Today's 3PM good news, I wish!

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I wish that the 3PM good news of toady as promised by the Prime Minister would be voluntary resignations of President Zardari, Salman Taseer, Rehman Malik and Babar Awan.

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
He is the PM of most corrupt person of this country.
common avatar. why do you complain about zardari? Your beloved MQM always supports him, rallies for him, supports resolutions in his favor. tum logon ke mu se shikayat achi nahi lagti. you guys are responsible for this nahoosat in our country.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
sshahid said:
common avatar. why do you complain about zardari? Your beloved MQM always supports him, rallies for him, supports resolutions in his favor. tum logon ke mu se shikayat achi nahi lagti. you guys are responsible for this nahoosat in our country.
Bhai Jaan PM was elected by all parties along with the so called president of Pakistan.

Now every party is realising its mistake/miscalculations than why only MQM ;)

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
butshikan said:
sshahid said:
Bhai Jaan PM was elected by all parties along with the so called president of Pakistan.

Qadardan because he is a ghunda, and got NRO cover when other parties supported him (except one true leader - Imran Khan), and after NRO he is back to being a ghunda that he always was. Why you are supporting resolutions for ghunda??

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
sshahid said:
butshikan said:
sshahid said:

Qadardan because he is a ghunda, and got NRO cover when other parties supported him (except one true leader - Imran Khan), and after NRO he is back to being a ghunda that he always was. Why you are supporting resolutions for ghunda??

Meharbaan, m I supporting?

I am only saying why only MQM now? why not PML (N), PML (Q), ANP and many more?

who initially supported them for "Democracy"(so called) and now ......