Unreported world: Defenders of karachi (channel 4)

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for sharing. I salute Saleem and all others like Saleem who are putting their lives in danger for nobal cause. These guys are my heroes. May Allah save and protect my country from all evils.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
main SALAM krta hun jin logon nay information dhee hai...................Mr. Saleem, policemen and every pakistani..............................
But the situation is really critical in Karachi.....................

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes..………...but now it looks like that various other criminal elements also got involved in the game (with the passing time they learned the art of assla politics). Survival of the fittest………….now they are the rulers of their own acclaimed un-official kingdom.

Who is responsible for that all =========> mqm

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
May Allah bless all those putting their lives in danger for the safety of others and may Allah also cleanse our nation of the hideous people who are causing anguish and pain to others.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)
^ it says u can download through Itunes for iphone MAC pc the picture quality is awesome its HD

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pretty good show and truthful.
But I would also like to reassure people here things arent this bad in Karachi. Millions like me live and work here and do so happily.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pretty good show and truthful.
But I would also like to reassure people here things arent this bad in Karachi. Millions like me live and work here and do so happily.

Remind me again what is the special issue that mqm has?