TV programme, " Macchis" is a total rubbish

Jabral Tariq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I find Prime TV programme, "Macchis" as the most insulting, misguiding, misleading, irrational, illogical, un-educational, incomprehensible, unintelligent, uncivilized, and rude and a total waste of time to watch. It brings on the screen some of the nastiest, absurd and shameful stories that baffle intelligence and human mind.

The slim aggressive, arrogant, conceited and impolite presenter looks like a 'macchis ki teeli' and one the rudest person that any one would find on any TV channel in the world. Her verbosity is so unmethodical, irrational and illogical that she should be banned by the producer of the programme to give her personal comments on any subject. She is personal and subjective on many issues that she deviates from the subject matter and not objective. She is often interfering with the participants views and more than often insults the Men specie, and then tries to justify her argument by absurd subjective views. I think she should be banned from the screen because she is too secular and misguided. She is the most absurd presenter of a show.

ranajunaid

Re: Take off the air, " Macchis".

Totally agree...first time i watched this program i couldn't believe that people come up with such false stories...

Allah ki laaanta hoo isss aurat per.

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)

Yeh yeh yeh!!!! long time ago ... i also watched its one episode when host was sadia imam. So pathatic it was and sadia imam ........ like a third class lady in the society who wants to enjoy the family matters of people. She played like "machis" (match box). :lol: :lol:

totaly usssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssselsssssssssss and wasting of time

erajdanish

Citizen

Take this TV show off for what?? So those even in this airtime we get to see more news with violence, slaughter and killings?? Besides this as far as I follow Hum TV channel this show has already been taken off from the Friday night slot.

Syd

I have never heard of this show, youtube has some incomplete 2 years old bits and pieces of this talk show. Do you know where to find these shows to get an idea what it's all about.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I find the programme, Macchis distasteful and obnoxious, and the lady host arrogant and self-opinionated. Some of her views are too liberal and if Pakistan women were to follow her, they would end up divorcing their husbands in hordes.

In Islam men and women are born equal with same the same civil, judicial, social and political rights afforded to men but in a family unit; there should be only one ''boss' and that is the husband. Otherwise, with two bosses in the house, there will always will be conflicts, disagreements, disputes, mistrust and if there are children in the house; they will suffer from the tension. In Islam, a mother is rewarded with 75% right of love, affection and respect of her children over the father but in a household, the husband is the corner stone of a family unit. A husband must not mistreat his wife but love her with respect, and give her full domestic, social and conjugal rights and a good Muslim wife must consider her husband as the , "Mukhkam" of her family and give him his due respect, attention, service, obedience, and bring up her children as good citizen of the state and 'momins'.

Islam is the most wonderful deene heyaat that affords equality, justice and fairness to every human being irrespective of the gender, without the distinction of colour and race; without the consideration of the colour of the skin but both sexes must respect each others' biological and physiological limitations. Women are born to give birth to civilizations and men must give them protection, safety, security, love, and fulfil their financial and social needs and the wife as the mother of his children must keep the family unit going and moving in good days and bad days.

In the Surah Baqrah, Allah Mian says, " Your wives are a tilth (harth) unto you, so approach your tilth (khatian) when you or how you will. Tilth refers to cultivation of soil and like a farmer who tends his crop with tenderness, attention, dedication and devotion; so should good Muslims husbands must look after their wives with same attention, affection and devotion.

Our beloved Prophet Mohammed (SAW) summarized his teachings in The Sermon of Last Hajj All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white - except by piety and good action. He explicitly mentioned the rights of men, women, and all groups of the Society and banned the tyrant system of usury.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I WAS NOT EVEN AWARE OF THIS PROGRAM. AFTER THIS POST, I HAD TO SEARCH AND WATCH.
I THINK ITS COPY OF JERRY SPRINGER , RICKI LAKE SHOW ETC. BUT IN PAKISTANI LIMITS.