(Very very... Important Facts) Islamic Rulings about Cricket and its Accessories, Must Read!!! Never

sdmuashr

Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

Today I came across these facts and therefore decided to share with all of you.

i_1.jpg

i_2.jpg

QaiserMirza

Re: (Very very... Important Facts) Islamic Rulings about Cricket and its Accessories, Must Read!!! Never miss (Spend 1 minute

Jazak Allah Khair for sharing this eye opening thread

patriot

Re: (Very very... Important Facts) Islamic Rulings about Cricket and its Accessories, Must Read!!! Never miss (Spend 1 minute

7:32 Say, "Who is there to forbid the beauty and aesthetic niceties that God has brought forth for His servants, and the good things of sustenance?” Say, “On the Day of Resurrection, these things will be only for those who chose to believe in Divine laws during the life of this world.” Thus do We detail Our messages for people who make use of what they learn. [17:18-20, 20:117-123]

The Qur'an does not forbid sports and physical activity, and it encourages aesthetic sense.
The popular sports in the blessed times were, wrestling, horse and camel racing, human sprints, swimming, arrow-shooting, competitive riding and even dancing at drum-beats. Moderation is important. People should not go crazy after sports.

Where is in the rule book of cricket to place bets, to send text messages about score to play game.
You have created the thread with all background knowledge, Please do educate us which game is not Haram in Islam by applying all these standards.

Com'n guys don't give your narrow definition of the religion to like of dislike the game.
Har Koi Cricket Main Jua Nahi Khelta.....

QADIANITRUTH

Craicket is haram??? what a stupid thing to say...

According to this,
visiting this forum is haram, (wasting time and money)
Computer is haram (wasting tim and money)
cooking food is haram (waste of time and money)
driving is haram (waste of time and money)

Since when indulging in sports and physical activity is haram in Islam? Its the betting, gambling and other things that are asssocated with it are haram.. these are associated with any sport...
Sports are not haram, the misuse is..

haaaa, why do we have such narrow minds and cheap thoughts??

sdmuashr

Assalam o Alaikum,

I started another thread related to the above one as well but perhaps it has been deleted. I do not understand the reason behind this malicious act. However, to give you the complete picture (i.e. in which sports one should participate) read this as well

i_1.jpg

ahmadalikhan

Bohat daer Ki meherban ate ate. You should post this at the start of World cup. Logon ko Ye baatain Samajh nahin ayen gi. I posted a thread at the start of WC about its schedule that it is during exams of our students. Now time bhi waste hua students ka aur WC bhi hath nahin aya.

Ab Pachtaye kya hot jab chiriyan chug gayi khet
No use repenting when it is too late to undo the damage
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&s...sg=AFQjCNEhrPho2McmE-kB4EUK3oq67huDzA&cad=rja

sdmuashr

Bohat daer Ki meherban ate ate. You should post this at the start of World cup. Logon ko Ye baatain Samajh nahin ayen gi. I posted a thread at the start of WC about its schedule that it is during exams of our students. Now time bhi waste hua students ka aur WC bhi hath nahin aya.

Ab Pachtaye kya hot jab chiriyan chug gayi khet
No use repenting when it is too late to undo the damage
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&s...sg=AFQjCNEhrPho2McmE-kB4EUK3oq67huDzA&cad=rja

Assalam o Alaikum,

It's never too late!!!

Yeah! It is very very................. funny and fabricated facts! Kindly stop ridiculing urself. Islam is a beautiful religion as well as invincible to all such mockery!!!!!!!!!!!

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Zabardast sharing hai

JazakAllah khair bhai

nauman

internet use karna jaiz ha ya haram
Typing karna jaiz ha ya nahi
cold drink pena jaiz ha ya haram
car par travel karna jaiz ha ya haram
tv dekhana jaiz ha ya haram
sofay par sona jaiz ha ya harm
Allaha ka wasta ha Islam par raham kho

مولانا حضرآت کے درمیان مناظرہ بھی ایک کھیل ھی نہی ? اپنے اپنے فرقہ کے مطلب کے دلاٰئل اور آخر میں دونوں اپنی اپنی جیت کا علان کر دیتے ھیں۔ پھر دنگہ فساد ھمیشہ کے لئے۔ اس کھیل میں تو ریفری بھی نہی ھوتا۔

ahmadalikhan

One correction In this case there was nothing for chirian in the Khet to begin with so why blame chirian?.

Keep watching, one day that khet will be full of fresh crop, and chirian will be in cage. Remember, khet is not barren, its waiting for spring.

Abdul Allah

If one can save himself from all that are mention in the thread then nothing is wrong in cricket

But A question to all

in a duration of 50 overs how many prayers time come?
leaving Ba Jamat namaz without any Sharai Reason is sin.
playing cricket is a Sharai reason?

answer these questions

nauman

If one can save himself from all that are mention in the thread then nothing is wrong in cricket

But A question to all

in a duration of 50 overs how many prayers time come?
leaving Ba Jamat namaz without any Sharai Reason is sin.
playing cricket is a Sharai reason?

answer these questions

thats what i want to say offer ur prayers dont gamble and watch cricket

ahmadalikhan

you better start plowing, fertilizing, irrigating and another million tasks otherwise spring will just go by.

Khet is ready with all the million tasks and spring has come, Just preparing a strong cage for chirian,... not let them go this time.

Oh! Give me a break ..... !!!!

first the Taliban were after the Kite issue now its Cricket, give any Mullah 20$ and he will issue a Fatwa what ever be your choice.

Dam it Man....... give some breathing space for Islam, give it a break.

nauman

Boss no offend may I know what is eye opening in this post?

he was opening his eyes while reading the post.

Boss no offend may I know what is eye opening in this post?
Com`n man, dont tell me that u were not shocked by this fatwa...........(omg)(omg)(omg):13::13::13: