Unity Of The Muslim Ummah

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks likewise. Remember my forefathers were Prophet Muhammad, Ali, Fatima,Hassan and Hussain and yours were Abu Sufyan, Hinda, Mawaya and Yazeed.

Haq o batal main ab bhee Marka hai
Khud Jana Kayan task Karbala hai.

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks likewise. Remember my forefathers were Prophet Muhammad, Ali, Fatima,Hassan and Hussain and yours were Abu Sufyan, Hinda, Mawaya and Yazeed.

Haq o batal main ab bhee Marka hai
Khud Jana Kayan task Karbala hai.

Everyone proceeds from Adam and Eve. So on one point that connection
joins. That is for Believers to understand. So what big shot you are firing?

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Babadeena that is where you are lost. There is a difference in Abraham and your grandfather, their is a difference in Muhammad and your dad. We are not the same. We are from a chosen blood while Ummah is a common blood. Allah blessed few and told the others to follow them. Nabi and ummati are not the same.

Blood of Hassan and Hussain and you and you brother is not the same because you are scum and they were leader of the youth of Jannah and chosen once.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Babadeena that is where you are lost. There is a difference in Abraham and your grandfather, their is a difference in Muhammad and your dad. We are not the same. We are from a chosen blood while Ummah is a common blood. Allah blessed few and told the others to follow them. Nabi and ummati are not the same.

Blood of Hassan and Hussain and you and you brother is not the same because you are scum and they were leader of the youth of Jannah and chosen once.

I cannot make you believe in Quran if u are adamant to remain away from it.
If you check first verse of Sura Nisa. It say:
1. O mankind! Be careful of your duty to your Lord Who created you from a single soul and from it created its mate and from them twain hath spread abroad a multitude of men and women......
If you hail from somewhere else than the "Mankind", then u may be
right. Prophets, saints, Walis, Imams, ordinary people, muslims,
christians, jews, believers, disbelievers, etc etc. etc. etc.
all from Adam/Eve. and their blood relations meet some point here
and there.
I am sorry I presumed u r a believer of Quran?

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Remember my forefathers were Prophet Muhammad, Ali, Fatima,Hassan and Hussain and yours were Abu Sufyan, Hinda, Mawaya and Yazeed.

There is one misunderstanding in Pakistan that they would be saved on the Day of Judgment due to their relationship or affiliation with somebody, no matter how much SHIRK they may commit during their life. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم himself could not save even his صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم uncle Abu Talib just because his صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم uncle was a Mushrik.

Narrated Al-Musaiyab: When Abu talib was in his death bed, the Prophet went to him while Abu Jahl was sitting beside him. The Prophet said, "O my uncle! Say: None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, an expression I will defend your case with, before Allah." Abu Jahl and 'Abdullah bin Umaya said, "O Abu talib! Will you leave the religion of 'Abdul Muttalib?" So they kept on saying this to him so that the last statement he said to them (before he died) was: "I am on the religion of 'Abdul Muttalib." Then the Prophet said, " I will keep on asking for Allah's Forgiveness for you unless I am forbidden to do so." Then the following Verse was revealed:-- "It is not fitting for the Prophet and the believers to ask Allah's Forgiveness for the pagans, even if they were their near relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are the dwellers of the (Hell) Fire." (9.113) The other Verse was also revealed:-- "(O Prophet!) Verily, you guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He will ......." (28.56)
(Sahih Bukhari, Book #58, Hadith #223)

Islam came and destroyed the concept of hereditary ([FONT=&quot]موروثی[/FONT]) rank. The Quran declares that people are created inherently equal and differ only based on their Taqwa (piety):

[FONT=&quot]يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا ۚ إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ [/FONT](Quran, 49:13)​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 13: [/FONT]
O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).
[FONT=&quot]ا ے لوگو ہم نے تمہیں ایک ہی مرد اور عورت سے پیدا کیا ہے اور تمہارے خاندان اور قومیں جو بنائی ہیں تاکہ تمہیں آپس میں پہچان ہو بے شک زیادہ عزت والا تم میں سے الله کے نزدیک وہ ہے جو تم میں سے زیادہ پرہیزگار ہے بے شک الله سب کچھ جاننے والا خبردار ہے[/FONT]​

