Two Husbands In The House

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
سم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Bis.millahir Rahmanir Raheem "In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful"

Assalamu - Alaikum, Soldiers of Fajr - meaning - the people who wake up for morning prayer.

ASSALAMU-WA-ALAYKUM-WA-RAHMATULAHI-WABARAKATU "May the peace of Allah be upon you, and His mercy and blessings"

Two Husbands In The House

Many women -because of feminism – don’t obey their husbands – which is sinful.

Some practising sisters – they are not realising that they should obey their husbands. Allah’s Messenger said [meaning];

لَوْ كُنْتُ آمِرًا أَحَدًا أَنْ يَسْجُدَ لِأَحَدٍ، لَأَمَرْتُ الْمَرْأَةَ أَنْ تَسْجُدَ لِزَوْجِهَا، مِنْ عِظَمِ حَقِّهِ عَلَيْهَا

“If I were to command anyone to prostrate before anyone, I would have commanded the wife to prostrate before her husband, because of the enormity of his right upon her.”
There are so many other ahadeeth on the rights of the husband from the wife.

A [non muslim] Noble Prize winner said;

The Economical and Social crisis within the western world is due to the both husbands not playing the role they should play.

Meaning: the husband should provide for the family, and the woman should help the husband in the home to raise the children and the household.

He said; the husband should play his major role, and the wife should play her major role in the house and provide for the children etc. Once each party plays their role, a complimentary relationship will form. The husband is the provider for the house, and the wife uses this provision to grow the fruits (i.e. children).

A Wife as a Companion

It is the nature of the man; when he comes back home from work, he is tired and frustrated – and he wants to see his wife looking at him, smiling and caring for him and giving him attention. If he comes home from work and sees his wife on the phone, or the internet, or her attention isn’t on him in a good way – he will feel frustrated. He will feel that his wife is not for him, and due to this – problems start. Even a small thing will become a major thing because he will be ready to argue due to his previous frustration.

Sometimes women might think they’ve done nothing wrong, not knowing the root of the problem. Men have emotional needs, and these are fulfilled when we see our wives next to us and on our side, and this is what brings his happiness.

By not obeying the husband, he feels that she is an opposition to him, someone who wants to rebel instead of being a partner in support.

Who has more control in the home? The traditional answer would be that the husband has control of more things within the home. Whereas in reality; women have more control of the house issues. They just don’t know it.

How? Men by nature – they don’t want to displease their wives. They don’t want wives to keep nagging. They want peace of mind in their houses. Because of this, he wants to do anything to keep her quiet, pleased etc.

Advice to women; If you want anything from your husband,ask in a very emotionally pleasing way. You will never get anything from your husband if you act like a man with him.

Famous saying; The man is like a ring in the wife’s fingers, she can move him wherever she wants.

The woman cannot control her husband by lecturing/commanding or forcing him – he will hate her if she is like that. But just by a kiss, you can get whatever you want from your husband.

Their tears affect the man more than anything, instead of them shouting, they can just cry in a humble way and that will melt the husbands heart and be more effective in putting her message across to the husband.

Unfortunately, many women don’t like to exhert this type of etiquette, and this is what usually leads to two husbands’ being in the house who are competing against each other – causing the marriage to break down.

Transcription of lecture [with additions & editions] “Why Marriages Fail” By, Haitham Haddad

http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com/2010/03/15/two-husbands-in-the-house/

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry bro , But no one's got enough time to read whole of the article , you could have highlighted most important points . After reaqding thoise points , if one likes , one can easily continue reading whole article , otherwise many few will actually read it.

PkRevolution

@Geek

Good thread started brother.

I can tell you situation in west Europe: "Woman carrying mustache". Women in Europe is not happy at all, she is victim of their industry. They have been misused by their running current system. If they don't go to work then they are not part of modern social system. House Wife is abusive word.

Why is divorce rate per 1000 People so high in modern developed countries? Women have even more rights there than men.

USA has the highest divorce rate 4.95/1000 people in the world, followed by Russia, UK, Denmark, New Zealand, Australia and canada.

Answer is:

Allah has given us right solution.

Last edited:

fauzia

Banned
I earn more money then my husband, should he be kneeling for me?

And it's not in the nature of men to come home frustrated after work, unless he is dumb and has a lousy job.

'By a kiss you can get whatever you want from your husband?' So men have weak personalities according this writer.

'Many women -because of feminism dont obey their husbands which is sinful.' I would write this as well if I was a man and corrupted religion for my own benifits.

Ahh to many nonsense in this piece, I give up.

PkRevolution

And it's not in the nature of men to come home frustrated after work, unless he is dumb and has a lousy job.

'By a kiss you can get whatever you want from your husband?' So men have weak personalities according this writer.

'Many women -because of feminism – don’t obey their husbands – which is sinful.' I would write this as well if I was a man and corrupted religion for my own benifits.

Islam is the only religion which protects womens rights. If you see statistics the number of women converted to Islam in europe is higher than men, why??

Earning more money should not be a issue bw. husband and wife not to fulfil their duties. Respect and harmony should be practised between both of them.

'By a kiss you can get whatever you want from your husband?'

