UK Referendum : Public vote to leave EU

pakmafia

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Pound Crashes Record 8% as EU Referendum Results Starts Indicating ""LEAVE''

Seems like uk will leave eu. Crash of is just a start, impact of this refrendem will shake uk for years, as a muslim i worry for my future now as ukip will use this result into the next elections and will likely to win and form govt. Dark days for uk maybe its time to think migrating.

سہیل خانزادہ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Pound Crashes Record 8% as EU Referendum Results Starts Indicating ""LEAVE''

Seems like uk will leave eu. Crash of is just a start, impact of this refrendem will shake uk for years, as a muslim i worry for my future now as ukip will use this result into the next elections and will likely to win and form govt. Dark days for uk maybe its time to think migrating.

Yes, leads indicates UK is leaving EU. Its first direct victim will be Cameron as probably he will have no other option but to resign. If Brits leave EU, it will give a new life to far right groups not only in UK but in other EU countries as well.

pakmafia

Voter (50+ posts)

I hope cameron doesnot resign if he does that will bring more uncertainty. He shouldnt have asked for for this refrendem, he has put us in this situation and now He needs to take britain out of this crises

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

We must accept the people of UK' decision. This is how democracy work.

ThirdUmpireFinger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yes, leads indicates UK is leaving EU. Its first direct victim will be Cameron as probably he will have no other option but to resign. If Brits leave EU, it will give a new life to far right groups not only in UK but in other EU countries as well.

Dont forget asian communities voted to leave EU. UKIP will have some advantage but leaving EU will help british pakistani because all immigration rules were applying on us and european were getting free ride abide by no laws. People made a good choice not based on hate but based on logic.

Will_Bite

UK traders are loving the sharp drop, as it sets a new 'normal range' for the GBP. A weaker pound means more money for exporters.
Not sure why Asians chose to leave EU, considering the move is anti immigrant to an extent. I guess those who are settled in dont really care much?

سہیل خانزادہ

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dont forget asian communities voted to leave EU. UKIP will have some advantage but leaving EU will help british pakistani because all immigration rules were applying on us and european were getting free ride abide by no laws. People made a good choice not based on hate but based on logic.

Sorry but completely disagree.
UK leaving EU is synonymous of Trump winning White House. Both will have similar impacts.

Everyone I know in Brits from Pakistan or India voted for #Remain . Over 1000 Indian-English Business Directors signed for #Remain. Pakistan diaspora in UK stood with #Remain campaign, along with Sadiq Khan as the face of this campaign.

Trends are indicating 70% of Brits below 28 years voted for #Remain but with majority of old people voted for #Leave because they are influenced by so-called ''nationalist'' agenda of ''owning our own country'' .

This will have far reaching political consequences, resulting in tougher immigration especially for countries like Pakistan.

سہیل خانزادہ

Minister (2k+ posts)

UK traders are loving the sharp drop, as it sets a new 'normal range' for the GBP. A weaker pound means more money for exporters.
Not sure why Asians chose to leave EU, considering the move is anti immigrant to an extent. I guess those who are settled in dont really care much?

Asians voting LEAVE is not true. There may be a few pockets of South Asians voting for Brexit, but majority of Asians voted for Remain. http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/01/british-asians-views-eu-referendum-figures-brexit

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Cameron is more thick skinned than Nawaz Sharif. He will not leave the seat whatever happen?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

I don't why our Pakis don't understand it (or I don't understand) it that the so stickiness of Immigration law in UK is due to the flood of EUs people (since 2006) who don't need any visa. They are not immigrant in actual terms. Currently UK govt has finish any kind of appeal in 13 out of 17 visa categories. And Pakis, living in UK, are already facing hardship due to immigration laws by Cameron's regime.

And UKIP can't win at all. General Elections are different scenario and different demands. In one of EU elections, UKIP had performed well and people were expecting very good results in GE but in 2010 it had got just 7 seats and now in 2015, I think just 2 or 3 seats even both times UKIP were banked their campaign on Britex.

Aik Umeed

Citizen
Qandeel Baloch is not Happy with UK leaving EU

Qandeel baloch is not happy with UK leaving EU.
She whatsapped her shocking photo to David Cameron after the results came out.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Qandeel Baloch is not Happy with UK leaving EU

Hey girl chill out like this but never hurt other people as you did with Molana Qavi

thinking

Good decision by the peopls..UK have
thousands years history and culture while
USA have nothing..Every country have the
right live and act freely rather than living
under the others influence