Thumbs up for Pakistani hockey team

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I appreciate efforts of pakistan hockey team in their first match against india.

Hockey, our national game , is treated like an orphan in the country but still they managed to get ONE GOAL....wow.

i belive after looking at squash, cricket, boxing and hockey
we should request mr zardari to make corruption our national game and forsure mr zardari and co will be champions of the world.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
I appreciate efforts of pakistan hockey team in their first match against india.

Hockey, our national game , is treated like an orphan in the country but still they managed to get ONE GOAL....wow.

we should request mr zardari to make corruption our national game and forsure mr zardari and co will be champions of the world.

He already has enough money hidden away, dont give him a chance for more money looting

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
sarbakaf said:

[hilar] [hilar]

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
No offense or hard feelings but indian team played well & outclassed us. Our team should perform well otherwise it would be out from tournament.