U MUST SEE ! !I BET U WILL CRY ND BE PROUD OF BEING A PAKIST

M

Murshad Jee

U MUST SEE ! !I BET U WILL CRY ND BE PROUD OF BEING A PAKISTANI ! !

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhLOPXhyOO4[/video]

Pakistan Painda Baad

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: U MUST SEE ! !I BET U WILL CRY ND BE PROUD OF BEING A PA

But upon all these there is the world No:1 corrupt
PRESIDENT MR ASIF ALI ZARDARI and his cabinet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,Welldone pakistan

peace

Councller (250+ posts)

Yes we have shed tears, yes we are proud and love our country. I am proud because our ancestors gave sacrifices for the future of our nation. BUT now I want to feel proud for present times which I really cannot, when I see the ruling elite and direction where Pakistan is headed. One problem after the other and no end in sight. I want to be happy to see Pakistan prosper in every field. I want to see people voting for leaders like IK and people awakening their souls by listening to great orators like Zahid Hamid.

I wish a time comes soon when we will be proud of our present conditions.

Pakistan Zindabad!
Please ZH support for Takmeel-e-Pakistan...

M

Murshad Jee

peace said:
Yes we have shed tears, yes we are proud and love our country. I am proud because our ancestors gave sacrifices for the future of our nation. BUT now I want to feel proud for present times which I really cannot, when I see the ruling elite and direction where Pakistan is headed. One problem after the other and no end in sight. I want to be happy to see Pakistan prosper in every field. I want to see people voting for leaders like IK and people awakening their souls by listening to great orators like Zahid Hamid.

I wish a time comes soon when we will be proud of our present conditions.

Pakistan Zindabad!
Please ZH for Takmeel-e-Pakistan...

Yes Brother Peace I am totally agree with you
but
We have to think and ask ourselves that what we done for this country which is a great gift for us from ALLAH Subhaana Wa Ta'aalah.
I know that we all think that what we can do in front of these criminal politicians and how can we change the entire corrupt system.

But
At least we can start from our own house asking and try to convince our families to use your one and only power of vote for someone sincere to the country and who has fear of ALLAH Subhaana Wa Ta'aalah in his/her heart.

We can teach or if we can support someone who deserve to get education, do that.

Obey the laws and ask everyone to obey the laws, just start from traffic signals.

Give our donations regularly (Sadqaat/Khairaat) and to someone who really deserve that.

Keep our houses clean and after that infront of our houses and after that our roads.

Stop littering and if we see someone doing that stop them.

there are too many ways we can start build our very own country to the right direction.
??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ????
?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??

Just as a first step help ZAID HAMID

Pakistan Painda Baad

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Murshad Jee said:
U MUST SEE ! !I BET U WILL CRY ND BE PROUD OF BEING A PAKISTANI ! !

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhLOPXhyOO4[/video]

Pakistan Painda Baad

JazakaAllah murshad

Alhamdulillah I am a Pakistani

India is breakable......... has many many small communities that are tire of hindu zionists.... given proper help, they can separate and have their own home, lets start with Khalistan

Pakistan is impregnable---just a temporary problem because of few Mir Jaffers in power. Pakistan has blessings of Aqa (s.a.w.). We have been given Pak to fulfill Muhammad (s.a.w.)'s prophecy of ghuzwa-e-hind

As He (s.a.w.) said, so shall be done

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

Merey watan per: Saya-e-khuda-e-zul-jalal

coolsg

Citizen

[pk flag] I proud be a PAKISTANI always [pk flag]
KHUDA HUMY IS MULK KA NAAM ROSHAN KERNY KI TUFEEQ DY AMEEN