Ummat Report On Zardari Speech Against Nawaz Sharif

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
story2.gif

http://ummat.com.pk/2011/06/23/news.php?p=story2.gif

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz sharif should join hands with imran khan,.. if he really wants to play a role in future politics of pakistan.. ppp and Q League are now united MQM is already an ally of ppp .. numerically ppp is the strongest party now as compare to PMLN.. what nawaz sharif need is the general public support which imran khan has a lot.. change in policies change in kursi politics can make nawaz sharif nearer to Imran khan.. in my opinion the one and only option that we have and which can be successful is an allignment of IMRAN KHAN NAWAZ SHARIF JAMAT_E_ISLAMI JUI (F) if Molana agrees...and regional parties of sindh and baluchistan.... this combination can make a big change in pakistan's political scenario.. your comments on it plz

Last edited:

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz sharif should join hands with imran khan,.. if he really wants to play a role in future politics of pakistan.. ppp and Q League are now united MQM is already an ally of ppp .. numerically ppp is the strongest party now as compare to PMLN.. what nawaz sharif need is the general public support which imran khan has a lot.. change in policies change in kursi politics can make nawaz sharif nearer to Imran khan.. in my opinion the one and only option that we have and which can be successful is an allignment of IMRAN KHAN NAWAZ SHARIF JAMAT_E_ISLAMI JUI (F) if Molana agrees...and regional parties of sindh and baluchistan.... this combination can make a big change in pakistan's political scenario.. your comments on it plz

Excellent idea.

sanni

Voter (50+ posts)
hahahahhhahhahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa who is imran khan just single man party backword party head

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I would say Nawaz and Shahbaz hataoo, and save counrty from Zardari , Q , aNP and MQM.

If Muslim league could change these stupid Sharif brothers with Javeed Hashmi and saad Rafique , Muslim league would survive.

They dont have mental approach of the PM and CM.

IK should not join PML-N. after abusing them so much.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Chon chon ka Murabba bnana he kia ?

Change the leadership of N, and then combine with PTI.