US Sponsored Islamic Fundamentalism: The Roots of the US-Saudi Alliance

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
@A.G.Uddin, Khomeini has said many things which are considered as Kufr by many sunnis scholars there are many fatwas against khomeini by Sunni scholars, who deems him as heretic.

And who's your source?Don't tell me lectures by SSP Mullahs. And kindly see the difference in spellings of Khomeini and Khameni too.

For more info check the following clip where (Late) Dr. Israr Ahmed praises Iranian Revolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_qOkC5zpcs&feature=player_detailpage

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am sharing a video of Dr. Israr Ahmed even though he played an active role in defaming Pervaiz sahab.Only Almighty Allah knows his intentions and condition of faith and heart.

hans

Banned
LOL !!!!

I am sorry to hurt your feelings .... but tell me where did you get this information of yours from???? Tell me how do you Dream so much Bakwas in such a short pace?

Your list of Shia nation is not to update... you missed one Country....
[h=1]Azerbaijan![/h]Sir jeee.... its time we stood firm in our ranks.... I know you are not happy... but do not blame others for your misfortunes.

I know exactly who you are and I also know exactly where you live.

The enemy who attacked Afgahnistan and Iraq is also from Zion! Shias of Iran+Iraq+Lebanon+Syria were supporting NATO and fought with NATO against Muslims!

Israel tried entering Lebanon and stopped on the border! What a joke! Isreal did not even let its air jets enter Lebanon besides having the one of the best aircrafts. It was a political gimmick just to fool Muslims that Hizbullah is the true enemy of Isreal but in reality Shias and Yahoods are secret allies.