The Quran repeatedly holds each individual responsible for his or her own conduct. The actions of one soul cannot affect another, neither positively nor negatively. Is their anyone wish to go against the egalitarian (سب انسان برابر ہیں) spirit of Islam, and would instead be a reflection of Jahiliyyah custom in which people thought they would be saved based on their familial connections as opposed to their Taqwa. The Quran categorically declares that on the Day of Judgement a persons familial connections will be cut off:

[FONT=&quot]وَلَقَدْ جِئْتُمُونَا فُرَادَىٰ كَمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍ وَتَرَكْتُم مَّا خَوَّلْنَاكُمْ وَرَاءَ ظُهُورِكُمْ ۖ وَمَا نَرَىٰ مَعَكُمْ شُفَعَاءَكُمُ الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُمْ أَنَّهُمْ فِيكُمْ شُرَكَاءُ ۚ لَقَد تَّقَطَّعَ بَيْنَكُمْ وَضَلَّ عَنكُم مَّا كُنتُمْ تَزْعُمُونَ [/FONT](Quran, 6:94)​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 94: [/FONT]"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you: We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!"
[FONT=&quot]اور البتہ تم ہمارے پاس ایک ایک ہو کر آ گئے ہو جس طرح ہم نے تمہیں پہلی دفعہ پیدا کیا تھا اور جو کچھ ہم نے تمہیں دیا تھا وہ اپنے پیچھے ہی چھوڑ آئے ہو اور تمہارے ساتھ ان کی سفارش کرنے والوں کو نہیں دیکھتے جنہیں تم خیال کرتے تھے کہ وہ تمہارے معاملےمیں شریک ہیں تمہارا آپس میں قطع تعلق ہو گیا ہے اور جو تم خیال کرتے تھے وہ سب جاتا رہا[/FONT]​

And then Allah says:

[FONT=&quot]وَاتَّقُوا يَوْمًا لَّا تَجْزِي نَفْسٌ عَن نَّفْسٍ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُقْبَلُ مِنْهَا شَفَاعَةٌ وَلَا يُؤْخَذُ مِنْهَا عَدْلٌ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ [/FONT](Quran, 2:48)​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 48: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Then guard yourselves against a day when one soul shall not avail another nor shall intercession be accepted for her, nor shall compensation be taken from her, nor shall anyone be helped (from outside). [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]اوراس دن سے ڈرو جس دن کوئی شخص کسی کے کچھ بھی کام نہ آئے گا اور نہ ان کے لیے کوئی سفارش قبول ہو گی اورنہ اس کی طرف سے بدلہ لیا جائے گا اور نہ ان کی مدد کی جائے گی[/FONT]

And again:

[FONT=&quot]وَاتَّقُوا يَوْمًا لَّا تَجْزِي نَفْسٌ عَن نَّفْسٍ شَيْئًا وَلَا يُقْبَلُ مِنْهَا عَدْلٌ وَلَا تَنفَعُهَا شَفَاعَةٌ وَلَا هُمْ يُنصَرُونَ [/FONT](Quran, 2:123)​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 123: [/FONT]Then guard yourselves against a-Day when one soul shall not avail another, nor shall compensation be accepted from her nor shall intercession profit her nor shall anyone be helped (from outside).
[FONT=&quot]اوراس دن سے ڈرو جس دن کوئی بھی کسی کے کام نہ آئے گا اور نہ اس سے بدلہ قبول کیا جائے گا اور نہ اسے کوئی سفارش نفع دے گی اور نہ وہ مدد دیے جائیں گے[/FONT]

The Quran categorically states that no soul shall have an effect on another:

[FONT=&quot]قُلْ أَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْغِي رَبًّا وَهُوَ رَبُّ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ ۚ وَلَا تَكْسِبُ كُلُّ نَفْسٍ إِلَّا عَلَيْهَا ۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۚ ثُمَّ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكُم مَّرْجِعُكُمْ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ [/FONT](Quran, 6:164)​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 164: [/FONT]Say: "Shall I seek for (my) Cherisher other than Allah, when He is the Cherisher of all things (that exist)? Every soul draws the meed of its acts on none but itself: no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another. Your goal in the end is towards Allah. He will tell you the truth of the things wherein ye disputed."

