Tribute to Qazi Hussain Ahmed (will bring tears)

ProPTI

Voter (50+ posts)
Great Poem ,Great articulation for a great Man.Although I am a PTIan by my very roots, to tell you the truth ,Currently ,It will be difficult to find a better human being and a better Muslim on the face of the earth then Qazi sb.

hans

Banned
Strange, a person is dead, reciting poem for a Dead person. ????

Its not under Islamic Sharia. This very particular person and his Organization fought against such practice. and his followers forgot.... How sad. Sure one would have tears in his or her eyes.

Ayazzkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Strange, a person is dead, reciting poem for a Dead person. ????

Its not under Islamic Sharia. This very particular person and his Organization fought against such practice. and his followers forgot.... How sad. Sure one would have tears in his or her eyes.

whats problem, to recite a poem for a dead person, i wrote and recite for my grandparents

hans

Banned
Mr smart, you know very well what I am saying.. further I am not your paid tutor. Further if you think you lack knolidge why not go to LAL masjid and get some information.

Dont cry in front of me.

you dont wanna increase my knowledge , or you dont know... explain me here plz

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
When people say the poem of Qadri , we say that why they r praising Tahir u Qadri....

Because prise is not justified for any one like this except Allah and Rasool....

Why JI people dont follow the words , they say for others.

hans

Banned
Sir Jeeeee........ these Islamic Terror Groups... tell me who were there Mother?

Who provided them with the current ideology?

NOw watch your self in the mirror and see who is Super S*up*d !!!!

you S tupids, dont have anything better to write then simply shut ur mouths

Ayazzkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Sir Jeeeee........ these Islamic Terror Groups... tell me who were there Mother?

Who provided them with the current ideology?

NOw watch your self in the mirror and see who is Super S*up*d !!!!

was Abu Ala Maududi [h=1][/h]