US WAR Crime - secret video releasesed

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Full length clip of Horrible Crusade action
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0[/video]

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
This is a heart sinking video. I am feeling depression but I still suggest this post should stay up for few days so most people can see the atrocities being committed by the "civilized" nation, they were having fun over the killings and treatment of dead bodies when they drove humvee over the body. They killed Iraqis as insects with no regard of any basic human values. There was no provocation from the ground. They did not even allow them to collect the dead and wounded. These are clear and serious war crimes.

Please rerun this for couple of days.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
can somebuddy show this video to american so that they can know how brave their soldiers are. This video shows how human loving they are, you see how the americans picked that little girl for medical help, now who says americans are barbarac??????? silly!

sshaid bhaai who told you this is WAR CRIME??? They were killing Iraqi civilians not human... Did you see any human (White people)???? so how come its war crime...

hans

Banned
Video Shows American Killing of Photographer
By ELISABETH BUMILLER
Published: April 5, 2010
NewYork Times.

WASHINGTON The Web site WikiLeaks.org released a graphic video on Monday showing an American helicopter shooting and killing a Reuters photographer and driver in a July 2007 attack in Baghdad.

A senior American military official confirmed that the video was authentic.

Reuters had long pressed for the release of the video, which consists of 38 minutes of black-and-white aerial video and conversations between pilots in two Apache helicopters as they open fire on people on a street in Baghdad. The attack killed 12, among them the Reuters photographer, Namir Noor-Eldeen, 22, and the driver, Saeed Chmagh, 40.

At a news conference at the National Press Club, WikiLeaks said it had acquired the video from whistle-blowers in the military and viewed it after breaking the encryption code. WikiLeaks edited the video to 17 minutes.

David Schlesinger, the editor in chief of Reuters news, said in a statement that the video was graphic evidence of the dangers involved in war journalism and the tragedies that can result.

On the day of the attack, United States military officials said that the helicopters had been called in to help American troops who had been exposed to small-arms fire and rocket-propelled grenades in a raid. There is no question that coalition forces were clearly engaged in combat operations against a hostile force, Lt. Col. Scott Bleichwehl, a spokesman for the multinational forces in Baghdad, said then.

But the video does not show hostile action. Instead, it begins with a group of people milling around on a street, among them, according to WikiLeaks, Mr. Noor-Eldeen and Mr. Chmagh. The pilots believe them to be insurgents, and mistake Mr. Noor-Eldeens camera for a weapon. They aim and fire at the group, then revel in their kills.

Look at those dead bastards, one pilot says. Nice, the other responds.

A wounded man can be seen crawling and the pilots impatiently hope that he will try to fire at them so that under the rules of engagement they can shoot him again. All you gotta do is pick up a weapon, one pilot says.

A short time later a van arrives to pick up the wounded and the pilots open fire on it, wounding two children inside. Well, its their fault for bringing their kids into a battle, one pilot says.

At another point, an American armored vehicle arrives and appears to roll over one of the dead. I think they just drove over a body, one of the pilots says, chuckling a little.

Reuters said at the time that the two men had been working on a report about weightlifting when they heard about a military raid in the neighborhood, and decided to drive there to check it out.

There had been reports of clashes between U.S. forces and insurgents in the area but there was no fighting on the streets in which Namir was moving about with a group of men, Reuters wrote in 2008. It is believed two or three of these men may have been carrying weapons, although witnesses said none were assuming a hostile posture at the time.

The American military in Baghdad investigated the episode and concluded that the forces involved had no reason to know that there were Reuters employees in the group. No disciplinary action was taken.

Late Monday, the United States Central Command, which oversees the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, released the redacted report on the case, which provided some more detail.

The report showed pictures of what it said were machine guns and grenades found near the bodies of those killed. It also stated that the Reuters employees made no effort to visibly display their status as press or media representatives and their familiar behavior with, and close proximity to, the armed insurgents and their furtive attempts to photograph the coalition ground forces made them appear as hostile combatants to the Apaches that engaged them.

Brian Stelter contributed reporting from New York.
A version of this article appeared in print on April 6, 2010, on page A13 of the New York edition.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sangeen said:
can somebuddy show this video to american so that they can know how brave their soldiers are. This video shows how human loving they are, you see how the americans picked that little girl for medical help, now who says americans are barbarac??????? silly!

sshaid bhaai who told you this is WAR CRIME??? They were killing Iraqi civilians not human... Did you see any human (White people)???? so how come its war crime...