[FONT=&quot]کہہ دو کیا اب میں الله کے سوا اور کوئی رب تلاش کروں حالانکہ وہی ہر چیز کا رب ہے اور جو شخص کوئی گناہ کرے گاتو وہ اسی کے ذمہ ہے اور ایک شخص دوسرے کا بوجھ نہیں اٹھائے گا پھر تمہارے رب کے ہاں ہی سب کو لوٹ کر جانا ہے سو جن باتو ں میں تم جھگڑتے تھے وہ تمہیں بتلاد ے گا[/FONT]​

And again, Allah repeats it: (Quran, 53:38-39)
[FONT=&quot]أَلَّا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ [/FONT](Quran, 53:38)​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 38: [/FONT]Namely, that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another;
[FONT=&quot]وہ یہ کہ کوئی کسی کا بوجھ نہیں اٹھائے گا

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]وَأَن لَّيْسَ لِلْإِنسَانِ إِلَّا مَا سَعَىٰ [/FONT](Quran, 53:39)​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 39: [/FONT]That man can have nothing but what he strives for;
[FONT=&quot]اور یہ کہ انسان کو وہی ملتا ہے جو کرتا ہے[/FONT]​

As well as: (Quran, 6:70)
[FONT=&quot]وَذَرِ الَّذِينَ اتَّخَذُوا دِينَهُمْ لَعِبًا وَلَهْوًا وَغَرَّتْهُمُ الْحَيَاةُ الدُّنْيَا ۚ وَذَكِّرْ بِهِ أَن تُبْسَلَ نَفْسٌ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ لَيْسَ لَهَا مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَلِيٌّ وَلَا شَفِيعٌ وَإِن تَعْدِلْ كُلَّ عَدْلٍ لَّا يُؤْخَذْ مِنْهَا ۗ أُولَـٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ أُبْسِلُوا بِمَا كَسَبُوا ۖ لَهُمْ شَرَابٌ مِّنْ حَمِيمٍ وَعَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْفُرُونَ [/FONT](Quran, 6:70)​
[FONT=&quot]Yusuf Ali 70:[/FONT]Leave alone those who take their religion to be mere play and amusement, and are deceived by the life of this world. But proclaim (to them) this (truth): that every soul delivers itself to ruin by its own acts: it will find for itself no protector or intercessor except Allah. if it offered every ransom, (or reparation), none will be accepted: such is (the end of) those who deliver themselves to ruin by their own acts: they will have for drink (only) boiling water, and for punishment, one most grievous: for they persisted in rejecting Allah.
[FONT=&quot]اور انہیں چھوڑ دو جنہوں نے اپنے دین کو کھیل اور تماشا بنا رکھا ہے اور دنیاکی زندگی نے انہیں دھوکہ دیا ہے اور انہیں قرآن سے نصیحت کرتا تاکہ کوئی اپنے کیے میں گرفتار نہ ہو جائے کہ اس کے لیے الله کے سوا کوئی دوست اور سفارش کرنے والا نہ ہوگا اور اگر دنیا بھر کا معاوضہ بھی دے گا تب بھی اس سے نہ لیا جائے گا یہی وہ لوگ ہیں جو اپنے کیے میں گرفتار ہوئے ان کے پینے کے لیے گرم پانی ہوگا اور ان کے کفر کے بدلہ میں دردناک عذاب ہو گا[/FONT]​
The Hadiths
The Prophet ([FONT=&quot]صلّى[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]الله[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]عليه[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وآله[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وسلّم[/FONT]) declared that people were born inherently equal except by piety and good action (Taqwa). Indeed the best among you is the one with the best character (Taqwa). Listen to me. Did I convey this to you properly?Each one of you who is here must convey this to everyone not present. (Excerpt from the Prophets Last Sermon as in Baihiqi)

