US,INDIA AND ISRAEL's link to Lakki Marwat Blast

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Another act of terrorism in Pakistan. Innocent civilians targeted. This attack/tactic is similar to ones in Iraq so called Al-Qaeda and Taliban to blame. In karachi's explosion TTP spokesman claimed that it was their work but few hours later another TTP spokesman claimed that they had nothing to do with it. Clearly shows there are factions in TTP few are sponsored by US OF TERROR, India and Israel and others don't want to fight Pakistani forces.
It was a coincidence or planned soon after 13 coalition forces personnel died in Afghanistan. It proves that it was done on purpose and aim was to kill as many inocent civilians. This also raises questions about Al-Qaeda's existence and explosions happening in Iraq where so far hundreds and thousands have died. Some strange videos appear and people claim it was their work. It's not hard to make any groups and put some arabic content online/videos/websites and blame it on them or Al-qaeda. Every single day we hear about a new group. I strongly believe it's all B**l S**t. Enemey is trying to inflict as much damage as it can. It has no regard for human life.

Recent attacks were no doubt the work of US OF TERROR, India and Israel.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
After every terrorist attack in your country you guys just come up with this most stupid logic and reason, US, Israel and India is involved or sponsored this attack.

How long will you keep saying the same thing to fool your innocent citizens and country.

You guys have become monotonous and rhetoric in your approach and thinking regarding all the terrorist attacks in Pakistan.

Kab tak, ye attitude

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ok jimtard letme be more specific WE HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT INDIA'S ROLE IN TERRORIST ACTIVITIES IN PAKISTAN, cut this crap that we blame others. We not playing the blame game. THESE ARE FACTS

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
In karachi's explosion TTP spokesman claimed that it was their work but few hours later another TTP spokesman claimed that they had nothing to do with it. Clearly shows there are factions in TTP few are sponsored by US OF TERROR, India and Israel and others don't want to fight Pakistani forces.
digitalzygot said:
It was a coincidence or planned soon after 13 coalition forces personnel died in Afghanistan. It proves that it was done on purpose and aim was to kill as many inocent civilians. This also raises questions about Al-Qaeda's existence and explosions happening in Iraq where so far hundreds and thousands have died. Some strange videos appear and people claim it was their work. It's not hard to make any groups and put some arabic content online/videos/websites and blame it on them or Al-qaeda. Every single day we hear about a new group. I strongly believe it's all B**l S**t. Enemey is trying to inflict as much damage as it can. It has no regard for human life.

:o ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. I guess the Shia-Sunni violence is also the handy work of kuffar???

2. Shia's and Sunni's have been living in peace since time immemorial... living in peace...love...
But hey!!! why did they form a different sect then???

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
Ok jimtard letme be more specific WE HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT INDIA'S ROLE IN TERRORIST ACTIVITIES IN PAKISTAN, cut this crap that we blame others. We not playing the blame game. THESE ARE FACTS

This is what I was trying to point out. When you have people like you with this type of thinking, there is nothing more to argue or you make you understand.

Culprits will keep doing this bloody thing every time and you guys will be blaming US, India and Israel. Till date there are numerous occasion that innocent people have died, what is that your government has done other blame foreign hand in it.

Kuch nahi ye aise hii chaltha rahea ga

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
i've seen many south indians who hate hindi language.... still you can co-exixt
4 sectors of Hinduism, where DALLITS or SHOODARS are treated like animals, and still you can co-exist

India is more like a pickle jar of differsnt nations, languages, religion and still you claim to co-exist then why not Shia-Sunni????????????????

my indian friends are not concerned coz we named INDIA in this mess... but they are getting more itch becuase their masters: US and Israel are named...... :lol:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
sangeen said:
i've seen many south indians who hate hindi language.... still you can co-exixt4 sectors of Hinduism, where DALLITS or SHOODARS are treated like animals, and still you can co-existIndia is more like a pickle jar of differsnt nations, languages, religion and still you claim to co-exist then why not Shia-Sunni????????????????

sangeen bhai,
1. There is a reason why there is separation of religion and state in India.
Religion carries a baggage of many social evils. We recognize this, and confront these social evils.
My friend, please remember, it is Republic of India, not, Hindu Republic of India, unlike Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

And anyway, Hinduism doesn't claim to be perfect or without faults.

