Trumps Truth? Why no one in pakistan told the truth? www.realeslaum.com

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
stick to the topic!
After Trump has removed all his forces.
Provide the authentic facts how many nato and US troops are now in Afghanistan as you are claiming!
Man i am on same topic, your claims comes first.
Btw trump sent more troops and didn't made any withdrawal. The supposed withdrawal was happened during biden time. And you are asking me as if I am counting american soilders all the time lol tv is fake they never tell right amount of soldiers even when they used to admit they were in afghanistan.

Come to what is obvious, what is not being showned on media but is being shown to you live so you have no reason to doubt that this mass murder is not done by trump.
You are trading debate of killed innocents with how many number of troops are on groud? what a losing trade it is.

Also no real news come from afghanistan to pakistan so definately you know nothing, all you know is faiz hameed and imran did all this withdrawal thing and then faiz killed arshad shareef and then isi tried to kill imran.. this is all bullshit to distract from truth..

Also your question has no point in it why you keep stressing on america and nato only? As if russia is not zionist illuminati? trukey which is member of nato is not in afghanistan? china another illuminati controlled country is not afghanistan? as if these fake talibans have no relations with india? and they are not openly calling to do trade with india?

Trump is a luciferian illuminati and what makes them luciferian is that they claim to be anti illuminati but in reality they themself are illuminati but lying. so trump was always lying.. And I am sending you his killer mass murder of kids, youngs and olds yet you are stressing on bogus quesiton as if you know the exact amount.Free your mind from masonic tv and get rid of this brainwashing...
Tell me honestly have you watched the entire video?

Dread Robert

MPA (400+ posts)
stick to the topic!
After Trump has removed all his forces.
Provide the authentic facts how many nato and US troops are now in Afghanistan as you are claiming!
Basically you don't want to admit that all this mass murder happened under trump administration with his permission? regarding afghanistan I can provide tons of proof but not here obviously, but here I will keep exposing trump as I used to expose bush and obama.
Brother they are all same, its just one satanic secret society, don't trust them, trust ALLAAH and believers, they are koffars they never speak truth with you and also they are killing your brothers and sisters around the world. Its more than dhulm, if you still watch to believe zionist illuminati tv narrative I can't help you, only ALLAAH can guide who he wants to but I'll pray and time by time I will post more threads, or else visit site realeslaum.com its all about real original eslaum. Everything is exposed there.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
At least I am borned with leaked condom / leaked sperm of human and not a child of sheytan like you..
Keep bashing your head, its better if you block or else you will get panic, yeah its pulic forum but its a forum not your toilet to you dump your dumpy thoughts. you son of sheytan jinn.. yo mama sold soul to devil or yo daddy gave semen to female devil? what exactly happened? Nevermind I'm not interested in a jerk like you who has nothing to contribute but trying to be macho who thinks he knows everything. (I admit I lost, your crow is white no doubt) Now bug off, no more protocol to idiocracy.
My friend, even Santan will have some grace, compared to this slime.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeah world is kind of horrific when it comes to such people but when you ask slime who exactly you refer to?
This guy here is a terrible person. He won't have any manners neither any civilization. It is sad that he chose to become a waste just because he was not brought up in a better environment.

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Basically you don't want to admit that all this mass murder happened under trump administration with his permission? regarding afghanistan I can provide tons of proof but not here obviously, but here I will keep exposing trump as I used to expose bush and obama.
Brother they are all same, its just one satanic secret society, don't trust them, trust ALLAAH and believers, they are koffars they never speak truth with you and also they are killing your brothers and sisters around the world. Its more than dhulm, if you still watch to believe zionist illuminati tv narrative I can't help you, only ALLAAH can guide who he wants to but I'll pray and time by time I will post more threads, or else visit site realeslaum.com its all about real original eslaum. Everything is exposed there.
Dear you keep on saying the same you said that there are US troops in Afghanistan. I simply asked that give us the details how many US troops are in Afghanistan? Or you can accept that they are all withdrawn from Afghanistan!