Trumps Truth? Why no one in pakistan told the truth? www.realeslaum.com

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
In your whole statement you didn’t mentioned what has Trump did that you didn’t like?
He is the one who ended the war in Afghanistan and didn’t open any new war anywhere else! Definitely killed lot less people than any other US president!
Ah, I see now.. All the clowns are barking without even seeing video even tho I've shared its link...

What the heck you are talking about? What you are competent of? everything you said is a lie, Trump never did peace with mosleems, he killed countless mosleems in afghanistan, iraq and syria and not to forget yemen. He dropped Mother of all bombs during his days, he is as same as obama who started as anti war president but increased drone attacks by 400x times and killed innocent humans and then got noble peace pirze/pirce.. Trump is as peaceful as obama and bush, they all belong to one satanic seceret society.
Irony is pakistani media never told you all this. Watch full video before you make your mind on what is true.

This is what trump did.
trump.png

trump2.png

trump3.png

And here is full video: FOR VIDEO CLICK HERE

Once more, you're not making any sense at all. Despite the fact that the entire world is aware of the war crimes the US has committed, neither the UN nor the International Criminal Court would dare to bring charges against the US.
What don't make sense? UN and USA are same thing there is no difference. The fact that pakistan has became slave of america and the fact that imran knew what trump is doing, just look above and look full video before you try to make any sense.
Pakistan being member of UN and close non nato ally of USA is enough to prove that this nation has betrayed ALLAAH and its messenger as well as foundin fathers of nation..
Stop worshipping these false gods in the name of elections, they don't even count your vote. demoCRAZY is fake, real esalum of prophet Mohummudd must come back once again to destroy this satanic system. We need eslaum we don't need tyrant leaders who are enemies of eslaum and calling people toward hellfire. If you want to be with imran on judgement day then sure choice is all yours but now you can't say you were not warned.
If these pictures and entire video don't make sense to you then you should get brain first.

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
I know exactly what it is, and I also know there is a zilch of difference in their goals and aims and beliefs..... You're wasting your time on semantics
Just saying absolutely not got him in hot waters thanks to your own "muslims" and you're here talking about exposing them? He exposed them alright and he didn't need the PM office for that.
Oh and point me towards the person who said Trump and IK were friends......
Name one person imran khan has exposed? beside his fake "They will kill me" crying there is no expose at all... He want to make people move toward satanism entirely that is what red on his flag represts. At the end he will make deal and do contest with same PDM and same military will do elections, nothing will change except that they will fool you into thinking electioncs are real and your vote counts lol.

Also you know nothing about secret societies, if you knew you would surely knew democrazy is a satanic system run by secret societies, and you would never defend those who rule by other than laws of ALLAAH, but nvm this shows what are your priorities.
If only your own daughter or sister or mother get killed this way and imran don't come to help you and no one else, only then you will realize how much you were in drankess. I ask ALLAAH to not bring such day upon you but you guys cross your limits so much so that you go out of your minds.

Captain Safdar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran just exposed one FA pass mulazim in pakistan or linay kay dainay perr gaiy hain..😃
Tu chah ria ain khan illuminatis nu expose kray?🫡

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah has its own ways to deal with many shirks in world. You probably have read Surah Rome . The Muslims could only be "Aloons" if they chose the path of Allah.
It's not only Pakistan, but the whole Muslim world is drowned in transgression of Allah's commandments. It is hard to save your faith in today's world.
Allaah created us caliph of earth so it is our duty to implement his rule upon overself and give dawah to others (no enforcement) and we belong to his army to fight against satanisim all around the world including your country.

What is Aloons?

yes entire mosleem world is destroyed but pakistan was different it was meant to restore the eslaumic caliphate over mosleems and to rule the world and all we see is slaves of dollars, satanism, shirk, kofr, khawarij, yajuj majuj, al jassasa who is spy of dajjal, many dajjals who claim to be prophet and gods, there is more than just shirk.

Yes we are drowned when we left qoraan but until when??? Why not we change ourself and go back to book of ALLAAH and do real tawbah?

