Tonight With Najam Sethi 30th March 2010

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tonight With Najam Sethi 30th March 2010
Muneeb Farooq presents a fresh episode of Tonight With Najam Sethi in Dunya Tv and discus current i ...

[awaztv:3oipsjpt]http://awazislam.com/Jan2010/NajamSethi30Mar2010.flv[/awaztv:3oipsjpt]

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
i have gone through the whole BHASHAN of mr.Sethi. to me he is not the one who used to be but a new Sethi who is totaly biased for govt, for pppp and president. reasons quiet obvious one just has to understand. Now let me come to what he said.Has he forgotten the arguments of Aitazaz Ahsan against Musharaf when he asked about the amunity and sc did not sanctioned?i dont want to go into details of the case. Same arguments will now apply when mr Zardari shall ask for the amunity.secondly who the hell is sethi to say that why riaz shiekh has been punishmed without being properly heard?sethi sahib is there any doubt that riaz was working to hide the corruption of top leaders?remember that Riaz has been not only been restored with all benifits in grade 18 but awarded grade 19 and grade 20 within one month and posted on a place wich is for grade 21.why? thirdly u do not have any answer to question asked by a sindhi or baluchi.i m very much in doubt that these questions r created by u and only to reduce the weightage on u, u r refering it to them. any way i have the answer.is there any provision in constitution that formation of SC shall be costituted by equal members of all provinces?like in the sanet? so do not talk rubbish and do not prove ur self out of the ones who r tryying to disintegrate Pakistan by playing so and so card.fourthly u and ur partner says that these questions should have been asked by the lawer. i say how attorney gen could ask such questions being the rep of govt to a person who is favorit of his bosses or govt?fifth submission is what 8 years in prisson?BB got pregnent by staying with him during that period.is this facility have been provided to any other person who is behind the bars? mr.sethi u must have heard the interview of mr Mumtaz Bhutto who also said some thing in this regards and jail period of mr.Zardari, if not plz go through it before u answer my question. that interview was telecast on tn as well few months back.next u r refering a statement from time magzine. u know world media mostly is controled by Jews including time magzine. this magzine could be an authority for u like holly book but it is surely not for people like me.next about the remarks of president of sc bar about the parliment. don't u know what all is there?can u swear on Allah that u do not know about them and what type of people they r? i m sure u know them more than me. i could have gone in much details for my readers but it is for u that i have refered the things to understand and correct ur self and i wish if u can be same old Sethi. i m a common man of Pakistan and do not hold any position in any govt or private sector or i m not a member of any political party as yet.i m just an ordinary person. plz do think about my submissions.thanks.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr.Sethi i like you but not your comments today.People have their last hope on the supreme court because what the PPP govt is doing how long people can take it,just name one prson who is honest in this corrupt govt. zardari have been sorrounded by the corrupt people from all over the country just to save his *** so no one can raise finger to him as corrupt.In just two years ,$17 billion have been borrowed from foreign countries,world bank and IMF etc.zardari have ruined the whole country with his corrupt policies.I dont have to go into detail you know quite a lot if SC is taking actions its in the national interest,we should not be too critical of SC,otherwise army's patience is running out so let the court take its course and decide what needed to be decided.zardari and his corrupt cronies have to face the consequences thats what the nation wants. what zardari and his cronies did with the country, they have to pay the price either way,its written.