The Prophet ([FONT=&quot]صلّى[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]الله[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]عليه[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وآله[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وسلّم[/FONT]) said:There are indeed people who boast of their dead ancestors; but in the sight of Allah they are more contemptible than the black beetle that rolls a piece of dung with its nose. Behold, Allah has removed from you the arrogance of the Time of Jahiliyyah (Ignorance) with its boast of ancestral glories. Man is but an Allah-fearing believer or an unfortunate sinner. All people are the children of Adam, and Adam was created out of dust. [At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud]

The Prophet ([FONT=&quot]صلّى[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]الله[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]عليه[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وآله[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]وسلّم[/FONT]) said further: Undoubtedly Allah has removed from you the pride of arrogance of the age of Jahiliyah (ignorance) and the glorification of ancestors. Now people are of two kinds. Either believers who are aware or transgressors who do wrong. You are all the children of Adam and Adam was made of clay If they do not give this up (i.e. pride in ancestors) Allah will consider them lower than the lowly worm which pushes itself through Khara (dung). [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi]

'A'isha, the wife of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), reported that the Quraish were concerned about the woman who had committed theft during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him), in the expedition of Victory (of Mecca). They said: Who would speak to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) about her? They (again) said: Who can dare do this but Usama b Zaid, the loved one of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? She was brought to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and Usama b. Zaid spoke about her to him (interceded on her behalf). The colour of the face of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) changed, and he said: Do you intercede in one of the prescribed punishments of Allah? He (Usama) said: 'Messenger of Allah, seek forgiveness for me. When it was dusk. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood up and gave an address. He (first) glorified Allah as He deserves, and then said: Now to our topic. This (injustice) destroyed those before you that when any one of (high) rank committed theft among them, they spared him, and when any weak one among them committed theft, they inflicted the prescribed punishment upon him. By Him in Whose Hand is my life, even if Fatima daughter of Muhammad were to commit theft, I would have cut off her hand. He (the Holy Prophet) then commanded about that woman who had committed theft, and her hand was cut off. 'A'isha (further) said: Hers was a good respentance, and she later on married and used to come to me after that, and I conveyed her needs (and problems) to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). [Sahih Muslim, Book# 017, Hadeeth# 4188]

After reading above verses of Quraan and hadith it would be accusation on Prophet Muhammad
(صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) if some insists that Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) praised and exalted his progeny (آل اولاد) and lineage (حسب نسب). After all, how could the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) praise and exalt ([FONT=&quot]مرتبہ[/FONT]) his progeny (آل اولاد) and lineage (حسب نسب) whilst forbidding anyone else from glorifying their lineage?

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just answer me one thing. Do you believe that you and Prophet Muhammad are equal. We don' t believe in your sick wahabi ideology and 95 percent of Muslims in the world have rejected it. So save your thoughts friends and we are done with this discussion. Allah has told us that he has sealed your hearts and your analogy is like Allah sends is moor and then Allah takes away your vision so u become blind and can't see the truth.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just answer me one thing. Do you believe that you and Prophet Muhammad are equal. We don' t believe in your sick wahabi ideology and 95 percent of Muslims in the world have rejected it. So save your thoughts friends and we are done with this discussion. Allah has told us that he has sealed your hearts and your analogy is like Allah sends is moor and then Allah takes away your vision so u become blind and can't see the truth.

My presumption once again proved wrong about your believing in Quran.
Arabic word "MINKUM". If you can read and understand. It was Almighty
Allah's discretion that He did not give Prophet(PBUH) any Son (surviving), otherwise you
people's inventions should not have any limit.