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran just exposed one FA pass mulazim in pakistan or linay kay dainay perr gaiy hain..😃
Tu chah ria ain khan illuminatis nu expose kray?🫡
I am not imran obsessed like everyone else here is, they think if I am exposing imran then i am from other party lol... And yes he will never expose illuminati because he is one of them. I don't care what he says or do, all I am saying is stop trusting these brainless faithless idiots who are doing nothing but dragging everyone toward hell fire. Move back to qoraan and move back to shariah of prophet mohammad while not caring about what others are doing.

demoCrazy is 100% kofr and shirk.
Qoraan says: Those who rule by other than law of ALLAH are kafirs (and in other verse it says they are moshrik)
this is their entire agenda, they want you to destroy spirtually so you end up in hell with eblees, that is why they are satanist illuminati.
My general quesiton was why no other institute or media of pakistan ever showed the truth?

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
In your whole statement you didn’t mentioned what has Trump did that you didn’t like?
He is the one who ended the war in Afghanistan and didn’t open any new war anywhere else! Definitely killed lot less people than any other US president!
Also the war in afghanistan never ended, they just fooled you into thinking that usa has left and now taliban are back even tho they are same police and military personal of hamid karzai who are now wearning turbans and grown beards and pick a gun and posed as talibans... lol.... This group what you call taliban today are really isis disguised as taliban.. Usa is still in afghanistan, real emarat is still fighting, these isis who claim to be taliban are mix of NDS, northern alliance, iranian militias and pakistani militias.

Real eslaum is destroy your TV, otherwise you are livin in fantasy world.

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
Democrips or rebloodlicans.... that's all you got to choose from... Luciferian Illuminati? Lol did he join Killary Clinton at the Bohemian Grove?
Who supported the orange president anyways? Not sure what you're on about here.
You know them all but you don't know why I am here? what kind of logic is that??? Are you trying to be captian obvious who knows everything or you are here to discuss knowledge so truth should come out??? What you are up to on here? getting more followers for your electoral party? which is calling toward nothing but hell... and is enslaved by UN and USA and Russia so much so that Pakistan has forgotten its founding fathers and its spirtual stings, and how it was meant to rule over world but currently it is in slavery state just because of people like you who can't even think of getting rid of slavery.

Iconoclast

You know them all but you don't know why I am here? what kind of logic is that??? Are you trying to be captian obvious who knows everything or you are here to discuss knowledge so truth should come out??? What you are up to on here? getting more followers for your electoral party? which is calling toward nothing but hell... and is enslaved by UN and USA and Russia so much so that Pakistan has forgotten its founding fathers and its spirtual stings, and how it was meant to rule over world but currently it is in slavery state just because of people like you who can't even think of getting rid of slavery.
All smack no action... How do you go about tackling it? Do tell once you're done spitting feathers like a headless chicken. What fuckin foundin fathers? Their fuckups is the reason we're in this mess. Quaid was nothing but the stooge of same people you're professing your hate for. Or he wouldn't have divided the affairs of the country based on race. So fuck off and go direct your frustrations at someone who is as gullible as you are....
Slave huh? lol

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Also the war in afghanistan never ended, they just fooled you into thinking that usa has left and now taliban are back even tho they are same police and military personal of hamid karzai who are now wearning turbans and grown beards and pick a gun and posed as talibans... lol.... This group what you call taliban today are really isis disguised as taliban.. Usa is still in afghanistan, real emarat is still fighting, these isis who claim to be taliban are mix of NDS, northern alliance, iranian militias and pakistani militias.

Real eslaum is destroy your TV, otherwise you are livin in fantasy world.
How many USA and nato military personnel are in Afghanistan now. Don’t present your own theories! Give us the facts and figures!

