Very interesting Doc on Agha Khani Jammat Sect :

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
See u could not answer that what was the connection of Prophet marriage with Agha Khans video....Game debunked!!!
I have no Interest in Responding to Jahil ! Go read my 2nd Last Reply I said Good bye to you ! Last Reply I just posted Video of Javed Ahmed Ghamdi !
Jahil guy like you have no Clue What I was talking about ! After So many back and forth Clear explaining to you !
Stay Happy in your Ignorance ,, Ignorance is Bliss !

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have no Interest in Responding to Jahil ! Go read my 2nd Last Reply I said Good bye to you ! Last Reply I just posted Video of Javed Ahmed Ghamdi !
Jahil guy like you have no Clue What I was talking about ! After So many back and forth Clear explaining to you !
Stay Happy in your Ignorance ,, Ignorance is Bliss !
Jahill???the only one who fits in this word is no one else but you....now come to my question again...What is the connection of Agha khan video with Prophet (PBUH) marriage???

AzaadAlfaaz1316

Councller (250+ posts)
Jahill???the only one who fits in this word is no one else but you....now come to my question again...What is the connection of Agha khan video with Prophet (PBUH) marriage???
Connection is Agha Khan told his people not do Haj only see him once a year and Haj is done ! 3 Namaz a day for Ismaili !
Similar your Molana Teach you Prophet (peace be upon him ) Marriage is with 6 year old ! And you Follow that Lie ! As you told me You grand Parents married when they were just Children 9 and 14 years old ! This is the connection !
But I know Jhil person like you will not see it ! Its beyond your comprehension !
Stay Happy in you Ignorance ! And follow the Lies which was fed to you by your teachers ! I hope you get your daughter married at age of 6 and Rukhsati at age of 9 ! IF you true follower of you Prophet ! Other wise You are Fake Muslim ! Only spread Lies against Prophet of ISLAM . GOOD BYE !!

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
Connection is Agha Khan told his people not do Haj only see him once a year and Haj is done ! 3 Namaz a day for Ismaili !
Similar your Molana Teach you Prophet (peace be upon him ) Marriage is with 6 year old ! And you Follow that Lie ! As you told me You grand Parents married when they were just Children 9 and 14 years old ! This is the connection !
But I know Jhil person like you will not see it ! Its beyond your comprehension !
Stay Happy in you Ignorance ! And follow the Lies which was fed to you by your teachers ! I hope you get your daughter married at age of 6 and Rukhsati at age of 9 ! IF you true follower of you Prophet ! Other wise You are Fake Muslim ! Only spread Lies against Prophet of ISLAM . GOOD BYE !!
hahaha...what is the connection of Agha khan video with Prophet (PBUH) Marriage????