2. Friend, your country practices INSTITUTIONALIZED DISCRIMINATION, just think about this for a minute.

nedai-swat

Citizen
I agree that the current situation in Pakistan is due to the INSTITUTIONAL DISCRIMINATION, FAVOURTISM and PREJIDUCE and STEREOTYPICAL ATTITUDES TO THE COMMON MASS SUFFERING in almost all institutions in Pakistan. I do not want to name any but we all Pakistani know how people are treated differently.

We have witnessed this in the Swat operation. Jis ki lathi oski bhens.

Afzal Khan Lala paid Rs: 600000 to Fazlullah as a donation but now he and his family are enjoying the full blessing of the Pakistan army and government. Because Afzal Khan family are in the government, army, navy and air force etc.

On the other hand if one person was misled or brain washed by the so called Taliban the Army and ANP punished the entire family by destroying their homes and cultivations. May I ask my Pakistan loving countrymen that should the army treated the Swatis the way the Israel army treat the Palestinian, the Indian treat the Kashmiri, the US treat the Afghan and Iraqis and the Russian treat the Chechens.

90% of the destruction was carried out by the order of Afzal Khan and his family. They (Afzal Khan Lala & co) were targeting their political and family opponents but alas they used the army and the army made the 90% of the population against itself and Pakistan and I am sure this what Afzal Khan Lala and ANP wanted to make the way clear for the creation of Pukhtonistan.

Afzal Khan Lala used his servant in the Taliban to kill their opponent and blame them on some one else as a talib using his masters philosophy of DIVIDE AND RULE.

Aik teer sy do shikar elimination of their political and family opponents and creating hate in peoples mind against army and Pakistan

May Allah grant us with sincere leadership in politics, religion, army and other establishment. Aameen

Pakistan Zindabad
Awam e Pakistan paendabad

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
contra said:
1. I guess the Shia-Sunni violence is also the handy work of kuffar???

2. Shia's and Sunni's have been living in peace since time immemorial... living in peace...love...
But hey!!! why did they form a different sect then???

---We don't see shia sunni altercations in rest of the muslim countries or even your india :P reason being simple someone has been trying to destabilize it on the basis of sectarian violence for sometime now :evil:

Hinduism doesn't claim to be perfect or without faults.

---You can NOT call an imperfect and incomplete and flawed thing to be anywhere close to a near perfect :ugeek:

your country practices INSTITUTIONALIZED DISCRIMINATION, just think about this for a minute

--Did you mean the discrimination doctrine being followed by the fundamental hindu BJP and it's members and that does not stop there,it trickles down to all levels ( layman) :)

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
This was a retaliation from Black water terrorist, for 7 CIA dead in Afghanistan.Who allowed thses mass murdering crusaders in muslim lands??PPP MQM ANP pimps.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
jimpack said:
After every terrorist attack in your country you guys just come up with this most stupid logic and reason, US, Israel and India is involved or sponsored this attack.
its not stupid at all jimpack. if you dont want us to say, it stop doing it. Its that easy, ain't it??

How long will you keep saying the same thing to fool your innocent citizens and country. each and every pakistani is a bit smarter than general Kapoor. Did any Pakistani make a neferious statement like kapoor did? NOT

You guys have become monotonous and rhetoric in your approach and thinking regarding all the terrorist attacks in Pakistan. WELL, we have pretttttty good reason for it, dont we? We had so many attacks. Why did you become monotonous and rethoric when you had only one attack on Mumbai? Your idiot and terrorist govt not only grabbed Kassab one day ahead of the bombing, they also put blame unfairely and squarely on Pakistan with 30 min of the attack. Do you really think that your investigative teams are so smart to arrive at that conclusion? NOT. Did your RAW know ahead that Mumbai was going to be attacked and grabbed kassab? YES

Kab tak, ye attitude
for as long it takes. It will stop after 1. We wipe out New Delhi including parliament and RAW HQ. 2. Khalistan is created and the oppressed sikhs have home to call their own. 3. Dismantle all your nuclear facilities. etc

Jim, I hope your questions have been answered by one Pakistani

Gazoo Martian