Tweeting Hatred: The Hounding of Afghan Refugees in Pakistan

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
تیرے جیسے چول کد پاس۔سواے ہانکنے کے کچھ نہیں۔ہے میری بات کسی۔عقل والے کے آگے رکھنا
ادھر ادھر جھگ مار کر خود کو بڑا عقل مند سمجھنے لگتا ہے

Last edited:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You have started BS'ing now that you have run out of an intelligent argument.

yes, it seems the heights of intelligence is that White Trumpkins are wrong when calling refugees wanna be terrorists and violent thugs who need to be kicked out asap but when brown Pakistanis want the same thing regarding refugees, somehow it is completely different...

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
most of these refugees are poor, where there is poverty some will take to crime, unfortunately that is the ground reality. The other problem is that there is already a lot of poverty inside PK take them as well it increases and can cause a lot of problems.

As for Pushtons of afghanistan hating PK people maybe so, but I do not think there is much love from people of PK as well towards them. It works both ways.

The ideal situation for PK and refugees would be if they go back to there homeland Afghanistan and prosper over there. But main problem in Afghanistan is that there situation is worse than what is inside Pakistan. I am not saying that refugees living in Pakistan are in some kind of heaven but comaparatively they maybe slightly better off in Pakistan compared too Afghanistan that is why they are still here otherwise they would never be in PK.

Overwhelming Afghans just want to live in peace and have the basic needs such as education, job a good health service and security. But due too poverty and extremism with some in has put Pakistan in a difficult situation. If i was inm there position i wud leave Afganistan and try to find somewhere else where i and my family can feel safe cannot blame refugees in there position most of us wud flee Afghanistan as well.

I say let them stay and close all borders off and no more coming through Afghanistan too PK, the crap amongst them should be kicked out to Afghanistan and the rest can have citizenship, if they want too visit Afganistan anytime all well and good but no more refugess.

Respect

yaar , they only hate punjabis not pakistani pashtuns and neither we pashtuns hate afghan pashtuns because we are same origin with same language, culture and same religion ... those Afghan Tajiks and uzbeks are the main problem , pashtuns not.even today in jalalabad they use pakistani currency not afghan currency.too many afghan also told me that either we will take kpk from pakistan OR we (pashtun belt in afgfhanistan) will join pakistan to make one unified KPK.

Bro if Pustons of Afgahnistan decided to fight Pakistan and take over KPK, what would be reaction of KPK Pakistanies?
Especially with PTI Imran Khan govt in KPK.
Also if God forbid that was to happen and Imran Khan gave the call too fight back against the Afghan Puston invasion what would be reaction of KPK Pushtons?

As for unification under PTI govt in near future seems like a good idea i am sure as long as good leadership is inside KPK that would not be a bad idea it will give more terorrity too Paksitan as well.

Humi

Bro if Pustons of Afgahnistan decided to fight Pakistan and take over KPK, what would be reaction of KPK Pakistanies?
Also if God forbid that was to happen and Imran Khan gave the call too fight back against the Afghan Puston invasion what would be reaction of KPK Pushtons?

As for unification under PTI govt in near future seems like a good idea i am sure as long as good leadership is inside KPK that would not be a bad idea it will give more terorrity too Paksitan as well.

no one is invading KPK - stop this fear mongering.

Humi

most of these refugees are poor, where there is poverty some will take to crime, unfortunately that is the ground reality. The other problem is that there is already a lot of poverty inside PK take them as well it increases and can cause a lot of problems.

As for Pushtons of afghanistan hating PK people maybe so, but I do not think there is much love from people of PK as well towards them. It works both ways.

The ideal situation for PK and refugees would be if they go back to there homeland Afghanistan and prosper over there. But main problem in Afghanistan is that there situation is worse than what is inside Pakistan. I am not saying that refugees living in Pakistan are in some kind of heaven but comaparatively they maybe slightly better off in Pakistan compared too Afghanistan that is why they are still here otherwise they would never be in PK.

Overwhelming Afghans just want to live in peace and have the basic needs such as education, job a good health service and security. But due too poverty and extremism with some in has put Pakistan in a difficult situation. If i was inm there position i wud leave Afganistan and try to find somewhere else where i and my family can feel safe cannot blame refugees in there position most of us wud flee Afghanistan as well.

I say let them stay and close all borders off and no more coming through Afghanistan too PK, the crap amongst them should be kicked out to Afghanistan and the rest can have citizenship, if they want too visit Afganistan anytime all well and good but no more refugess.

yes, poverty has always been and will always be a breeding ground for crime, terrorism, misogyny and racial/religious extremism - which is why I am against throwing Afghani refugees out of Pakistan - anyone thinking that Afghanistan is stable enough to suddenly handle millions of refugees we kick out without causing bigger problems in the region is simply fooling themselves

GreenMaple

yes, it seems the heights of intelligence is that White Trumpkins are wrong when calling refugees wanna be terrorists and violent thugs who need to be kicked out asap but when brown Pakistanis want the same thing regarding refugees, somehow it is completely different...

All illegal, brown, white, yellow, black must leave and go back to their native lands.

kayawish

well , we pak pashtuns dont want to join afghanistan for many reasons.The main which is nowdays is CPEC whereas afghanistan is a landlock country.The only posiblity will be Afghanistn shall be devided and pashtuns majority areas shall join Pakistan and Afghans knows this very well that India will not be able to help them for long since they all know about attock waters will be full of blood in near future.