US Senator reply

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is reply someone got from Ted Cruz, US senator (ran for US president and member of Senate Foreign Relations Committee). All I can say is that Pakistan Army will get what they deserve…

Since I can’t post the image, let me just copy paste the text

TC_Banner.JPG
(Date deleted)
Dear (deleted)

Thank you for contacting me regarding political unrest in Pakistan. Input from fellow Texans significantly informs my decision-making and empowers me to better represent our state.
As you may know, in April of 2022, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan was removed from office following a no confidence motion vote in the National Assembly. On April 11, 2022, parliament elected Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz’s Shehbaz Sharif as prime minister, in accordance with procedures in the constitution. Throughout this process and since then, Pakistan has been mired in an ongoing political crisis which has included significant street protests.
I believe that Pakistan is a deeply problematic country. Pakistan’s hostility toward India, a crucial American ally and the world’s largest democracy, has resulted in ongoing violence and hostilities. Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan during the American presence and after has often been unhelpful and even hostile to American national security interests.
The United States Department of State noted in a recent report regarding Pakistan that “ignificant human rights issues included credible reports of: unlawful or arbitrary killings, including extrajudicial killings by the government or its agents; forced disappearance by the government or its agents; torture and cases of cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment by the government or its agents; harsh and life-threatening prison conditions; arbitrary detention; political prisoners; transnational repression against individuals in another country; arbitrary or unlawful interference with privacy; serious restrictions on free expression and media, including violence against journalists, unjustified arrests and disappearances of journalists, censorship, and criminal defamation laws, and laws against blasphemy; serious restrictions on internet freedom; substantial interference with the freedom of peaceful assembly and freedom of association, including overly restrictive laws for the operation of nongovernmental organizations and civil society organizations; severe restrictions of religious freedom; restrictions on freedom of movement; serious government corruption; lack of investigation of and accountability for gender-based violence; crimes involving violence or threats of violence targeting members of racial and ethnic minorities; crimes involving violence or threats of violence targeting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, or intersex persons; the existence or use of laws criminalizing consensual same-sex sexual conduct between adults; restrictions on workers’ freedom of association; and existence of the worst forms of child labor.”
The most important principle for America’s foreign policy must be the safety and security of Americans, and I am committed to ensuring that our policy toward Pakistan reflects that priority.
As a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee (SFRC), I have the opportunity to help influence U.S. foreign policy. Should legislation affecting Pakistan come before SFRC or the full Senate, rest assured, I will be sure to keep your views in mind.
Thank you again for sharing your views with me. Please feel free to contact me in the future about any issue important to you or your family. It is an honor to serve you and the people of Texas.

For Liberty,
Signature.JPG

Ted Cruz
United States Senator

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good cop bad cop hay. IK nay nath dee hoye the indian aur israeli lobbies ko. They wanted him gone who executed their plan...everyone knows.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
America and others are part of this otherwise matriculate whisky Generals wouldn’t have dared to do such illegal acts in the last 13 months.
All the local and international human rights organisations and women rights activists are completely silent which shows/explains the enormity of this conspiracy against Imran Khan and Pakistan.

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
America and others are part of this otherwise matriculate whisky Generals wouldn’t have dared to do such illegal acts in the last 13 months.
All the local and international human rights organisations and women rights activists are completely silent which shows/explains the enormity of this conspiracy against Imran Khan and Pakistan.
Aik cheez paki hai.
when the game will be over, barey barey, zinda ya murdey, tab tak nangey ho chukey hon ge.

IKs forign policy strategy was very humble and nice.
Sahb bahadur amreeka didnt liked it.
Every new weapon consignment that enters ukraine gets destroyed by russians.
Paki generals are filling their pockets by exporting taxila ordinance,
but their master US is panicked.

gre8nation

MPA (400+ posts)
We can't blame pak army for few people .Pak Army is defender of our country we should back them so our enemies cannot exploit our current situation

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
We can't blame pak army for few people .Pak Army is defender of our country we should back them so our enemies cannot exploit our current situation
Why? U do ill to others, u deserve ill onto u… if Army is right than let there be coup in the army…

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)

They are blaming nearly all of PTI for the wrongdoings of a few who may not even be from PTI. We have every right to blame most of army since they are enablers of the corrupt Generals at the top. Who do you think is doing the actual killing and abducting?

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The present regime of PDM-army generals suits US ie it is subservient to US and poses no threats to US interests.In fact it is defending US interests so US will not put any pressure on it.If a regime comes into power which is perceived as hostile to US interests then US will acts swiftly.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
general is not firing aansoo gas, aur abducting people to unknown location. these are the rank and file. pakistan army, sub haramy.