Pakistani1947

As a Muslim we must follow Quraan and authentic Haeeths. Lets see again what Quraan and Haeeths say about the issue Muslim unity:

وَاعْتَصِمُوا بِحَبْلِ اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلَا تَفَرَّقُوا ۚ وَاذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاءً فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا ۗ كَذَ*ٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ
Yusuf Ali 103: And hold fast, all together, by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah.s favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make His Signs clear to you: That ye may be guided.Surah Aali-`Imraan [3:103]
اور سب مل کر الله کی رسی مضبوط پکڑو اور پھوٹ نہ ڈالو اور الله کا احسان اپنے اوپر یاد کرو جب کہ تم آپس میں دشمن تھے پھر تمہارے دلوں میں الفت ڈال دی پھر تم اس کے فضل سے بھائی بھائی ہو گئے اور تم آگ کے گڑھے کے کنارے پر تھے پھر تم کو اس سے نجات دی اس طرح تم پر الله اپنی نشانیاں بیان کرتا ہے تاکہ تم ہدایت پاؤ

مُنِيبِينَ إِلَيْهِ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَأَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَلَا تَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ - مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ
Yusuf Ali 31-32: Turn ye back in repentance to Him, and fear Him: establish regular prayers, and be not ye among those who join gods with Allah,- Those who split up their Religion, and become (mere) Sects,- each party rejoicing in that which is with itself! Surat-ur-Room [30:31-32]
اسی کی طرف رجوع کیے رہو اور اس سے ڈرو اور نماز قائم کرو اور مشرکوں میں سے نہ ہوجاؤ - جنہوں نے اپنے دین کو ٹکڑے ٹکڑے کر دیا اور کئی فرقے ہو گئے سب فرقے اسی سے خوش ہیں جو ان کے پا س ہے

وَأَنَّ هَـٰذَا صِرَاطِي مُسْتَقِيمًا فَاتَّبِعُوهُ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا السُّبُلَ فَتَفَرَّقَ بِكُمْ عَن سَبِيلِهِ ۚ ذَ*ٰلِكُمْ وَصَّاكُم بِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ
Yusuf Ali 153: Verily, this is My way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) paths: they will scatter you about from His (great) path: thus doth He command you. that ye may be righteous. [Surah al-An'aam 6:153]
اور بے شک یہی میرا سیدھا راستہ ہے سو اسی کا اتباع کرواور دوسرے راستوں پر مت چلو وہ تمہیں الله کی راہ سے ہٹا دیں گے تمہیں اسی کا حکم دیا ہے تاکہ تم پرہیزگار ہو جاؤ
The Messenger of Allah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) explained this to his Companions. Thus, one day he (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) drew a straight line for them on the ground and then drew short lines on the sides of it. Then, while his (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) noble finger moved up and down the straight line, he (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) recited the aforementioned verse. Then he (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) pointed to the lines that were drawn on the sides of the straight line and said:
"This is the Path of Allah and these are the (other) paths. At the top of each of these (other) ways, there is a devil calling towards it." [Authentic hadeeth, graded in Dhilaal-ul-Jannah fee Takhreej-is Sunnah(16-17)]

Furthermore, Allah says in Quraan:

وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ الرَّسُولَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ الْهُدَىٰ وَيَتَّبِعْ غَيْرَ سَبِيلِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِ مَا تَوَلَّىٰ وَنُصْلِهِ جَهَنَّمَ ۖ وَسَاءَتْ مَصِيرًا
Yusuf Ali 115: If anyone contends with the Messenger even after guidance has been plainly conveyed to him, and follows a path other than that becoming to men of Faith, We shall leave him in the path he has chosen, and land him in Hell,- what an evil refuge! [Surah an-Nisaa 4:115]
اور جو کوئی رسول کی مخالفت کرے بعد اس کے کہ اس پر سیدھی راہ کھل چکی ہو اور سب مسلمانوں کے راستہ کے خلاف چلے تو ہم اسے اسی طرف چلائیں گے جدھر وہ خود پھر گیا ہے اور اسے دوزح میں ڈال دینگے اور وہ بہت برا ٹھکانا ہے

It is very clear from above verses of Quraan and Hadeeths that Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) did not wanted Muslim to be divided into many sects and Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) ordered us to be united.

Pakistani1947

Videos of Tahir ul Qadri

Samar, I could not understand why you have posted the video of tahir-ul-qadri as these are not at all relevant to the topic "Unity of Muslim Umma". Anyway, since you have posted these irrelevant videos let me tell you what Hadeeth say on this topic "Eemaan e Abu Talib". Now it is your choice to blind follow tahir-ul-qadri or follow authentic Hadeeths.