Allah ki lathi be awaz hoti hai. Dekho lathi kub bajti hai

S

Siasati

Video showing US helicopter attacking civilians - MUST SEE

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Video showing US helicopter attacking civilians - MUST S

Diaz Dimah:http://96.30.43.200/~siasat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13764&sid=8fe28f79bf447a231a221eb6d899e8fc
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Following are the views of Diaz Dimah:
1. This video is forged. This is a conspiracy by Al Qaeda and Zaid "H" Hamid.

2. Their main aim is to takeover the "Atomy Assasay" (Atomic Assets) of America.

3. The people you see in the video are paid actors.

4. If you closely observe the video, you will see a man in a "Red Cap" running around...guess who that is...

5. The street is actually Zaid "H" Hamid's mohullah. The video camera was fixed on a crane to make it look like the video was from a helicopter.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)

CONTRA:
I assumed that by now you must been evolved to a human from a monkey as shown in your picture. Your words proved me wrong. You are still a tail less monkey. Come on mate you can do it. You are just a step" think with your brain" away from being a homosapien.

Amiable_Flame

MPA (400+ posts)

I am new here... i am sorry to say (Mr or Miss Contra)...your analysis is funny and you do not have any information about any thing,.... So Please talk with reference..
Thank you ..

This is not a Fake video....I was watching BBC news and they say that
Video has been confirmed "Original!" by Pentagon (BBC NEWS)...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8606402.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is a true face of american armed forces (basically all are beasts with guns).....Because Human can not even kill animals like this. I really hope killers (beast soul) will not find peace anywhere.

I dont know why our leaders are sleeping... Dont let these armed beasts come to our PAKISTAN...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Please do not consider any Contra Indications, Thanks

asad160

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

contra said:
Diaz Dimah:http://96.30.43.200/~siasat/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13764&sid=8fe28f79bf447a231a221eb6d899e8fc
1. This video is forged. This is a conspiracy by Al Qaeda and Zaid "H" Hamid.

2. There main aim to takeover the "Atomy Assasay" (Atomic Weapons) of America.

3. The people you see in the video are paid actors.

4. If you closely observe the video, you will see a man in a "Red Cap" running around...guess who that is...

5. The street is actually Zaid "H" Hamid's mohullah. The video camera was fixed on a crane to make it look like the video was from a helicopter.

"The US military has confirmed the authenticity of newly released video showing US forces indiscriminately firing on Iraqi civilians."
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/4/6/ma ... s_military

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Contra "Bachara" Freelance agent, Shah say Zaida Shah ka wafadar.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)

Diaz Dimah: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13764
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amiable_Flame said:
This is not a Fake video....I was watching BBC news and they say that
Video has been confirmed "Original!" by Pentagon (BBC NEWS)...

asad160 said:
"The US military has confirmed the authenticity of newly released video showing US forces indiscriminately firing on Iraqi civilians."
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/4/6/ma ... s_military
1. My friends, it doesn't matter what the Governments of US or UK say or what BBC and CNN report.
Please remember, that the governments and the news organizations were wrong about WMD's in Iraq. So, there is a precedent where wrong information was provided.

2. Similarly in this case, the Al Qaeda and ZH agents in the US government are spreading this misinformation.
If you are a patriot, you can see this clearly.

B

BrokenWing

Living example of barbarism,terrorism&injustice.
where are human right activits??.

gazoomartian

armani said:
CONTRA:
I assumed that by now you must been evolved to a human from a monkey as shown in your picture. Your words proved me wrong. You are still a tail less monkey. Come on mate you can do it. You are just a step" think with your brain" away from being a homosapien.

buri baat hai bhai jaan. apney salon sey aisey naheen baat kartey. Shoib malik ki shadi key baad, ub all Indians are sala or sali. Vote has overwhelmingly proven that. :D

note: I am practicing calling them so I am perfect by the wedding :)

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Whitehouse accepted its WAR CRIME

gazoomartian

Congress approved a bill of $6B to pay the American victims of the WTC. One family in NJ got over $6M. Any plan to compensate these innocent Iraqi victims too? The entire Iraq for that matter??

Last edited by a moderator:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6INuKcU6v1U[/video]