Truth about Pakistan Occupied Kashmir

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
THIS IS YOUR QUESTION OR ZAHID HAMID's. When you don't have logic to argue you guys come with same old stuff and start barking....... get a life........ ask something new ................. stop this bla bla bla .............. see where you country is today in the world affairs....

stop being saint......

Just answer the question and stop playing politics that you do with rest of the world.
No answer. i thought so.
Here goes mr jimpack with all his vitriolic!!!

Usman Baig

MPA (400+ posts)
love you chacha usman...........ab ki na mardon wali bat.

@pakistan_pak, we are unite in our national issues. aur kisi ko bhi ijazat nahi hain humari Sovereignty par ungli uthane ki. aur agar humare internal ikhtalafat hain toh uss par bhi kisi baher wale ko debate karne ki ijazat nahi hain. 1st We are Muslim, than Pakistani and than attach different political parties.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let's together held a free and fair referendum under united nations In Pakistan, I guarantee you that 98% Pakistani will vote in favor of India.:)
looking at the current security situation and economy of Pakistan most Pakistani want to get out of Pakistan...

HAHAH!!
Are you serious?? We are sick and tired of India trying to screw us at every turn!
And quite frankly looking at the way your muslims are treated who would want to be ruled by extremists such as your people??

Pakistan is a separate country, accept it.... give the real 'occupied' Kashmir its rights and stop killing your own countrymen

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)
dear usman baig,
i wana send this in private message but due to some constraints i cant (You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.)

Give me hug....................
first time i admired your post...............Keep it up,perhaps my last post.perhaps will not be arround.
sorry if you guys had hard feelings,to me we pakistani are one there is no pathan,punjabi,sindhai,balochi,mohajar,siraki,hindu,sikh............we are pakistani.
we should fight for pakistan............i did what i thought was good......... i can be member of ppp,pml,ji,iji,mqm,pti............provided their politics are for pakistan and not against pakistan and i hope you will do the same.
wasalam wt wb
doa main yad rakhna,jaldi sona,jaldi uthna.

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)
HAHAH!!
Are you serious?? We are sick and tired of India trying to screw us at every turn!
And quite frankly looking at the way your muslims are treated who would want to be ruled by extremists such as your people??

Pakistan is a separate country, accept it.... give the real 'occupied' Kashmir its rights and stop killing your own countrymen

excellent bro,,,,i love it.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
HAHAH!!

Dear elipst!

The poor Hindu has never been a ruler. So it is unimaginable/impossible for them to think about ruling. Ask them if they would ever like to? If the answer is affirmative, then these crooks must learn the ABC of ruling from any Muslim. I think (serious)General Zaid Hamid(serious)can whip them some lessons, through RADIO PAKISTAN MUMBAI. RADIO PAKISTAN DEHLI,or KOLKATA will also serve the purpose(serious).

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
This was one video about POK and all the post following that are Anti-India. What else you would want to see on this forum.

Half the Pakistani’s on this forum are blindfolded about the realities, half of them are influenced by ZH and Hamid Gul’s. Rests are mullah version educated brand. Very few I have seen who take a honest opinion and know the facts and accept that. See you’re Railways, PIA, steel, cloth industry, economy on whole….. You have debt of $10 trillion. You guys won’t have money to pay your people in another few months. These are your assessment and statements, not by any Indian. This is repeated daily on your TV programs. If this is not reality then what it is? Your sovereignty is daily breached by Drone attacks. What is that you can do nothing but ask for more money, you guys sell your people for money WE CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON

With regards to Indian issues, we are well aware of it.

What the video here was for the purpose to give you another view about it. Same is the issue in other parts of Pakistan and tribal areas.

The list can go on and on…. No point in arguing.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
This was one video about POK and all the post following that are Anti-India. What else you would want to see on this forum.

Half the Pakistani’s on this forum are blindfolded about the realities, half of them are influenced by ZH and Hamid Gul’s. Rests are mullah version educated brand. Very few I have seen who take a honest opinion and know the facts and accept that. See you’re Railways, PIA, steel, cloth industry, economy on whole….. You have debt of $10 trillion. You guys won’t have money to pay your people in another few months. These are your assessment and statements, not by any Indian. This is repeated daily on your TV programs. If this is not reality then what it is? Your sovereignty is daily breached by Drone attacks. What is that you can do nothing but ask for more money, you guys sell your people for money WE CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON

What the video here was for the purpose to give you another view about it. Same is the issue in other parts of Pakistan and tribal areas.

