To The Point 1st November 2012 - Exclusive : Syed Munawar Hassan walks out

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: To The Point 1st November 2012 - Exclusive interview with Syed Munawar Hassan

wow wat a intverview S.KHANZADAH i'm ur fan good show (clap)(clap) well done... you show double standard munafiq muallah in Pakistan and doing dirty politics .... Allah bless you u show Munawar Hassan ugly face in the media and his idealogy they are not the friend of pakistan with these type of mind set...Munawar Hassan supporting the TTP clearly in the interview but when he realised its bad then is stopped his interview...Allah ki lannat hoo in jiassey munafiq per :angry_smile::angry_smile: US/Saudis/UAE paid agents

khilover

Re: To The Point 1st November 2012 - Exclusive interview with Syed Munawar Hassan

ye interview nahi tha sirf INSULT karney ki koshish kare gaye hain:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:... ager Khanzada apney aap ko bohat bara Anchor samjhta hain too aisa behaviour MQM ke Altaf ke saath rakh kar dikha.... phir dekho kia hota hain

khilover

stupid and Idiot anchor:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: its insulting..... he will get the bonus from all his devil boses

insaan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: To The Point 1st November 2012 - Exclusive : Syed Munawar Hassan

منور صاحب جو جماعت کے بڑے بڑے جلسوں سے خطاب فرماتے ھیں ایک اکیلے بچے سے ڈر کے ھوا ھو گےٰ،، کیا ملک کی اسلامی پارٹی لیڈر جس کا بردباری، صبر اوردلایٰل سے جواب اور اپنے موقف و پارٹی اجنڈا سے قوم کو اگاہ کرنا نہ کہ رفو چکر ھو جانا سمجھ سے باھرھےھَ

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

He can't stand criticism ... Typical Talibani mind set

Yeh Malala ki bad dua hay jo is ko zillat naseeb hui ajj

یہ ملالی کو کس کی بدُعا نے اس حالت میں پہنچایا

ھر وقت بغیر سوچے سمجھے ھی بولوں گے۔

Fazal Hamid

MPA (400+ posts)

As usual, Jamat-e-Islami using the same old ghissa pitta tactic.
Ager jawab na ho tu aglay ko Amreeki agent keh do!
@BuTurabi @mrk123 @moazzamniaz
Dear Awan Sahib!! Please see the interview again...the anchor person was asking the same questions again and again with so stupidity...Its not give an impression of professional journalism..Its seem Mafia Journalism...please keep justices in your words....We all believe that Allah is watching us and know inside our heart.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

khanzada tries to over smart. Imran khan doesn't like it too. Once Imran khan becomes PM, he will smash him upside down.

iss fazool aur childish comment kee tuk mujhe nahin samajh aatee

alimohsan52

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I challenge Khanzada to ask some tough questions to Altaf then we will find out what happens to him :lol:

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)

munawar hassan sahab ko ghussa agaya.. inko control karna chaahiye tha aur soch k jawab detey..

zafarullah

Councller (250+ posts)

Munawwar hasan interview k leye tayar nahi thy shaid. These were not so tough questions. But where are the last minutes to c the interviews of different leaders.

awan4ever

As usual, Jamat-e-Islami using the same old ghissa pitta tactic.
Ager jawab na ho tu aglay ko Amreeki agent keh do!
@BuTurabi @mrk123 @moazzamniaz
Dear Awan Sahib!! Please see the interview again...the anchor person was asking the same questions again and again with so stupidity...Its not give an impression of professional journalism..Its seem Mafia Journalism...please keep justices in your words....We all believe that Allah is watching us and know inside our heart.

The same question was being asked again and again because Shah sahib was refusing to reply.
His reply was only to label the journalist as an American agent.
What gives Shah sahib the right to label anyone a foreign agent only because he was repeatedly asking a tough question?
Do you no stupidity and absurdity in the replies of Shah sahib who was continuously labeling the host as an agent of Amreeka?
The same questions were replied to by Qazi Hussain Ahmed as shown in the clip. He didnt lose his cool. He didnt label the host an agent.
Ager Shah sahib khud nalaik hein tu iska malba host per tu na dalain!

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)

khanzada tries to over smart. Imran khan doesn't like it too. Once Imran khan becomes PM, he will smash him upside down.

PTI will never do such a thing, will never do stupid things in the name of revenge etc,

prolife

Senator (1k+ posts)

Khanzada was rude and was trying to somehow bring Ameer Jamat on board on to some sensational statements given by other people to prove no difference between Jamat and them. But Munawar Hassan intelligently answered and handled each question despite the hidden bombshell in the question, untill Khanzad blew it by shooting too direct, to prove something.

Rashid Sophia Butt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

I am sorry guys I have watched all the interview and I don't think Anchor has done anything wrong. Sorry I just been honest.

HHH...

Senator (1k+ posts)

Brother, i respect you but didnt find loaded, wrong or pro american question from SK.
Personally i dont like or dislike this guy, but here he was asking relevant and good questions and i really disappointed by JI Ameer.

I challenge Khanzada to ask some tough questions to Altaf then we will find out what happens to him:lol:

prolife

Senator (1k+ posts)

When Munawar Saheb said if Najaiz is replied by Najaiz it becomes Jaiz for Najiz. This was extreamlly an intelligent answer by Munawar Hussan that actually shattered the whole interview of Khanzada on Taliban in regard to war and terrorism. After that Khanzada tried to give life to his interview by quoting this and that just to continue to his agenda which was to link Jamat e Islami to terrorism and the source of all evil. But Ameer Jammat was too experinced and learned to let that happen.

Last edited:

Desi_Action

Banned

such a disgusting and uncivilized man this Munawar Hasan :angry_smile:

I agree 100% bro. He is pathetic and half headed person. In peek times of Madoodi, JI got 2 seats,....and under is Molvi Munnawer,.....I see no seat of JI in next election.

awan4ever

When Munawar Saheb said if Najaiz is replied by Najaiz it becomes Jaiz for Najiz. This was extreamlly an intelligent answer by Munawar Hussan that actually shattered the whole questionear of Khanzada on Taliban in regard to war and terrorism. After that Khanzada tried to give life to his interview by quoting this and that just to continue to his agenda which was to link Jamat e Islami to terrorism and the source of all evil. But Ameer Jammat was too experinced and learned to let that happen.

So what you mean is that like MH said because the Pak Army didnt keep its deal with TTP it is okay for TTP to attack the state of Pakistan?

Ab walkout nahi kerna bhai. han ya na mein jawab dena! ;)