Ugly Face of Pakistani Media

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
It seems to me that he did not get any offer thatwhy he talk and compaint like this. You have to be big journalist to have this kind of offer.

pakiace

Banned
@ faqira: to me it seems you are one of those deluded megalomaniacs who post for the sake of posting lacking BASIC sense of wisdom & maturity and rather i'd include ENGLISH as well - whatever you've said is grammatically incoherent retrospect to the rhetoric meaning of the video & portrays your incompetent, insufficient knowledge based on implausible justifications, you are yet another 9th grader here - whatever has been said in the video is legitimate and subsidies with the actual ground reality! All these journalists are working for american/uk based magazines & are given a subject and a guideline and are asked to write within those parameters which includes maligning your own security agencies, creating yet another stigma of within cannibalization from yellow journalism! I myself blog at defence forums and was offered $100/article to sign a 6 month contract with guardian - yet i post here without writing for them getting paid nothing but at least differing from those traitor journalists who tweet,blog,write against Pakistan - that's what distinguishes YOU & I - a traitor and a patriot!

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have a strong belief that one day all anti army anchors and anti pakistan anchors who are trying to create a wedge between armed forces and people will be exposed. People like hamid mir, nusrat javed, meher bokhari have sold their souls to agencies to destroy Pakistan but despite their best efforts they wont succeed because the poor masses still love the armed forces the evil media has not infiltrated the poor masses just as yet. The pseudo intellectuals like asma jahangir cant do anything about this.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Junaid is specifically talking about Najan Sethi......... I guess on Monday and even last week Sethi was so proudly telling stories about foreign diplomats giving him inside news. Monib said Sethi has more inside news then wikileaks.

pakiace

Banned
@KING: You are right in naming Hamid mir, nusrat javed, but meher bukhari personally i don't think she does - she's anti-govt but not anti-army to name a few traitors include

- hamid mir
- nusrat javed
- sana bucha ( who isn't btw even a journalist, a house wife with good looks brought by GEO for TRP )
- nadia naqi
- najam sethi
- hasan nisar
On twitter nadeem f paracha, sana saleem, nabiha meher, huma imtiaz, mosharaf zaidi, raza rumi, sabah haji - if you search their names - please be there to mock them