Pakistan's foreign debt is $53.01 billion. While India's foriegn debt is 6 times more.New Delhi, Dec 31 (IANS) India’s external debt rose to $295.8 billion by Sep 30, 2010, an increase of $33.5 billion during the first six months of current fiscal, on increased short-term borrowings and depreciation in value of the US dollar. Long-term debt increased by 9.5 percent to $229.8 billion, while short-term debt soared 25.8 percent to $66 billion during the first two quarters of fiscal 2010-11, according to data released by the finance ministry Friday.
India’s total external debt rose to $295.8 billion by Sep 30, 2010, from $262.3 billion recorded at end-March 2010, registering an increase of 12.8 percent.

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)
Nice try but you have made a joke of yourself. Everybody knows what happened in Kargil and who went to US - for this very same reason Mushy did the coup. and came to Power and due to this your Country is today in doldrums......

Know your history properly ...............

It made me really laugh out aloud. ..... let me remind you then what happened in KARGIL . The mujahideen were propagated as "Ghuss Baithiye" by Indian Channels which is the largest proof who occupied the area .... and your vegetarian eaten 300,000 troops had all the supply lines cut and were going to die alive ... and it were you the banniyas who went to US. And Nawaz & Musharraf surrendered to the pressure of U.S and decided to leave the occupied area. But alas!!! when musharraf decided to release the area and stop war, it was then the indian troops opened fire when they got back their area. As everyone knows hindu banniya always attack from the back. Believe me, when the mujahideen will get that opportunity again we will slaughter each and every head of indian soldier who dare to dream about Pakistan's destruction.

waleedhussain

Councller (250+ posts)

Oh boy oh boy. To some you have said blindfolded, to some influenced by ZH and Hamid Gul, and to rest educated Mullah version "i cant control my laugh" ...so you think that you guyz are only the right one?

Listen, we know our problems as well, we know whats going on Steel mill and PIA and this is our problem and we know why we are in this and we know how to come out of it.

And you better know indian issues ,for which you are on this website. You guys are day dreaming, the Azad Kashmir and Occupied Kashmir are totally opposite. We are facing lack of law and order situation all over Pakistan but that doesnt mean now you come and project next day that Punjab is wanting to separate from Pakistan and all this bull***. Every one on the hell knows why Pakistani troops are mere 10% of troops present in indian occupied Kashmir. As one said earlier separatist movement and 63 years unrest itself shows the mirror to you indians.

why on earth you are so curious to give us another view? oh I forgot, you love Pakistani's and you want us to grow...dont you?

badshah

Voter (50+ posts)
Buddy you must be daydreaming, we will eat grass or starve to death but will never want to get into India. Economy good or bad, tough times come on nations it all part of game and insha'Alalh we will get over this.

Mr This is not daydreaming this is the reality, these are the reality which cannot be accepeted by few bad elements in pakistan including people who are doing anti india cyber war,,, this is the truth >>> you will realized sooner or later....

badshah

Voter (50+ posts)
It made me really laugh out aloud. ..... let me remind you then what happened in KARGIL . The mujahideen were propagated as "Ghuss Baithiye" by Indian Channels which is the largest proof who occupied the area .... and your vegetarian eaten 300,000 troops had all the supply lines cut and were going to die alive ... and it were you the banniyas who went to US. And Nawaz & Musharraf surrendered to the pressure of U.S and decided to leave the occupied area. But alas!!! when musharraf decided to release the area and stop war, it was then the indian troops opened fire when they got back their area. As everyone knows hindu banniya always attack from the back. Believe me, when the mujahideen will get that opportunity again we will slaughter each and every head of indian soldier who dare to dream about Pakistan's destruction.

This shows how week is your education system in pakistan, as well u r history, Honestly its not your fault , you people have wrong preachers>>>>

Thats why Pakistan need Altaf Bhai, He will surly going to be next Pakistan president....

ASQR1

This shows how week is your education system in pakistan, as well u r history, Honestly its not your fault , you people have wrong preachers>>>>

Thats why Pakistan need Altaf Bhai, He will surly going to be next Pakistan president....

