using 192.com Qazi Faez Isa shows Imran Niazi's Property in London

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
watch the list provided by the govt's propagandist and you will know why this Crackhead is failing in every aspect.....including in court

the list has NAWAZ SHARIF from age 20s !
And there maybe a Nawaz Sharif that is in 20s. BTW where is NS living these days?

nasir77

WAQAR SAHIB YOU ARE DOING GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP.....CORRUPT JUDGE MAFIA KO NUN GA KER NA BHOHUT ZARORI HAI, IT IS A GOD FATHER OF CORRUPT MAFIA'S IN PAKISTAN.... KEEP AN EYE ON JUDGE MAN-SOOR AND BAKRI TOO...........

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
beta................Imran kay sath wo hona hay jo Nawaz kay sath nahi hua

WHY?

because they know that Imran has a big loud mouth which he will try to open one day ....

Just wait............abhi film baki hay "Imran the Savior"
I agree to Wait.. Save this post and lets discuss in about two years..

surfer

beta................Imran kay sath wo hona hay jo Nawaz kay sath nahi hua

WHY?

because they know that Imran has a big loud mouth which he will try to open one day ....

Just wait............abhi film baki hay "Imran the Savior"

So when is pussy nawaz going to open his mouth and spill the beans?

Seems like the only time nawaz opens his mouth is to lick boots! LOL

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)

judga not judge Qazi Faez Isa uses a search tool 192.com and I searched for nawaz sharif and here is what i found.

192.jpg
Oi.. Jahil HINDU PLMN terrorist.. That NIAZI is 35 years old.

This MI6/RAW MOLE HARAMI FAEZ ESA WILL BE KILLED FIR TREASON SOON.

Nawaz of Heera Mundee will be arrested and hanged.

surfer

is this the same ARY who got caught lying in a UK court?
is this the same DAR who denied having fake degree?
is this the same SHEZAD who outsourced foreign investigation to his relative's company?

........ur time is up !
Wait, are you the same patwari who told us that govt time is up when diesel was marching only for pmln to abandon him and run away like pussies, causing you to throw away your popcorn and cry yourself to sleep for a week?

Pathfinder

Wait, are you the same patwari who told us that govt time is up when diesel was marching only for pmln to abandon him and run away like pussies, causing you to throw away your popcorn and cry yourself to sleep for a week?
you forgot bahi-mardooda the dirty tampon of gul bukar. harami was soooooooo high on malaun water. but we know what happened to the cretin.

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
I was referring to the rat bastard Esa and his retarded comments about IKs properties in UK.

This disgusting degenerates class of JUDGES are in charge of Pakistani Judiciary?
A MI 6/RAW asset.. Who took 60 trips to U.K.? Accused PM IK?

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yup..... I am the same one whose each and every post and thread you read with keen interest, keep notes and report which is later used to develop a "strategy" that led to successful VVIP release of Nawaz and Maryam!

Bravo Boy Bravo !!
...... Keep Up the Good Work....... Your Nation Depends on You !

surfer

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
Imagine.. the worm of fake news spreading, is also found in one of the highest of our Judicial Respected( ? ) Judge.. Such morons are sitting there to judge the fate of whole nation.. and their own inttelect is this that in the heat of saving their own wrongdoings, they are accusing the one who caught them, with whatever comes their way.. without applying their own precious mind to the accusation.. Ahhhhh... Kya qismat hai hamary Paksitan ki..

surfer

Yup..... I am the same one whose each and every post and thread you read with keen interest, keep notes and report which is later used to develop a "strategy" that led to successful VVIP release of Nawaz and Maryam!

Bravo Boy Bravo !!
...... Keep Up the Good Work....... Your Nation Depends on You !

surfer
Thank you! I do like to think that I played a small part in proving to the nation (especially dumbass patwaris) that revolutionary nawaz is actually pussy nawaz and revolutionary Maryum is actually licky Maryum! Lol

Unfortunately there are still some extremely dumb and foolishly hopeless patwaris (no names but you know who they are ;) )who still believe nawaz and Maryum are going to stand in front of tanks instead of licking boots ...so the work continues...