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
All smack no action... How do you go about tackling it? Do tell once you're done spitting feathers like a headless chicken. What fuckin foundin fathers? Their fuckups is the reason we're in this mess. Quaid was nothing but the stooge of same people you're professing your hate for. Or he wouldn't have divided the affairs of the country based on race. So fuck off and go direct your frustrations at someone who is as gullible as you are....
Slave huh? lol
You should go to your daddies instead, You are so much culprit that you don't even believe in core reasons of this nation, they may be wrong in many things but they were not pathetic like you and there is no scandal of jinnah and at least he had a mission, what you got haun? what you got? you got nothing but mama basement.
Who you are inspired by? What is your mission? nothing but to rant.

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
How many USA and nato military personnel are in Afghanistan now. Don’t present your own theories! Give us the facts and figures!
I am not providing theories, I am providing facts.. This is what they are hiding you from, Imran and Faiz were / are lying when they say they helped america withdraw lol.
There are literally thousands of troops on ground.
Just think about it, why the hell afghan taliban are SUPPOSEDLY ruling but their core leadership is fully censored and they never come on TV, radio or even pictures ( Its not because they think pictures are haram that is another lie )

Iconoclast

You should go to your daddies instead, You are so much culprit that you don't even believe in core reasons of this nation, they may be wrong in many things but they were not pathetic like you and there is no scandal of jinnah and at least he had a mission, what you got haun? what you got? you got nothing but mama basement.
Who you are inspired by? What is your mission? nothing but to rant.
Quit being a good for nothing semen demon and tell me how do you go about tackling them? Until then you don't have the luxury to pose questions. Typing in bold doesn't lend your ramblings an iota of weight. And quit obsessing about me.... you can't even begin to imagine what or who I am. Lol @ your cliched comebacks trying to act tough....
And you're the one that's been ranting incessantly..... must be your time of the month that's why you're bleeding gunk from your mouth.

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
Quit being a good for nothing semen demon and tell me how do you go about tackling them? Until then you don't have the luxury to pose questions. Typing in bold doesn't lend your ramblings an iota of weight. And quit obsessing about me.... you can't even begin to imagine what or who I am. Lol @ your cliched comebacks trying to act tough....
And you're the one that's been ranting incessantly..... must be your time of the month that's why you're bleeding gunk from your mouth.
I always blod the text that has nothing to do with attention seeking lol.. I know you very well you were born in result of human and satan sex process right?
Certainly you have no idea who you are talking to..
You have nothing to say about the original topic, you can't refute trump, can't refute the truth so all you can do is go more and more off topic.
As for what I am doing against you and your masters sooner or later you will know.
Now get lost from this thread and stop making it off topic.
There are many truth seekers in your country so Its for them its not for puppets like you, and they will understand it regardless of font style.

Iconoclast

I always blod the text that has nothing to do with attention seeking lol.. I know you very well you were born in result of human and satan sex process right?
Certainly you have no idea who you are talking to..
You have nothing to say about the original topic, you can't refute trump, can't refute the truth so all you can do is go more and more off topic.
As for what I am doing against you and your masters sooner or later you will know.
Now get lost from this thread and stop making it off topic.
There are many truth seekers in your country so Its for them its not for puppets like you, and they will understand it regardless of font style.
I'm talking to a result of a leaked condom who was supposed to be swallowed in the first place who grew up to be a depraved enema addicted blob of quivering slime...
Oh and I'm in Pakistan you dumb fuck. So much for knowing me lol.
Get lost off your topic? Once you hit that post button, it becomes public domain and I will sit here and play with your pea sized brain taking a piss at you for as long as I want..... Until of course you bore me and I banish you into my block bin.... Your whole deal is off topic.

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
I'm talking to a result of a leaked condom who was supposed to be swallowed in the first place who grew up to be a depraved enema addicted blob of quivering slime...
Oh and I'm in Pakistan you dumb fuck. So much for knowing me lol.
Get lost off your topic? Once you hit that post button, it becomes public domain and I will sit here and play with your pea sized brain taking a piss at you for as long as I want..... Until of course you bore me and I banish you into my block bin.... Your whole deal is off topic.
At least I am borned with leaked condom / leaked sperm of human and not a child of sheytan like you..
Keep bashing your head, its better if you block or else you will get panic, yeah its pulic forum but its a forum not your toilet to you dump your dumpy thoughts. you son of sheytan jinn.. yo mama sold soul to devil or yo daddy gave semen to female devil? what exactly happened? Nevermind I'm not interested in a jerk like you who has nothing to contribute but trying to be macho who thinks he knows everything. (I admit I lost, your crow is white no doubt) Now bug off, no more protocol to idiocracy.