Iltaf is an Indian as per the speech he delivered in India, so I can see you supporting him,

U want videos of education in India to compare with what u put up dude, so be it here they are Dude.

http://cozay.com/POOR-EDUCATION-IN-INDIA.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Sk2JRiaWk&feature=fvst

Here is the truth about shining India from a Scandinavian lady, see and be ashamed for what u guys do to Christians in India.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Zxjndf0mw&feature=related

Indian priest is beaten by Hindus.

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=0dT8_Tl7krw&feature=related

Again defacing/demolishing Christian churches and Christ's statue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0FLW_OSKdA&feature=related

It is dreadfull how u guys kill an unarmed kid attack like coward from all sides and your police stand like it does in all case of innocent being killed by Hindu mobs, it is shameful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehzOnu85k10&feature=related

Last edited:

w@si.

Citizen
Re: Indian Soldiers Crying and Hiding After attack

now where r all the lol*****m indian members look at there army.

hans

Banned
Re: Indian Soldiers Crying and Hiding After attack

Brothers, ... don't taunt human vales... Hindu or Muslim every normal human loves his life.... do not take this reference for those Psychedelic short term resident of this earth.. you know who I am talking about.

Do you have any idea how 93,000 Pakistani solderers were acting in and around fall of East Pakistan?

Star Gazer

So now you can predict the future just like you ancestors did when they said that Pakistan will not survive for a year, in 1947 and they were dreaming of being known as the magnanimous who accepted the Pakistani people back as indians. Look what happened! you are still dreaming of that!
Tum raani ban nay wali thee, tumhara sunder sapna toot gaya! InSha Allah.

Star Gazer

Mr This is not daydreaming this is the reality, these are the reality which cannot be accepeted by few bad elements in pakistan including people who are doing anti india cyber war,,, this is the truth >>> you will realized sooner or later....

aapni fikar karo doosron ka gham kab say ho giya? Jin ko apnay ghar kay ghareeb nazar naheen aa rahay vo chalay hain ham ko batanay!
Jis ka kaam us he ko sajay
Aur karay to theenga bajay, suna hay naa?

sngilani

The Indians claim that the Instrument of Accession was signed by Mahrajah Hari Singh on 26th October 1947, in which the Mahrajah agreed to accede to India in return for military assistance to put down the popular rebellion against him, seen at that time as an invasion by tribesmen from neighbouring Pakistan. The details of the accession were worked out between the Kashmiri Prime Minister, MC Mahajan and the Indian official, VP Menon, in Dehli. However, there are serious doubts about the signing of the document. Alastair Lamb (in his book, Kashmir - A disputed legacy 1846-1990) points out that the Instrument of Accession could not have been signed by the Mahrajah on 26th October as he was travelling by road to Jammu (a distance of over 350 Km). There is no evidence to suggest that a meeting or communication of any kind took place on 26th October 1947. In fact it was on 27th October 1947 that the Mahrajah was informed by his MC Mahajan and VP Menon (who had flown into Srinagar), the the Instrument of Accession had already been negotiated in Dehli. The Mahrajah did not in fact sign the Instrument of Accession, if at all, until 27th October 1947. This sheds doubts on the actions of the Indian regime. Some Indian troops had already arrived and secured Srinagar airfield during the middle of October 1947. On 26th October 1947, a further massive airlift brought thousands of Indian troops to Kashmir - BEFORE the signing of the Accession. Therefore, this situation begs the question: would the Mahrajah have signed the Instrument of Accession had the Indian troops not been on Kashmiri soil?

sngilani

Indians are now launching a new cyber war against Pakistan. They are planting YouTube videos, Wikipedia entries and opening blogs to spread lies, disinformation and propaganda against Pakistan.

Throughout history Indians have used propaganda tool against Pakistan. Facts about Pakistans history, Kashmir and wars of 65, 71 and Kargil are being twisted to humiliate or harm Pakistan. Many time it was lacking in direction; recently it even used the services of Pakistan baiters like Bruce Riedel, David Albright, Frederick Kagan et al, who were goaded to assault Pakistans nuclear programme through doom and gloom stories like the jihadists, Taliban and Al-Qaeda taking control of Pakistans nuclear weapons and using them against the West.