Top court is playing politics???

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Breaking

MQM Confirms that they will not vote at kind circumstance for EVM or Overseas Pakistani and Ali Shah from PMLQ confirms if they bring this act in Joint session than they will not attend the session and will break alliance with PTI and they also confirm 30 to 40 PTI own MNA has started the fight with Party it self due to personal reason.

Watch Nadeem Mailk show and he MQM is ripping PTI into pieces.

Is power more important for Imran Khan? He is getting insulted by MQM like he is a chaprsi leader

arifkarim desan Wake Up Pakistan Wake up Pak AhmadSaleem264 Resilient knowledge88 Hussain1967 Okara chandaa Sonya Khan Will_Bite miafridi

In short, now it is a dream to pass this law as PTI own MNA will not attend the session of Joint Parliament. MQM thinks that Imran Khan is bring this law due that he does not trust Establishment and Imran Khan is very insecure
Military wants to loot pakistan again and for that shareef and pmln is must need for them because they are always partner in crime. Amd that's why they are using their puppets MQM and q league to blackmail pti regarding evm.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
FD1IKlqXEAItyYR
بنگلا دیش کا ملک قیوم ، فائز عیسی ،کانا دجال افتخار ، من سور شاہ باقر شاہ اور چار ہمنوا

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is he PM or not ? Who you think they should be called to determine what had been done ? From your post, it is obvious that you like court to call the PM of UK or another country and start to ask questions ? Right ? Or you think , they should call real boss Bajwa and ask him the questions ? You people are real funny...
They should call the COAS first, APS is not a common school it’s under army, I studied in army school and know well how much security gates one has to cross to enter in school. How did they happened ?? Army should answer that first instead of PM. If you don’t know better not to comment.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have no doubt bajwa misunderstood khan, he treated khan the same way other treated previous PMs but khan is different so now bajwa is trying to show his muscles but he will get the taste of his medicine in sha Allah.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They should call the COAS first, APS is not a common school it’s under army, I studied in army school and know well how much security gates one has to cross to enter in school. How did they happened ?? Army should answer that first instead of PM. If you don’t know better not to comment.
Is Bajwa under IK or IK under Bajwa ?
Why did he say that if "you" order, I will carry out the orders ?
If IK finds himself too weak, he should not have started to mutter stuff he can't do anything about it.
It is Government's responsibility to investigate, charge and bring guilty to the court to get punished. If Government is setting down with people who don't believe the law, constitution , then it is everyone's right to ask them why are they doing it .