Speak, if you cannot write
Help those who are fighting, if you cannot write or speak

Boost their morale, if you cannot do any of the above

Because

They are fighting for you.

Che Guevara

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am in Australia but couldn't sleep all night. I lost hope and just getting up to check when Imran Khan is going to be arrested by this yazid army.

Salute to those people who fought all night against Yazid army.
Brother our duty is to donate as much as we possibly can to party fund so that frontline workers are well looked after. Just want to get hold of Amjad Waqas who seems to be doing a lot by helping and supporting. While he is on ground - We can join his efforts from overseas.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am in Australia but couldn't sleep all night. I lost hope and just getting up to check when Imran Khan is going to be arrested by this yazid army.

Salute to those people who fought all night against Yazid army.
Same army brought this incapable Imran Niazi into the power. Your Niazi is a coward. He is using innocent people as a shield to avoid from this arrest.
He is such a shame

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
Same army brought this incapable Imran Niazi into the power. Your Niazi is a coward. He is using innocent people as a shield to avoid from this arrest.
He is such a shame
hahaha. Niazi danda de dia hai Yazid Army ko. Allah SWT ki taqat Niazi ko protect kar rahi hai.

Tu jaa ke Apni baji certified criminal Mariyam ki dalali kar...

He is such a shame
Firstly, If you cant speak or write in English, save yourself the hassle to respond and expose yourself as a trademark illetrate Noora.
Urdu mein reply karney se maut nahi parni chaiey tum jaise chawal jaahil Nooron Koo.... Wsy bhe tum jaise jaahil chutya Nooron ne bakwas hi karni hooti hei without any logic....