Time to sacrifice for President Zardari, by Habib Zaidi

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
The Muslim world the scarifying day is coming up when Ibrahim saw the dream that Allah wanted him to sacrifice his beloved son Ishmael. Ibrahim saw his dream for three consecutive nights. First night when he saw the dream Hazret Ibrahim clearly understood, what Allah wants them to do, but he was a father and it is very hard to Kill own son, that's why next morning Hazret Ibrahim sacrifice about 100 camels in the name of God .second night When he went to the bed , He prayed to the God accept the sacrifice but he saw that dream again that he is scarifying his son Ishmael, next morning Hazret Ibrahim got up and did the same thing by scarifying and other 100 camels but he saw the same dream Third night again. Hazret Ibrahim came to Ishmael and told him about his dream, Hazret Ishmael replied father your dream is your order from Allah, and please do what is your order, you will find me patient with Allah, Hazret Ibrahim told him, my dear sons when you will become the father yourself then you will feel my feelings at this test. I am prophet of Allah, and I knew the first night that What God Wants and it is an order. But I love you the most in the whole world, and God want to test me with sacrifice the most beloved in the whole world. Ishmael replied, father, what ever you had been ordered please do that, next day or so and when profit Hazret Ibrahim came to the house of Ishmael, and ask Jnab Hajira Please give me a knife and a rope. I am taking Ishmael with me to somewhere, Jnab Hajira gave everything but ask one question, Ibrahim, where you taking my son and why do you need a knife and rope, Hazret Ibrahim replied, if we' found any animal We may hunt, when Hazret Ibrahim, along with his son left and gone, Hajira could not sit and got worried, somebody knock the door, Hajira open the door and saw there was a man, the man asked Hajira; do you know where your husband took your son; and why? Hajira replied, yes, my husband told me that he is taking my son for hunting, that man said, Hajira you dont no. Your husband took your son to Sacrifice him, Hajira replied, go away, you are the Shetan, Shetan said yes Hajira I am Shetan and I am leaving, but tell me how did you recognized me because, I go to every one but no one could recognized me how did you, Hajira replied: I recognized you because you tried me to turn against a prophet, this is a historical sentence of Hajira that if any one try to turn against prophet is Shetan.
Hajira was not a normal woman; she was wife of a prophet and at the same time she was a mother of a prophet, this position in the history of Islam only Hajira had, but she was a mother, after she through out Shetan she had no peace and could not sit up until Hazret Ibrahim came back with Ishmael, when Hazret Ibrahim took Ishmael, to the place of sacrifice, he tied up his son with rope and Hazret Ibrahim covered his eyes with a piece of cloth and start moving the knife on the throat of his son, that moment, Ibrahim feeling the blood on his hands with his eyes covered, Hazret Ibrahim did the sacrifice of his son for the God, because he didn't know who he is slaughtering the throat of his son or the Lamb, up until he opened his eyes, therefore Hazret Ibrahim completed the God order, I don't know how long it took him to open his eyes, and what was his condition and what he talk with Allah at that particular time, but when he opened his eyes he saw his son is standing and there was a sheep in the place of his son, God becomes so happy, it is a duty of all Muslims to sacrifice a lamb or sheep to remember the sacrifice of Hazrat Ibrahim Up until the day of Qiyamet, that day is Eid-e-Qurban and coming in the month of December.

This day of Eid-e Qurban, when all Pakistanis will sacrifice lambs, sheep and goats, and camels, president Zardari will have to sacrifice to. Maybe this is exams for Mr. Zardari what he promises to Allah I assume when he was in the jail, so Mr. Zardari should be ready. Happily and without any undue hesitation, this is the difficult time for him and his friends. But no matter what it have to be done, the sacrifices is long due, and if hesitated the sacrifice will become more bigger and higher, and may be so big, that it will come with the price of the whole government, it is the time for Mr. Zardari friends to show and prove the loyalty what they always insist, it is the moment for his friends to sacrifice to save Mr. Zardari and his government, this is the time when Mr. Zardari cannot ask the public of Pakistan to sacrifice but to ask his own friends.
The moment have come when the whole world is watching and looking at Mr. Zardari and his friends to take an action such as resigned from their posts in order to wash some of the allegations, even it is from the political victimization, so that Mr. Zardari could claim that even though my minister are clean. I asked them to resign just to clarify that me and my ministers are not corrupt. and make a history for the future governments. Who ever advising Mr. Zardari, otherwise it is not the friends of Mr. Zardari and his Party. They are arguing that it is a conspiracy to make Mr. Zardari lonely how could it be possible, because even after resignations. They can still be friends and loyal or, they are only friends when they are ministers and if removed from their positions they will be no more friends, then it is already clear who is the friend and who was the enemy, what ever is, the arguments, Mr. Zardari knows well, that these days are to sacrifice, this is the time. When he has to decide and prove to Allah and to the Pakistan whether he is with Haq or with Batel.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother, I do not know from where you have this story about Prophet Ibrahim AS , but are you aware that you have writen that he lies to his wife Hajira AS.
A prophet can never tell a lie no matter what.