"United States will break into six pieces by June 2010" ??

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
Russian economist and academic Igor Panarin says that there is a strong possibility that the United States will break into six pieces by June 2010, which he says will be the result of a second economic crisis in late November. After Texas Governor Rick Perry mentioned the possibility of his state seceding from the union, Americans started to take Panarins predictions much more seriously

Now watch this video;

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uEBxeZor-U&NR=1[/video]

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS ??

ShakirQureshi,
Karwan e Fikar - UK.

S

Siasati

That's a load of crap sir.

Does it look like from anywhere that is going to happen? America is powerful as ever and there are no chances at all.

If someone tells me this about pakistan, iraq or somalia, I will believe.

That's just a joke!! :lol:

S

Siasati

They have a solid president. If they still had Bush or McCain, there were some chance that they will do something stupid.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
USA IS FLEXABLE DEMOCRACY WHICH CAN ADJUST WITH THE PRESSURE NOT LIKE RUSSIAN. REST ASSURE USA IS NOT GOING NO WHARE DREAMERS :roll:

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
[nawaz] [altaf] [musharaf] [rasheed] [fazl]
send these leaders ,supporters and workers and chamchas in usa then United States will break into 100000000 pieces by June 2010 i am sure

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)
13 is unlucky number for US.. I think something bad will happen in US in Jan-2013. This is only a perdition without any logical reason

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
HOW CAN US BREAK? OR THERE ANY REASONS AND SIGNS OF THAT HAPPENING?
TRAFFIC DOES NOT STOP FOR A MINISTER BUT WHEN A DISABLE PERSON IS WALKING ACCROSS A ROAD EVEN MINISTERS WILL STOP AND WAIT. GOD IS WATCHING.
2000 ELECTION WAS ALMOST A TIE. WHAT HAPPENED? DID AL GORE SAID, "UDHAR TUM, IDHAR HUM"?
SO WAKE UP FROM DREAM, IT MAY BE A WISH BUT IT WILL NOT COME TRUE UNTIL US IS PROVIDING JUSTICE TO ITS CITIZENS.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
one24 said:
[nawaz] [altaf] [musharaf] [rasheed] [fazl]
send these leaders ,supporters and workers and chamchas in usa then United States will break into 100000000 pieces by June 2010 i am sure

well quoted one24 BUT ................... don't you think someONE is missing in the list ??

keep adding your comments Friends !!

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
well quoted one24 BUT ................... don't you think someONE is missing in the list ??

keep adding your comments Friends !!

ya i know some more missing .but i think now new rule can not add all icons in one time.
[zardari] [shahbaz sharif] [nawaz]
[taseer]
:mrgreen:

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dream on my friend.... we should worry about our own country which is at the brink of breakdown.. khudanakhwasta.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Even if US break into tiny particles, it won't help Pakistan & Muslim world.
It will only help ISRAEL to get the status of greater Israel.

Ali bin Zahid

Voter (50+ posts)
it very strange to read the coments here. every want ready to believe thatPakistan can break but USA can't. i m not happy to read this. my dear friends what do you think of russia which brok into several pices ???

main kia kahoon aap seb ku aap merey bhai hu. but can i ask you all who write coments here , are you a better economst than this person on video ?? aap ka iman Khuda peh hey kih nahi? kih who Qadir mutlq hey ??

hum akhir koun hain ?? dushmanon key kher khawah ......................???????

R Bhatti

Voter (50+ posts)
Ur right Ali bhai, these r very strange comments.Ofcourse we r not sure whether it happens in june next year or not but we cant deny that It will never break.History is full of such evidences where the biggest an the best of he civilizations have been wiped from the face of the earth.When you make mistakes and serious ones then yes, it happens.

Rather than giving examples of any other country or nation,Our very own Muslim Empire who use to rule once almost the entire world,were known for their justice system,their fighting abilities,their economy are only known today as the most corrupt,unjust rulers.

I am no-one but even I can atleast see that USA is in deep trouble today,economically,was destroyed socially a long time ago.They are losing their every war if u see it from your own eyes not from their media's.

Thankyou.

ShakirQureshi

MPA (400+ posts)
@R bhatti & Ali Bin Zahid
thank you very much for your comments,
i was also surprised to read the replies & thinking what i should say to these friends who always listen to such news about Pakistan & start waiting for this from next day, talk about this in each & every meeting to prove themself a 'Danswer' .............. that is infact WHAT our enemies want.

Any way

PAKISTAN Painda Abad !!