real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Part-2
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txdFbAAEGOg[/video]
Part-3
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJInDX-JqmM[/video]

tkaun

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The assessment Mr.sethi gave on the current situation in the conuntry.I agree with him 100%,well done mr.sethi.PPP got the sympathy vote in the election because of BB but the govt could not deliver what they promised.NRO is certainly a black spot on the face of the nation so it should be dealt accordingly but i would request those who will be deciding the fate of whose names are in the nro list,should be dealt with honesty,no revenge or personel vendetta so we can say with pride that our society is also moving towards civilized and its not only the politicians but also buresucrats,police,customs,revenue deppt and others too.it will be also a bit test for the judiaciary who ever it is,dont have to wait for ever for the judgement and stay in jail is also not a justice.Be it zardari,rehman malik,salman farooqi or any other person have to be dealt with total honesty and with proofs.There should be no miscarriage of justice like it happened in the past,we should forget the past and catch the real culprits,no compromise or favour to bring the country at par with civilized world.if a minister breaks the law ,he should be penalized right away but should be given a chance for explanation.PM have decided to form a new cabinet,its a very good news.Get about 20 ministers and keep just one advisor for himself but please dont make an army of ministers ,our country cannot afford that much burden.Ayub Khan had 20 ministers and they were working very well. Expand the base of income tax so more and more people could bring in the tax bracket and country can have more money whereas only a very small percentage of people paying income tax.I belong to PPP but because of my reservations with some of the people in the party,i turned off so i can express my anger when the party is not doing the right things which make me upset even though i am not a paid party worker but i do care about the party to survive but it looks like the ministers and mna's and mpa's are not doing there jobs properly,even dont care about people and corruption is uncontrolable so far.This way,party dont survive for long.There should be a very severe code of coduct for party members .zardari should think about the party and its son Bilawal,for the sake of the party ,he should resign the presidency and look after the party.In presidency,he could not control the bad situation of the country so he should leave it with honour and revive the party.Thats my opinion,i dont know how much i am right.

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
If a maniac person runs after you with a blunt dagger what would you do ?stop and make him understand or will you run to save your life? When BHUTTO SHAHEED was going to be hanged by the hand of a demented person, he had been looking expectantly to his Saudi friends and his nation to come forward to save him till his last breath, but he was sadly hanged to death leaving the whole nation awe struck.
When again history was going to etch the horrific incident in Pakistan politics, Saudi friends came forward to save NAWAZ Sharif. Nawaz Sharif (N.S) learnt a lesson from BUTTO SHAHEED and made a wise decision to make a deal. Today the whole nation is after this dictator to put him on trial. Thanks to god N.S did not leave his party to live in regression like the political party ppp.
In answer to Najam Sathi Benazir Bhutto, Benazir Bhutto made a deal with AMERICA not only to clear out all the corruption cases against ZARDARI but this was the part of the deal to hand over Dr Abdul Qadeer. Other conditions were later exposed in the Kerry luger bill. In the beginning she said very clearly in her interviews that she will surrender D.A.Q to AMERICA . She claimed that this nuclear power had started during her fathers period so therefore she had full rights over this invention (giving her authority to sell it to America).The media records must have interviews on this subject.
Benazir Bhutto had leadership qualities, so when she realized that she could not go against the nations desires she had to change her stance. Since than the N.R.O agreement has became ineffective which caused her to give up her life. We can not turn a blind eye to these corruption cases because the court will face hard times gathering evidence and the accused will get the benefit of the doubt .
The whole world has seen the O.J Simpson trial where the whole world knew he committed the crime but not enough evidence was brought into court to sentence him to death but the court did not let him off that easy, he got caught up in other cases and ended up in loosing his career ,fame and money.
If a police officer or an ordinary man commits a crime who's crime will be more severe? The politicians of Pakistan are responsible for other's crimes as well because the are the policy makers.