Iconoclast

At least I am borned with leaked condom / leaked sperm of human and not a child of sheytan like you..
Keep bashing your head, its better if you block or else you will get panic, yeah its pulic forum but its a forum not your toilet to you dump your dumpy thoughts. you son of sheytan jinn.. yo mama sold soul to devil or yo daddy gave semen to female devil? what exactly happened? Nevermind I'm not interested in a jerk like you who has nothing to contribute but trying to be macho who thinks he knows everything. (I admit I lost, your crow is white no doubt) Now bug off, no more protocol to idiocracy.
Lol your anal rabies tells me I've exhausted your wit. That was bound to happen....

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ah, I see now.. All the clowns are barking without even seeing video even tho I've shared its link...

What the heck you are talking about? What you are competent of? everything you said is a lie, Trump never did peace with mosleems, he killed countless mosleems in afghanistan, iraq and syria and not to forget yemen. He dropped Mother of all bombs during his days, he is as same as obama who started as anti war president but increased drone attacks by 400x times and killed innocent humans and then got noble peace pirze/pirce.. Trump is as peaceful as obama and bush, they all belong to one satanic seceret society.
Irony is pakistani media never told you all this. Watch full video before you make your mind on what is true.

This is what trump did.
trump.png

trump2.png

trump3.png

And here is full video: FOR VIDEO CLICK HERE

What don't make sense? UN and USA are same thing there is no difference. The fact that pakistan has became slave of america and the fact that imran knew what trump is doing, just look above and look full video before you try to make any sense.
Pakistan being member of UN and close non nato ally of USA is enough to prove that this nation has betrayed ALLAAH and its messenger as well as foundin fathers of nation..
Stop worshipping these false gods in the name of elections, they don't even count your vote. demoCRAZY is fake, real esalum of prophet Mohummudd must come back once again to destroy this satanic system. We need eslaum we don't need tyrant leaders who are enemies of eslaum and calling people toward hellfire. If you want to be with imran on judgement day then sure choice is all yours but now you can't say you were not warned.
If these pictures and entire video don't make sense to you then you should get brain first.
STFU KIDO

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not providing theories, I am providing facts.. This is what they are hiding you from, Imran and Faiz were / are lying when they say they helped america withdraw lol.
There are literally thousands of troops on ground.
Just think about it, why the hell afghan taliban are SUPPOSEDLY ruling but their core leadership is fully censored and they never come on TV, radio or even pictures ( Its not because they think pictures are haram that is another lie )
Just provide the facts you come with your mouth piece no one cares. Provide the authentic facts how many nato and US troops are now in Afghanistan as you are claiming!

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
Just provide the facts you come with your mouth piece no one cares. Provide the authentic facts how many nato and US troops are now in Afghanistan as you are claiming!
Burden of proof is on you, you first claimed trump made peace deal, prove that he made peace deal.
Prove there is no USA military in afghanistan.
Prove that the taliban are real taliban.
Prove that trump was / is anti-wars.

Capture.png

trump3.png

Give peace prize to trump as well like obama was given noble peace prize, trump ended war by bombing mosleems and doing mass murders.

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Burden of proof is on you, you first claimed trump made peace deal, prove that he made peace deal.
Prove there is no USA military in afghanistan.
Prove that the taliban are real taliban.
Prove that trump was / is anti-wars.

Capture.png

trump3.png

Give peace prize to trump as well like obama was given noble peace prize, trump ended war by bombing mosleems and doing mass murders.
stick to the topic!
After Trump has removed all his forces.
Provide the authentic facts how many nato and US troops are now in Afghanistan as you are claiming!