Typical Imran Khan - RAT HAS NO COURAGE TO COMPLETELY OWN IT ARTICLE

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wo disown karay ga tuje kesay pata? Media pe jo a raha ha wo tere mu bolay mamu jaans ki taraf se a raha ha. Stop spreading disinfo or apni ami ne paish kar beech mai.
This bastard nooni hallucinates a lot of stuff after sniffing arses of his fathers in raiwind and now a days at ghq.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wo disown karay ga tuje kesay pata? Media pe jo a raha ha wo tere mu bolay mamu jaans ki taraf se a raha ha. Stop spreading disinfo or apni ami ne paish kar beech mai.
This bastard nooni hallucinates a lot of stuff after sniffing arses of his fathers in raiwind and now a days at ghq.
Here is the first plater of Shit for you two to eat. Rest is coming.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
What I posted is that the Rat is receding from his article. There is more shit coming to eat. stay tuned.
Kuti kay bachay andhay khotay your pathetic little brain is stuck on something that you have hallucinated. You can keep believing in the made up shit from your stunded little brain and keep eating the shit that is leaking from your mother's ass while she is being pumped daily by your various harami baaps.

RajaRawal111

Kuti kay bachay andhay khotay your pathetic little brain is stuck on something that you have hallucinated. You can keep believing in the made up shit from your stunded little brain and keep eating the shit that is leaking from your mother's ass while she is being pumped daily by your various harami baaps.
You are barking Non-stop. Let us give it a brake, and I will keep you posted on what new comes out of this.
I promise, to make it tastier I will put the Chaat Masaala over the Shit Platter that PTI will give you to eat.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are barking Non-stop. Let us give it a brake, and I will keep you posted on what new comes out of this.
I promise, to make it tastier I will put the Chaat Masaala over the Shit Platter that PTI will give you to eat.
It been almost a week since the article was published and consumed by millions of people world over who got Khan's message but still a stunted brain zombie pimp patwari is crying about it 😂🤣😂

RajaRawal111

It been almost a week since the article was published and consumed by millions of people world over who got Khan's message but still a stunted brain zombie pimp patwari is crying about it 😂🤣😂
Who the hell is crying? Just enjoying the aftermath dysentery the IK and all of the Gurus in the core committee are having. 😁