This means here " polite way is the best to solve issues ".

About Faminism:

Number of divorces has increased in direct proportion to the number of women who moved into the workplace. Women go to work, families fall apart.

Over half of marriages end in divorce
. Add this together with the increasingly large number of young adults who don’t marry until late in life or not at all.

Today, children who are raised by the single mom created by divorce, are left alone after school, placed in day care centers before school and put in front of the TV. Each year that goes by we see more and more crimes committed by the children who are not being supervised and instructed by this generation of parents.

When children reach their teens, especially boys, a single mom is incapable of providing the forceful direction that the child needs. A teenage boy can physically overpower his mother and she is left with no channel of instruction other than to plead, hoping to coax cooperation from her son. Dad is not there, and step-dad, if he exists, is resented, which opens the door to a rebellious, uncontrolled boy going his own way. Gangs and other types of criminal behavior becomes far more likely with such boys loose in society. The storm clouds are gathering on the horizon.

Faminism destroying western families and their society, it is not to blame to religion.

Last edited:

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Useless interpretation. Are you still living in caves ?.... In Islam all humans are equal.

equal in what sense? doesn't non-muslims are KAFIRs and they will go to hell ...(according to islamic teachings)
and FYI ..I admire what I am and don't mind even go to hell because of that.....If GOD (creator
of this universe) discriminate based on religion,I would certainly OBJECT to that and I will not bow
him because he is misusing his powers (yapping)

Last edited:

PkRevolution

equal in what sense? doesn't non-muslims are KAFIRs and they will go to hell ...(according to islamic teachings)
and FYI ..I admire what I am and don't mind even go to hell because of that.....If GOD (creator
of this universe) discriminate based on religion,I would certainly OBJECT to that and I will not bow

I would allow myself to say that you have very little knowledge on Islam.

People who believe on Allah and don't make shirk,
who belive on all 4 holy books,
who belive on all prophets and that Mohammad (PBUH) was the last prophet,
who belive on the day of Judgment

will enter Jannat sooner or later. Few will put first in Hell and then Allah (SWT) will order (when ? nobody knows) to take those out who ever said and believed on " La Illaha Illallah" and put them in Heaven. .

(If i missed something, people who have knowledge please correct me).

You said very easily: "you don't mind to go to hell".
If you know what hell is in real you would mind it. Collect some knowledge what Allah has provided in Quran on hell.

If GOD (creator

Allah (SWT) has told us very clear what he wants. He sent many thousands of prophets to us to inform us. Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was the last prophet and he has delivered us most recent complete information from Allah (SWT) in form of Islam. Allah (SWT) is the most Justice. He wants us to follow him. He is our creater and supreme power.

No discrimination will happen, only justice,

Question is " if you have listened to him or not ".

Raheem

Banned

'Many women -because of feminism – don’t obey their husbands – which is sinful.' I would write this as well if I was a man and corrupted religion for my own benifits.

Fauzia 1st of all , are you a Muslim, if yes, then you can not say no to the saying of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) , His wife Hazrat Khadija RA was rich and had her own business but obyed to Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH), The guy has provided reference of sahih hadith and you are talking rubbish which tells me that you are not a muslim or a muslim who interpret ISlam as suits him or her

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
I would allow myself to say that you have very little knowledge on Islam.

People who believe on Allah and don't make shirk,
who belive on all 4 holy books,
who belive on all prophets and that Mohammad (PBUH) was the last prophet,
who belive on the day of Judgment

will enter Jannat sooner or later. Few will put first in Hell and then Allah (SWT) will order (when ? nobody knows) to take those out who ever said and believed on " La Illaha Illallah" and put them in Heaven. .

(If i missed something, people who have knowledge please correct me).

You said very easily: "you don't mind to go to hell".
If you know what hell is in real you would mind it. Collect some knowledge what Allah has provided in Quran on hell.

Allah (SWT) has told us very clear what he wants. He sent many thousands of prophets to us to inform us. Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was the last prophet and he has delivered us most recent complete information from Allah (SWT) in form of Islam. Allah (SWT) is the most Justice. He wants us to follow him. He is our creater and supreme power.

No discrimination will happen, only justice,

Question is " if you have listened to him or not ".

My knowledge about islam is limited to whatever you people posted here,it is you people who don't have consensus on islam's teachings.everybody have its own version.

Now would you enlighten this world by explaining more on FEW WILL FIRST PUT IN HELL...few means who????,what is criteria
of selecting that FEW ?????

our holy scriptures also explained the composition of hell or haven..and we don't believe in stereotype version of that....
those who (humans regardless of religion) strive for the TRUTH know that it is total LIBERTY from fears,sorrow,attachment to this
material world and infinity.......don't encircle the ALMIGHTY within narrow and limited approach of your psyche.

religion is just like a paved way from bottom (world) to the TOP (god realization)of the mountain.when you climb to the top
of the mountain and then you see all paths were leading to the same top one.
It is some human's limited imagination and unworthy of striving for the truth that lead to stereotype versions of the TRUTH.

those people or societies who just talk big and don't act & don't strive for self reliance ultimately becomes living example of hell in this world and how we can imagine GOD give free admission to haven without merit.