Umar bin Abdulaziz’s tomb desecrated in Syria’s Idlib

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
479.jpg

(RAHNUMA): Iran-backed militias have reportedly raided a shrine in Syria believed to be where Umayyad ruler Umar bin Abdulaziz is buried in the northwestern Idlib province and made off with the remains inside.

Video footage published by pro-regime pages on social media Tuesday showed terrorist groups exhuming the grave in the town of Deir Sharqi near Maarat al-Numan city.

Another video showed the grave opened and emptied. No information was available about where the remains buried inside were moved.

In February, Bashar Assad regime forces set fire to the area around the shrine when they took control of the town, causing material damage..

According to unnamed sources, Iran denies involvement, and instead blames formerly American backed Kurdish terrorists for desecration of the shrine as an attempt to create sectarian strife in the region.

Umar bin Abdulaziz was recognized for his adherence to justice during his rule of two years and five months, and for his returning of the land of Fadak to the descendants of the Prophet Muhammad.

The land of Fadak was confiscated from the Prophet Muhammad’s daughter and sole legal heir Fatima Al Zahra by Abu Bakr and Umar in a court case following the Prophet’s departing from the world.

According to historians, Fatima had presented her husband Ali, and her sons Hasan and Husayn as her witnesses during her sworn testimony before the court appointed by Abu Bakr and Umar, but her testimony and witnesses were rejected on the grounds that they were her husband and sons. She died shortly afterwards according to most sources.

Umar bin Abdulaziz reversed the judgment and returned the land according to historical records accepted by both schools.
Shame....

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
There was no qabar parasti those days. No shrine constructed those days for qabr parasti.

Why do you construct shrines? For qabr parasti.
کوئی آپ کے کس بزرگ کی قبر پر چادر ڈال دے تو کیا قبر منہدم کر دیں گے یا چادر ڈالنے والے/والوں کی سمجھائیں گے

گاڑی سڑک پر حادثہ کرنے کے لئے نہیں لائی جاتی، حادثات پھر بھی ہو جاتے ہیں. گاڑیاں گھروں کی کھڑی کر دی جائیں! نہیں، قوانین کی پابندی اور احتیاط کا مظاھرہ کیا جائے

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس خبر کا سورس کہاں ہے ؟ اور اس خبر میں فدک کے معمالے کا احوال کیوں لکھا گیا ہے ؟

Umar bin Abdulaziz was recognized for his adherence to justice during his rule of two years and five months, and for his returning of the land of Fadak to the descendants of the Prophet Muhammad.

The land of Fadak was confiscated from the Prophet Muhammad’s daughter and sole legal heir Fatima Al Zahra by Abu Bakr and Umar in a court case following the Prophet’s departing from the world.

According to historians, Fatima had presented her husband Ali, and her sons Hasan and Husayn as her witnesses during her sworn testimony before the court appointed by Abu Bakr and Umar, but her testimony and witnesses were rejected on the grounds that they were her husband and sons. She died shortly afterwards according to most sources.

Umar bin Abdulaziz reversed the judgment and returned the land according to historical records accepted by both schools.

Hate_Nooras

There was no qabar parasti those days. No shrine constructed those days for qabr parasti.

Why do you construct shrines? For qabr parasti.
If people want to pray at graves then it's there right. Who the hell are you to say they can't. If you don't want to do that is fine.

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
کوئی آپ کے کس بزرگ کی قبر پر چادر ڈال دے تو کیا قبر منہدم کر دیں گے یا چادر ڈالنے والے/والوں کی سمجھائیں گے

گاڑی سڑک پر حادثہ کرنے کے لئے نہیں لائی جاتی، حادثات پھر بھی ہو جاتے ہیں. گاڑیاں گھروں کی کھڑی کر دی جائیں! نہیں، قوانین کی پابندی اور احتیاط کا مظاھرہ کیا جائے

This is not difficult to understand. You do not want to understand. This is the main problem.

Someone puts a chadar on a grave I will remove it. Someone puts a building on the grave I will remove it. So simple.

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
Get lost dickhead, if your principle is followed then you would be happy for the Prophets grave to be desecrated. You gormless piece of shit.
What I have said above all is clear. You do not have any counter arguments so you are responding with baseless slander.

Hate_Nooras

What I have said above all is clear. You do not have any counter arguments so you are responding with baseless slander.
You don't have the right to desecrate anyone's grave. I pray at my mother's grave, what is yours anyone or any else's problem with that. If you don't want to do that is your right. I guarantee you one thing those that did this will never sleep easily.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is not difficult to understand. You do not want to understand. This is the main problem.

Someone puts a chadar on a grave I will remove it. Someone puts a building on the grave I will remove it. So simple.
میں جو سمجھانا چاہا رہا تھا آپ سمجھ گئے، قبر منہدم نہیں کریں گے

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
You don't have the right to desecrate anyone's grave. I pray at my mother's grave, what is yours anyone or any else's problem with that. If you don't want to do that is your right. I guarantee you one thing those that did this will never sleep easily.
I follow Quran and Hadith. I do not care what you believe in.

Those that did this are Bashar Asad people.

Hate_Nooras

I follow Quran and Hadith. I do not care what you believe in.

Those that did this are Bashar Asad people.
And so do we and its your whabbi friends that don't. The British put them in power, we did OK before whabbis and we will be OK, once the British agents get lost. Read up on the house of Saud and you might begin to understand how they came to power.

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
And so do we and its your whabbi friends that don't. The British put them in power, we did OK before whabbis and we will be OK, once the British agents get lost. Read up on the house of Saud and you might begin to understand how they came to power.
Did Saud exhume any grave like this Shia Basher Asad?

Last edited:

FishBurger

MPA (400+ posts)
Ankara: The Syrian militia yesterday destroyed the tomb of the eighth Umayyad Khalifa Umar ibn Abdul Aziz in the northwestern province of Idlib. Video footage of the incineration surfaced on social media yesterday, which showed the graves of the caliph, his wife and his servant As shown, the tomb is said to be in the village of Dir al-Sharqi in the area of al-Nu'aman in Syria, but is being burned after occupation of the area by the Assad regime and military forces.

According to the Turkish news organization Daily Sabah, no information has been revealed about the location of the caliph's remains. Omar ibn Abdul Aziz, who was a descendant of Prophet Muhammad (s) and the second caliph, Umar ibn al-Khatab, was highly respected in the Muslim world as an justice-like emperor, who during his five-year rule in the 8th century Waved the test of justice. <! –

Digging up the grave of our beloved Fifth caliph Umar Ibn Abdul Aziz is not just heinous crime but it is the insult of whole community, which will never be forgotten nor be forgiven..
Shameful act by #Bashar_Al_Assad#WakeUpUmmah4UmarBinAbdulAziz@MuftiWahidSdy
https://twitter.com/Sumra_tweets/status/1266338028449959936
But now the Assad government is burning their grave, this is not the first time that the Assad regime loyalists did such a disgusting act after conquering the earlier cemeteries. In February, many opposition fighters and commanders buried in Sunni areas The tombs showed videos of regime and forces desperate and provoking, with other videos showing Syrian soldiers playing with drugs. Similar videos were also seen in 2015 when regime forces demolished dozens of tombs in Holmes and dumped corpses.
Source : https://ourbitcoinnews.com/assassins-loyalists-burnt-the-tomb-of-omar-ibn-abdul-aziz-in-syria/

Status
Not open for further replies.