sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
InshaAllah.

When ever I look at the ground reality, I shiver with fear. We have seen so much death and destruction in the last 4 years but how many of us have changed.

I understand the frustration. But there is clear purpose behind the creation of Pakistan. This turmoil is temporary. There are so many signs around us. This is the only country in the world after Israel created in the name of religion (a piece of land for muslims to live). There is great philosipher behind this (Iqbal). The person who created was known as ''Mohammad'' and ''Ali''. Country was born on 27th of Ramazan. This is the only muslim country world to have nuclear arsenals. The peolple living here are extremely intelligent and resilient. It is the land of Sufi Aulia Allah. Islam is deeply rooted in the culture. The people involved in killings and bomb blasts are against the creation of this nation. This nation was hijacked by corrupt and greedy people. For survival of Pakistan we have to snach this country back from their grip.