Islam does not teaches blind following of anybody. We must follow Qur'aan and Sunnah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) to be successful in Aakhirat (آخرت).
Furthermore, it is not required as Muslim to debate that whether Abu Talib were died as Muslim or not.

May Allah give hidayat to all of us (Aameen).

Narrated Al-Musaiyab: When Abu Talib was in his death bed, the Prophet went to him while Abu Jahl was sitting beside him. The Prophet said, "O my uncle! Say: None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, an expression I will defend your case with, before Allah." Abu Jahl and 'Abdullah bin Umaya said, "O Abu Talib! Will you leave the religion of 'Abdul MutTalib?" So they kept on saying this to him so that the last statement he said to them (before he died) was: "I am on the religion of 'Abdul MutTalib." Then the Prophet said, " I will keep on asking for Allah's Forgiveness for you unless I am forbidden to do so." Then the following Verse was revealed:--"It is not fitting for the Prophet and the believers to ask Allah's Forgiveness for the pagans, even if they were their near relatives, after it has become clear to them that they are the dwellers of the (hell) Fire." (9.113) The other Verse was also revealed:-- "(O Prophet!) Verily, you guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He will ......." (28.56) (Sahih Bukhari; Book #58, Hadith #223)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Al-Harith bin Naufal: Abbas bin 'Abdul Muttalib said, "O Allah's Apostle! Did you benefit Abu Talib with anything as he used to protect and take care of you, and used to become angry for you?" the Prophet said, "Yes, he is in a shallow place of Fire. But for me he would have been in the lowest part of the Fire." (Sahih Bukhari; Book #73, Hadith #227)

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: I heard Allah's Apostles when his uncle, Abu Talib had been mentioned in his presence, saying, "May be my intercession will help him (Abu Talib) on the Day of Resurrection so that he may be put in a shallow place in the Fire, with Fire reaching his ankles and causing his brain to boil." (Sahih Bukhari; Book #76, Hadith #569)

It is reported on the authority of anas b. Malik that he said: We were forbidden that we should ask anything (without the genuine need) from the Holy Prophet. It, therefore, pleased us that an intelligent person from the dwellers of the desert should come and asked him (the Holy Prophet) and we should listen to it. A man from the dwellers of the desert came (to the Holy Prophet) and said: Muhammad, your messenger came to us and told us your assertion that verily Allah had sent you (as a prophet). He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: He told the truth. He (the bedouin) said: Who created the heaven? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Allah. He (the bedouin again) said: Who created the earth? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Allah. He (the bedouin again) said: Who raised these mountains and who created in them whatever is created there? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Allah. Upon this he (the bedouin) remarked: By Him Who created the heaven and created the earth and raised mountains thereupon, has Allah (in fact) sent you? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Yes. He (the bedouin) said: Your messenger also told us that five prayers (had been made) obligatory for us during the day and the night. He (the Holy Prophet) remarked: He told you the truth. He (the bedouin) said: By Him Who sent you, is it Allah Who ordered you about this (i. e. prayers)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Yes. He (the bedouin) said: Your messenger told us that Zakat had been made obligatory in our riches. He (the Holy Prophet) said. He has told the truth. He (the bedouin) said: By Him Who sent you (as a prophet), is it Allah Who ordered you about it (Zakat)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Yes. He (the bedouin) said: Your messenger told us that it had been made obligatory for us to fast every year during the month of ramadan. He (the Holy Prophet) said: He has told the truth. He (the bedouin) said: By Him Who sent you (as a prophet), is it Allah Who ordered you about it (the fasts of ramadan)? He (the Holy Prophet) said: Yes. He (the bedouin) said: Your messenger also told us that pilgrimage (Hajj) to the House (of Ka'bah) had been made obligatory for him who is able to undertake the journey to it. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Yes. The narrator said that he (the bedouin) set off (at the conclusion of this answer, but at the time of his departure) remarked: 'By Him Who sent you with the Truth, I would neither make any addition to them nor would I diminish anything out of them. Upon this the Holy Prophet remarked: If he were true (to what he said) he must enter Paradise. (Sahih Muslim Book #001, Hadith #0009)

Last edited: