Ukrainian Propaganda Account Claims Pakistan Supplied Weapons for War

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In BC'don jurnailon ka koi barosa nahi, dollars ke liye to apni maa bhi bhaich daalain.

haram zaday generals nay Qatar may football world cup key security kay liayay 6000 fouji bhejay thaay. aaj tak kisi ko pata nahi kay kitnay dollar kamaay thay aur woh kahan hain?

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
And in return they sold unhealthy , worthless wheat to PDM offshore company for them to kill poor people of Pakistan at the same time helping PDM loot almost 1 billion USD amount that we are begging from IMF

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
If this is true than it will serious repercussions for Pakistan.
that is why the regime change happened
Mark my words with Regime change & switching from Russia to Ukraine was the worst move for Pakistan Army.
In future war with India vs Pakistan -- just wait & see HOW SYSTEMATICALLY UNITED STATES + RUSSIA DITCH PAKLAND FOR INDIA in WAR - and BOOM BOOM BOOM PAKLAND GAME OVER !!!

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mark my words with Regime change & switching from Russia to Ukraine was the worst move for Pakistan Army.
In future war with India vs Pakistan -- just wait & see HOW SYSTEMATICALLY UNITED STATES + RUSSIA DITCH PAKLAND FOR INDIA in WAR - and BOOM BOOM BOOM PAKLAND GAME OVER !!!
China is very close to Russia.China has provided a life line for Russia by buying Russian oil and gas.I am worried China may ditch Pakistan in any conflict with India.

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
China is very close to Russia.China has provided a life line for Russia by buying Russian oil and gas.I am worried China may ditch Pakistan in any conflict with India.
Chinese are super loyal to China Communist Party,
therefore if Pakistan regime change stabs China in their backs,
Chinese PLA will NEVER forget Pakistan - they will stab Pakistan back also.