THAT HE WAS IN PAKISTAN !! FROM 1999 to 2004 !!!I DONT GIVE A SHIIIIT ABOUT HIS PARLIMENT DATES !!!
2002 see 2004 tak parliment meh RIGHT !!! ??
Permanent residence Qadari took in 1999 ?? right !!
Canadian passport 2005 right !!
Left pakistan in 2004 right !!

Correct your information either keep telling lies.....elections were conducted in 2002...so Dr.Tahir ul Qadri remained member of parliament from 2002 to 2004 when reisgned...........OK............

Rj SaJi

Citizen

1999 to 2005 is 6 years
(clap)(clap)

mahmoodriaz

Jal jal kar mar jao................

Mashallah kia baat hai app kee !!! yani 1999 to 2005 meh parliament meh nah!!!i they Leking pakistan meh they !! yeh galti nikali hai merei !! WAH JEE WAH !! and how does that prove im LYING ?? Oh bahi jaan Open your eyes Read what I'm POINTING OUT !! Are you RETARD !!IM POINTING OUT HIS CANADIAN PASSPORT !!! HOW THE HELL HE SPENT TIME IN CANADA TO GET IT !! IN 2005 !!! YANI MISSING THE WHOLE POINT !!! ONLY READING WHAT I MADE MISTAKE AS POINTING OUT THAT HE WAS IN PAKISTAN !! FROM 1999 to 2004 !!!I DONT GIVE A SHIIIIT ABOUT HIS PARLIMENT DATES !!!

Rj SaJi

Citizen

(clap)(clap)

Azaad Alfaaz

Senator (1k+ posts)

Tumarah kassor nahii !! jesey NOORA koa 7 saal is kee soohbaat meh reh ker pata chalah tum ko shaid saaree umre bahi pata nahi lagay ga !!
from this video i took dates from his own mouth that he took P R VISA in 1999 !! and CANADIAN citizenship in 2005
He resign from parliament in 2004 !! WTF is this man !!???
I TOOK CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP !! TOO !!IT TOOK ME 5 YEARS TO STAY HERE !! PHYSICALLY STAY !!
AND THIS PADARI !! GOT IT IN ONE YEAR!! FROM 2004 to 2005 !!???WITH OUT completing 1000 days physically stay in canada !!
YOU ARE RETARD !! that is why you believe what ever this PADARI SAYS !!
:) I know its like I'm converting a Hindu in to Muslim !! which will never happen no matter how much evidence i give !! LoLzzz

ح

حکایت جنوں

Doston yeh kis qadar ghatia shakhs....itni apni taareef....mere to kaan pakk gaye...bhai mian shareef ki himmat thi keh kis shakhs ko bardasht kerta raha. Aur dekhiey khutba e juma ka ikhtimaam jis sheir per kia hai woh mukesh ka gaana hai...Aap bhi sun leejey